Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely think the killer is narcissistic, but am not convinced it was WH.

Im not either....and I think most of us share that opinion.

I havent heard anyone in this thread, or the dozens of others before it, say anything of the sort with 100 percent certainty.

But until new evidence comes to light he is the number one suspect.

It should go without saying that this is all my opinion, and just some thoughts I am trying to reconcile or dismiss:

What gives me pause about WH's guilt of the actual murder, other than being a complete moron, is the way AJ's debit card and items of clothing were discarded..

A person guilty of a murder, who is trying to get rid of and destroy evidence, would not do so in such a haphazard manner. You don't go through the trouble of cutting up a debit card to destroy it, taking great pains to leave the name intact. The way the items disposed of was deliberate, in terms of making sure they were identifiably AJ's. So, the first question is:

For what purpose would one to leave evidence, obviously, purposely indentifiable as AJ's, to so easily be found?

If WH is guilty, how are the ways he would benefit from the items being easily found and so obviously AJ's? It takes a deliberate decision to cut up a card in such a way. Why do that, when in probably the same amount of time, one could cut the card to absolute smithereens, and it would likely never be found?

And what guilty person then goes and finds the absurdly easily found, obviously AJ's belongings, himself?

Is there anyone who would benefit from the items being "destroyed" and discarded in the manner that they were? And why would someone benefit from this? Someone hoping that WH would act like WH is known to act (completely irrational, impulsive, blustering and foolish), making it absurdly easy to "frame" him. I don't even consider that framing; with a character like WH, it is more like fishing in a baited pond... you know he is going to bite.

IMO, the items were discarded in the manner they were NOT to get rid of evidence or to shift blame away from the person discarding them. The deliberateness indicates the items were treated in such a way as to POINT a finger at a suspect. Not away from one. What guilty person would point so many fingers at themselves without confessing?

I think if every murderer had a WH in the picture, there would be a lot of people getting away with murder.

And, I am not defending WH or saying I believe he is completely innocent. I think he is in the picture, for sure.. But, this is no slam dunk by far for me.

This is just speculation on my part, but I think that WH cut up that card, and used it to point suspicion towards the teen that found it, RIGHT BY HIS HOUSE. JMO

I absolutely think the killer is narcissistic, but am not convinced it was WH.

While I am trying to remain open minded as well, it is important to realize that WH was fueled by coke during at least the period around when he was arrested. He is not operating in a logical manner and it makes it that much harder to apply the usual logical deductions to his movements.

While I am trying to remain open minded as well, it is important to realize that WH was fueled by coke during at least the period around when he was arrested. He is not operating in a logical manner and it makes it that much harder to apply the usual logical deductions to his movements.

Right, which is why I think it's plausible that he didn't have the cunning to try to frame someone else during that time.

Just as someone could say, "He was coked up and not logical, so he planted the evidence.", one could also say, "He was coked up and not capable of devising any such plan." I'm just trying to look at it both ways.

For all the reasons one can say WH planted the debit card to frame someone else, one could also say, with just as much logic, that WH was framed, and an easy frame at that.

I'm not convinced either way, as far as WH's guilt and/or involvement. But, I'm fairly convinced there was someone else involved, either on their own, or with WH. What if WH was getting his "tips" from someone else?

By himself.
With assistance.
Someone else.
Set up.
Deliberate placement.
Fluke he's the one who found things.

Someone no one even suspects? (this happens often and everyone goes WHAT!? so, it could happen in this case as well)

Really, we don't have the evidence that LE is privvy to, so it's all a guessing game right now and speculation based on what we do know. Problem with that is, a lot of what we know, or have been told, comes from a known liar: Wesley Hadsell. So... that takes us right back to square one, in many aspects (minus what LE has revealed of course, which isn't really all that much).

Right, which is why I think it's plausible that he didn't have the cunning to try to frame someone else during that time.

Just as someone could say, "He was coked up and not logical, so he planted the evidence.", one could also say, "He was coked up and not capable of devising any such plan." I'm just trying to look at it both ways.

For all the reasons one can say WH planted the debit card to frame someone else, one could also say, with just as much logic, that WH was framed, and an easy frame at that.

I'm not convinced either way, as far as WH's guilt and/or involvement. But, I'm fairly convinced there was someone else involved, either on their own, or with WH. What if WH was getting his "tips" from someone else?

But how would planting that debit card THERE, where it was found, frame WH? It wouldn't , imo.

And how would it be possible to frame WH, if the things that make him look guilty are of his own doing. No one else made him break into that home and 'find' the jacket. Or tell the 4 kids to lie to cops. Or hide ammo in his air vent. Or do coke again.

I don't get this theory of WH being framed because the things that point to guilt are things that HE HIMSELF has done. JMO:cow:

IMO, there are a few liars involved here.

I really don't think WH finding the items was a fluke, but I'm not convinced he placed the items where they were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, there are a few liars involved here.

I really don't think WH finding the items was a fluke, but I'm not convinced he placed the items where they were found.

Well, whoever did plant the bank card has a lot of explaining to do. That card was most likely on AJ when she went missing. So how did they get that card in order to plant it? I hope LE knows the answer to that question.

But how would planting that debit card THERE, where it was found, frame WH? It wouldn't , imo.

And how would it be possible to frame WH, if the things that make him look guilty are of his own doing. No one else made him break into that home and 'find' the jacket. Or tell the 4 kids to lie to cops. Or hide ammo in his air vent. Or do coke again.

I don't get this theory of WH being framed because the things that point to guilt are things that HE HIMSELF has done. JMO:cow:

I get that. But the things that we know for a FACT that he did, he admits to doing. The rest of what people think he did is unfortunately, only conjecture at this point.

And while he did admit to doing some insanely stupid, bizarre things, none of those things involve murder. Yet.

If you put pen to paper and write out all the facts we know about all involved, he is by far not the only person that has done some confirmed weird, illegal stuff.

And that makes the entire thing that much more murky.

Well, whoever did plant the bank card has a lot of explaining to do. That card was most likely on AJ when she went missing. So how did they get that card in order to plant it? I hope LE knows the answer to that question.

I agree 100%.

Unless they knew he would find it, and likely go breaking and entering and punching dogs and just generally look shady as all get out.

Even if it didn't frame him per se, it would shift the focus to WH. And, if that would happen to be true, it certainly has been effective in making people believe, here even, without a doubt that he is guilty. So, if even most of that is true, it has worked.

Is it possible that when the Toxicology report returns and they determine COD that LE will not release that info to the public? Sorry for the O/T but I'm usually trying to play catch up.

This is just speculation on my part, but I think that WH cut up that card, and used it to point suspicion towards the teen that found it, RIGHT BY HIS HOUSE. JMO

I agree but at the same time I think it's also possible that someone else could have planted the card, either to frame the teen who found it or to frame someone else and the plan failed.

WH is an easy mark for framing but only those who are close to him and know him well would be aware of that.

I get that. But the things that we know for a FACT that he did, he admits to doing. The rest of what people think he did is unfortunately, only conjecture at this point.

And while he did admit to doing some insanely stupid, bizarre things, none of those things involve murder. Yet.

If you put pen to paper and write out all the facts we know about all involved, he is by far not the only person that has done some confirmed weird, illegal stuff.

And that makes the entire thing that much more murky.

BBM

True, they don't involve murder, but they do involve trying to hide and obscure the FACTS about SJ's timeline. And that is hard for me to defend. What parent of a missing child allows the wrong time and place of the last sighting to be put out on national tv and on all of the missing posters? That makes no sense to me. And it makes me very suspicious of him and I lean towards his involvement.

I think a lot of times LE gives people just enough rope to hang themselves. If someone else is involved with WH's inability to keep his mouth closed, that will come out also.

And, him hiding the ammo (because he knew he wasn't supposed to have it, or the gun), doing the coke (because he is a drug addict), etc.... A lot of that stuff, that's all WH.. No one framed him to do that stuff, lol. He makes himself a very easy target, IMO.

BBM

True, they don't involve murder, but they do involve trying to hide and obscure the FACTS about SJ's timeline. And that is hard for me to defend. What parent of a missing child allows the wrong time and place of the last sighting to be put out on national tv and on all of the missing posters? That makes no sense to me. And it makes me very suspicious of him and I lean towards his involvement.

You are absolutely right. It doesn't look good; WH doesn't look good. But, it is just not clear cut to me. There are too many other possibilities. And that's partly because he is not the only one who hasn't been honest and has "acted a fool", as my 3rd grade teacher used to say. :)

I agree but at the same time I think it's also possible that someone else could have planted the card, either to frame the teen who found it or to frame someone else and the plan failed.

WH is an easy mark for framing but only those who are close to him and know him well would be aware of that.

Right... those close to him have to know how he'd react.. by acting like a vigilante lunatic with zero sense and also a serious lack of self-preservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee