Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to remind posters to occasionaly clean out their inbox. You can only save so many pm's. Once your box is full you can not receive more till you delete some.

Yeah...but I like it that way. ;)

All he had to say was that he left the key in case AJ needed it. After all picking up his work van before he goes to work should be explanation enough. That seemed to be a regular routine.

The only thing the story explains is why he didn't stop back at the house after work to pick up the truck. Which would have been part of his normal routine.

I believe early on he had said he dropped it off because she needed it for Tuesday, but we never heard if she had plans for Tuesday or what they were.

I'll brave the waters if no one else will.

Perhaps it would be helpful to start a list of inconsistencies and unanswered questions in regards to WH's version of events?

If no one else wants to take that one, I can probably do it tonight after I get out of school.

Great idea. Off the top of my head:

- Last known sighting of AJ. WH knew JH put 7:30 on the MPR then he later (6 days, was it?) says it was noon-ish when he met her at the gas station.
- WH goes on Nancy Grace talking about how "we" last saw her on Monday March 2nd, giving the impression he was also there that morning - giving no indication he was not there at all.
- WH claims there's a signal from AJ's phone at the Tidewater Dr/Thole area but then later calls it a tip they received that didn't pan out.

Just for starters.

Okay, I have a bunch of unanswered questions. At the risk of getting finger cramps from typing them out, I'll start off with the first ones that pop into my head. These are things I'd love to have clarified. Of course these are all rhetorical questions really, since the person who these are directed to can't exactly answer them since he's in the clink, but here goes anyway:

Why was he no longer living at the house?

When was the last time he saw AJ prior to that Monday at lunchtime at the gas station?

What time did he leave the key for AJ in the mailbox? And which key, exactly? What did he mean by ignition key but not door key?

Why did he leave the key for her on Monday when he says she needed the truck on Tuesday? Why not just do the dropping off of the key on Tuesday?

How did he overhear the conversation between AJ and her boyfriend’s mom about the GoPro if she had been at school and he wasn’t even living at the house?

Did the bf’s mom verify that she had a conversation with AJ about the GoPro and that it was one that Wes could have overheard?

What time did AJ call asking for money? When did he research the GoPro? Did he do this after overhearing the conversation about it, or after her call asking for money?

At which gas station did they meet? Did they eat lunch there? If they did, what did each of them have? How many employees were at the gas station at the time?

What was she wearing?

Did he go to an ATM right before meeting her at the gas station or did he already have $200 in cash? If he went to an ATM, which one and at what time?

Did JH know about the GoPro purchase? Why did AJ ask him for the money? Had she asked JH earlier? At what point did he divulge to JH that AJ had asked for the money and that they had met at the gas station?

....alright, that's all for now. I only have about 100 more questions....

Okay, I have a bunch of unanswered questions. At the risk of getting finger cramps from typing them out, I'll start off with the first ones that pop into my head. These are things I'd love to have clarified. Of course these are all rhetorical questions really, since the person who these are directed to can't exactly answer them since he's in the clink, but here goes anyway:

Why was he no longer living at the house?

When was the last time he saw AJ prior to that Monday at lunchtime at the gas station?

What time did he leave the key for AJ in the mailbox? And which key, exactly? What did he mean by ignition key but not door key?

Why did he leave the key for her on Monday when he says she needed the truck on Tuesday? Why not just do the dropping off of the key on Tuesday?

How did he overhear the conversation between AJ and her boyfriend’s mom about the GoPro if she had been at school and he wasn’t even living at the house?

Did the bf’s mom verify that she had a conversation with AJ about the GoPro and that it was one that Wes could have overheard?

What time did AJ call asking for money? When did he research the GoPro? Did he do this after overhearing the conversation about it, or after her call asking for money?

At which gas station did they meet? Did they eat lunch there? If they did, what did each of them have? How many employees were at the gas station at the time?

What was she wearing?

Did he go to an ATM right before meeting her at the gas station or did he already have $200 in cash? If he went to an ATM, which one and at what time?

Did JH know about the GoPro purchase? Why did AJ ask him for the money? Had she asked JH earlier? At what point did he divulge to JH that AJ had asked for the money and that they had met at the gas station?

....alright, that's all for now. I only have about 100 more questions....

The thing is, I'm pretty sure NONE of that even happened.

I have a few questions for WH as well:

Why were you so certain that Texty was the prime suspect? Your mother stated that AJ was seen in his home. Who saw her there or said they did?

If you had so much reason to suspect him, why do you think the detectives were not going to do so as well? Did they say they had no suspicions or reason to check that info out?

O/T

I'm going to go work on some UID's until something of value happens in this case. Someone please come get me if there is an arrest. Thanks. :)

I have one: WH never explained why AJ needed the truck on Tuesday. For all his talk about everything else I would have expected him to say why he was bringing it to her.

I thought early in the beginning, I remember hearing or reading somewhere that she was taking her siblings (the girls) to school on Tuesday... I will see if I can find where that was. But if the oldest was a bus rider, not sure why she had needed to. In WHs eyes, there seems to be a reason for every little thing, and most reasons usually involve him in some shape, form, or fashion.

Odd that WH didn't add in that she needed the truck to go buy the GoPro.. I don't believe she ever needed the truck. I feel she already had access to it, if need be. But a male friend, or more?? were living in the house too, so she could have borrowed their vehicle. I just believe he needed some reason to put himself at that house because he was seen there. And, based on things said about some of her 18 year old male friends living in the house now-- was he/they not living there at the time of disappearance? [If this is not allowed to be discussed, please let me know and I will delete] .. I was just wondering if they may have gave more info about coming home to an empty home, or any changes in the house's interior appearance??

I am trying to catch up on things. Still recovering from rotator cuff surgery, and was so invested in this case before the surgery so been trying to catch up.

I believe early on he had said he dropped it off because she needed it for Tuesday, but we never heard if she had plans for Tuesday or what they were.

That's correct. It seemed odd that he spent so much time talking about the money, gopro, etc. yet said nothing about why AJ wanted the truck. IMO he's either hiding something about it or else she never asked for the truck.

I'm curious whether the red truck was usually parked on the left side on the double driveway. Wes said the truck had been moved. So how would he know where AJ parked it after the gas station and she departed his presence, and was it unusual for the truck to be parked on the right side?

That's when he was talking about the neighbor that saw the truck in the drive with the white car behind. He said, neighbor said, truck and car were on the right side of drive. Then he said: later, family members came home, and they said: truck was on the left side, or vise versa? Who knows? I've read so many different stories with these guys; head is spinning. LOl...

Masters of illusions.....

That's correct. It seemed odd that he spent so much time talking about the money, gopro, etc. yet said nothing about why AJ wanted the truck. IMO he's either hiding something about it or else she never asked for the truck.

I hate to even type it but I think he didnt return the van that night because Angelica was inside of it.

I think thats why he made the story up about her needing the truck the following day.

This would cover his tracks if someone found it odd that he switched vehicles every night but chose to skip doing so on this occasion.

Did anyone else hear this alleged conversation about her needing the truck on Tuesday?

I know that, but it really wasn't needed. He was picking up his work truck which he needed for work. No one would question that if it was a regular thing to do. However someone would question why he didn't come back for his truck when he wrapped up work. That is why he would have to tell a story about AJ needing the truck a whole day later.

No one would think that AJ needing the truck a day after she went missing would be relevant. Of course the truck getting parked in the wrong spot (where the van was) would be difficult to explain without AJ driving it.

This is how I think it really went. MOO
Texty kid saw WH pull up to the house
Texty kid saw WH go into the house
Texty kid saw WH leave the house
Texty kid saw WH bring the truck back to the house
WH knew he had a problem but also knew Texty kid didn't know that he wasn't supposed to be there
Texty kid gets the cc piece in his path on his way to work
WH is out of town in Franklin when the card was found
WH tells everyone how Texty was making AJ uncomfortable
WH breaks in Texty house and plants the jacket she was wearing the last time she saw him
WH convinces the 4 omigos to tell JH that they were at Texys house and saw the jacket
JH calls the detective and the police search the house
Texty tells them how impossible this is and that he saw WH go into house that day she went missing
Then police drill the 3 amigos and they all flip on WH about the break in.
Remember no one that was not in that circle knew that WH and JH were separated so Texty never had a reason to think WH shouldn't have been in the house.
Still solves nothing I know, but I really believe Texty told on WH and didn't even realize he was doing it.

EXACTLY. And there are still people all "no, I see no reason to suspect him". Seriously? He may as well be holding a sign up that reads "pick me, pick me!"

That implicates a lot of them IMO. Unless they have heard perfectly valid explanations for all of these questions, I don't understand why they aren't publicly questioning him too. Nobody is that trusting.

This is how I think it really went. MOO
Texty kid saw WH pull up to the house
Texty kid saw WH go into the house
Texty kid saw WH leave the house
Texty kid saw WH bring the truck back to the house
WH knew he had a problem but also knew Texty kid didn't know that he wasn't supposed to be there
Texty kid gets the cc piece in his path on his way to work
WH is out of town in Franklin when the card was found
WH tells everyone how Texty was making AJ uncomfortable
WH breaks in Texty house and plants the jacket she was wearing the last time she saw him
WH convinces the 4 omigos to tell JH that they were at Texys house and saw the jacket
JH calls the detective and the police search the house
Texty tells them how impossible this is and that he saw WH go into house that day she went missing
Then police drill the 3 amigos and they all flip on WH about the break in.
Remember no one that was not in that circle knew that WH and JH were separated so Texty never had a reason to think WH shouldn't have been in the house.
Still solves nothing I know, but I really believe Texty told on WH and didn't even realize he was doing it.

I agree. And I also believe that Texty had a rock solid alibi for the time AJ went missing. He lives with his family, had a girlfriend and was preparing to go into the military. So he probably was on everyones radar at that time and so it would make WH's theory impossible. JMO

That implicates a lot of them IMO. Unless they have heard perfectly valid explanations for all of these questions, I don't understand why they aren't publicly questioning him too. Nobody is that trusting.

I think Mom is in total denial. Who wants to admit to themselves that they brought danger into their children's lives?

I agree. And I also believe that Texty had a rock solid alibi for the time AJ went missing. He lives with his family, had a girlfriend and was preparing to go into the military. So he probably was on everyones radar at that time and so it would make WH's theory impossible. JMO
Rock solid! WH thought he had an easy target but we all know he's not that sharp.lol
in his interview he kept saying that Texty saw her and she saw him. He was trying to pin everything on him.

Rock solid! WH thought he had an easy target but we all know he's not that sharp.lol
in his interview he kept saying that Texty saw her and she saw him. He was trying to pin everything on him.

How would WH know that unless he witnessed it himself?

***Also, I might be confused here but I thought WH was referring to Wavy kid when he made that statement.

How would WH know that unless he witnessed it himself?

Exactly! Texty saw him in the truck and he saw Texty. I believe AJ was already dead at this point. She was probably in the truck somewhere. I think that's why he focused on him so hard. He wanted to make anything he said suspect.

I hate to say it, you guys are kinda beating a dead horse here. Unless any new developments are released theres nothing left to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove