Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think that Wes is that honorable to take this much heat for some one else.

His coke habit will not allow to do that. Jmo

You're right, his coke habit wouldn't allow him to do that. But, his coke habit would make him feel like he could get away with it, whether it's him alone, him and someone else, or him covering for someone else. Judging from his antics, he thinks he's half Spiderman and half Sherlock Holmes when he's high.

I also wanted to add this: In what world would WH think it would put him in a good light, make him look like a "hero" by punching a dog?? That just doesn't fit the hero theory to me.

Being narcissistic, he NEVER IMAGINED IN A MILLION YEARS THAT his cohorts would spill the beans on him!!!

Being narcissistic, he NEVER IMAGINED IN A MILLION YEARS THAT his cohorts would spill the beans on him!!!

Is he a confirmed narcissist by professional diagnosis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

§ 4.1-323. Attempts; aiding or abetting; penalty.

No person shall attempt to do any of the things prohibited by this title or to aid or abet another in doing, or attempting to do, any of the things prohibited by this title.

On an indictment, information or warrant for the violation of this title, the jury or the court may find the defendant guilty of an attempt, or being an accessory, and the punishment shall be the same as if the defendant were solely guilty of such violation.

(Code 1950, § 4-87; 1993, c. 866.)

Wunderng if this would apply if you knew about a crime yet did not inform the police of it ?

Like the B&E or any other charges ...

JMO IMO MOO

I'm sorry, Happyshoes, but I did laugh at you walking your cats and every time I think of it, I giggle. ((hugs))

His only confirmed diagnosis, which was in one of the court transcripts, IIRC, was that of bi-polar manic depression, ADHD. Is that what others remember too?

In my experience, many people are narcissists while in their manic phase. JMO

Ok. Back to square one. The so called gas station meeting was not on the original missing persons report.

Per his words. They grilled him for 18 hours and told him that he was not seen at the gas station.

Plus he never tells the press which gas station not once before or after his arrest.

Why? Because someone (probably the owner or worker would have checked video) and outed him publically about him not being there. And he knew it.

Jmo

There are only two gas stations within ping distance of his hotel, so I think the story was to mess with LE telling him that her phone pinged in his hotel room on his very bed, that you're right he was never at any gas station at all.

And, him hiding the ammo (because he knew he wasn't supposed to have it, or the gun), doing the coke (because he is a drug addict), etc.... A lot of that stuff, that's all WH.. No one framed him to do that stuff, lol. He makes himself a very easy target, IMO.
I still find it odd he would bring amo to the hotel if he never had a gun. I mean he could not possibly bring every thing he owns from the house to a hotel room. Why not leave that at home, and bring the things he Needs?

His only confirmed diagnosis, which was in one of the court transcripts, IIRC, was that of bi-polar manic depression, ADHD. Is that what others remember too?

In my experience, many people are narcissists while in their manic phase. JMO
I don't remember that it was "confirmed." I just remember that it was something his attorney at that time said - we say it in the court documents.

I still find it odd he would bring amo to the hotel if he never had a gun. I mean he could not possibly bring every thing he owns from the house to a hotel room. Why not leave that at home, and bring the things he Needs?

I think the gun being a point of discussion still, besides it being out there, may possibly indicate it may belong to somebody known to LE and that they may still have it. Maybe it was never his gun, he borrowed it and bought his own ammo.

Not only that but it was reported as missing on the mp report.

I don't remember that it was "confirmed." I just remember that it was something his attorney at that time said - we say it in the court documents.

Sorry not to look it up, but IIRC, it was in a court document presented by his defense in relation to either one of his abductions, maybe the first of the 15 yr old girl when he was 19, an appeal to emotion perhaps.

I believe it is the opinion of some that he may be narcissistic, based purely on his own words and actions. He may also secretly believe he was a fern in a past life, for all we know. Point being, without knowing him personally all we can do here is speculate and offer opinions for discussion, based on what we see and hear.

I never got that,either. I was wondering if he was planning on selling the ammo.

I want to know if Anjelica was alive today... would she know exactly who he is?

Wish we could ask her sisters? because if they don't know him AJ didn't either.
I don't think he was in the picture till Wes was arrested.
He saw Opportunity!

I think the gun being a point of discussion still, besides it being out there, may possibly indicate it may belong to somebody known to LE and that they may still have it. Maybe it was never his gun, he borrowed it and bought his own ammo.

This is what I think also. The gun belongs to someone else but he bought his own AMO
for when he used it!

There are only two gas stations within ping distance of his hotel, so I think the story was to mess with LE telling him that her phone pinged in his hotel room on his very bed, that you're right he was never at any gas station at all.

JMO I think Whomever had her phone was at that Hotel with her phone. I do not believe it was AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet