Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start here while I'm on a roll (in my own mind)...WH took the truck key to the mail box on Monday @ _____? am, then went to work.
If she didn't need the truck till Tues, why not just take it Tues am? Did they mean she could use it for the week but that he would have to change it out every night? She had a bf, why did she need WH's truck? (I also read she had a car, possibly being repaired at the time, but I have given up on that idea). What little white car??? what dark Dodge Caravan??? Are potential witnesses mistaken? (slurrrrrrp.)

Boom!
Made me cry.
Such a simple thing, but to me, that's how I view AJ.
A hardworking athlete, not some druggie.
A girl whose goodness made her shine especially bright considering her surroundings.

I cried as well. Not too many people may have remembered that water tweet.

Good job.

EXACTLY. If I had ever thought someone else was texting me instead of my daughter, when she was 'taking a break from us because we were nutso parentals'---I would have freaked and called 911 immediately. And sometimes I would ask her things like ' where's your puppies leash' just to make sure it was really her. She thought I was even more nuts but I had my reasons, lol.

That's actually a very good plan! Kudos!

I don't really feel that WH would have to convince anyone to wait on the missing persons report.

Think about it from this point-of-view; my college age daughter is home for a visit. I had a little tiff with her sometime before her sister & I left for school/work. We got home, Miss College said she's out with friends. That's not unusual to you but I wish she would've finished my laundry! Later I get a text saying that she's not ready to come home yet - I still may feel a little heated over our tiff earlier. I knew she was going to get a birthday present for her BF on Tuesday, since his party was already planned (I'm giving WS the benefit-of-the-doubt here). So I try calling her to see what the plan is or when she'll be home. Her cell continuously goes to voicemail. I call her friends and no one has heard from her. Her friends send out messages for me to help locate her and no one has seen or heard from her. Then I realize that her boyfriend hasn't even seen or heard from her since the day before. I find that very odd. Should I call the police? I sure am going to be embarrassed when I file a report and find out there was nothing wrong. It's ok, my husband said he will find her. I have confidence in him.

My husband returns with nothing. Wow, I am really getting worried here. I know I have to wait for 24 hours to file a report. I am not sure now those texts really sounded like her. I am going to call anyways, but it's probably going to turn out to be nothing. I am going to be so embarrassed. But, what if? I better call to be safe. I'm sure everything is ok but the girls are upset and I should just call. It's been too long and this really isn't like her ....

I would like to know what that final thing was that finally caused alarm enough to finally call?

I don't think WH talked anyone out of reporting AJ MIA. I think it just naturally unfolded that way.

Or something like that... but you're looking at it as in the best of all worlds, with normal people doing normal things. AJ being found dead is not the result of normal people doing normal things, no doubt about it.

When were the friends called?

Were they called before Zach?

I don't have a particular question rather want to know exactly what AJ's mom and Hadsell said to each other and who they reached out to when, and in exactly what order?

Let me start here while I'm on a roll (in my own mind)...WH took the truck key to the mail box on Monday @ _____? am, then went to work.
If she didn't need the truck till Tues, why not just take it Tues am? Did they mean she could use it for the week but that he would have to change it out every night? She had a bf, why did she need WH's truck? (I also read she had a car, possibly being repaired at the time, but I have given up on that idea). What little white car??? what dark Dodge Caravan??? Are potential witnesses mistaken? (slurrrrrrp.)

Agree.

First she needed the truck.

Okay. Cool.

But then on the same day he gave her the truck; She contacts him later on for money possibly to get her bf a Gopro .

Okay. Cool.

Wes didnt know what a Gopro was. So he googled it for 2hrs prior.

Okay. Cool.

But she never said the money was for the Gopro. It was just his assumption.

Okay. Cool

He just assumed the money was for a Gopro due to a supposedly overheard conversation with her and her bf's mom.

Okay Cool.

But due to not being rich nor a talkative family. He felt no need to ask her what the money was actually for.

Okay cool.

Now even though he is supposedly kicked out of the home and paying bills for 2 locations. No questions or fuss about him handing over $200 for a perceived gift for her bf.

Okay cool.

Now she is sending him emojis.

For what. I don't know.

Now the last time he seen his daughter was at a gas station.

From which one.

I don't know.
[modsnip] Wes.

Come on.

Or something like that... but you're looking at it as in the best of all worlds, with normal people doing normal things. AJ being found dead is not the result of normal people doing normal things, no doubt about it.

When were the friends called?

Were they called before Zach?

I don't have a particular question rather want to know exactly what AJ's mom and Hadsell said to each other and who they reached out to when, and in exactly what order?

BBM

I don't believe Zach was called at all. He was told about AJ being missing by JH when he went to pick up his girls, because, the girls were upset.

BBM

I don't believe Zach was called at all. He was told about AJ being missing by JH when he went to pick up his girls, because, the girls were upset.

Exactly. LE was called soon after. All the friends were contacted prior, a sense a strategy afoot with more than one person past the point of no return perhaps? Zach is a lynch pin because though they could bully him they could not trust him to keep quiet, so the family pushed AJ to push Zach away, the rest of the crew were their oysters. All had to be set before Zach saw the girls, it's possible? AJ had good instincts to push Zach away as she did, I believe in my heart she saved him to care for her sisters. She knew in her heart closeness to him would either make Hadsell kill him or put Zach in jail, if he knew it all, it seems possible to me or at least the end result of where things may stand now. Zach is there for the girls, and the moment Hadsell set eyes on AJ she was doomed. His bop and run was coming, one way or another, and if this was him, then he went too far this time and will never get another chance, it seems to me.

BBM

Just in case.

Your daughters maybe upset because AJ is missing.

Whoa.

But if you think that someone else has your daughter's phone and is impersonating her, that makes it more urgent. Especially when you also have bullets missing.

I agree. I never would have waited that long personally, but I'm a decisive person. Some people wring their hands and don't know what to do. I recall someone (WH or JH?) saying at the beginning that they didn't report AJ missing sooner because they didn't know what to do. But please don't make me hunt for a link!

As Dexter says below, the smart thing to do is to ASK what to do, but not everyone does that. They may not have that card in their deck. It doesn't necessarily point to guilt. Or it may.

Agree. I give them the benefit of doubt as well.

I just hate hearing that they thought that they had to wait so many hours which made them not call.

If all leads are depleted; Then call irregardless.

LE may not start searches. But they will atleast document something.

Did anyone call LE and say my loved one is missing and I exhausted all leads; but do I have to wait more hours?

Or did they let someone else convince them to not even try LE until so many hours later?

Lol. Sometimes i speak to a customer services rep who says there is nothing we can do.

But if I feel strong enough about my situation; I will say; Put your boss on the phone.

I don't go by anyone standards. Of nothing we can do; If i feel things are not right. Jmo

PUT YOUR BOSS ON THE PHONE.

LOL.

JMO

BBM

And ^^^^THIS^^^^ is one reason I love the way you think, Dexter! I would do the same thing. We would have had the chief on the phone. Unfortunately, we weren't the ones looking out for AJ at that point. :(

Agree.

First she needed the truck.

Okay. Cool.

But then on the same day he gave her the truck; She contacts him later on for money possibly to get her bf a Gopro .

Okay. Cool.

Wes didnt know what a Gopro was. So he googled it for 2hrs prior.

Okay. Cool.

But she never said the money was for the Gopro. It was just his assumption.

Okay. Cool

He just assumed the money was for a Gopro due to a supposedly overheard conversation with her and her bf's mom.

Okay Cool.

But due to not being rich nor a talkative family. He felt no need to ask her what the money was actually for.

Okay cool.

Now even though he is supposedly kicked out of the home and paying bills for 2 locations. No questions or fuss about him handing over $200 for a perceived gift for her bf.

Okay cool.

Now she is sending him emojis.

For what. I don't know.

Now the last time he seen his daughter was at a gas station.

From which one.

I don't know.

[modsnip] Wes.

Come on.

:laughing:

THANK YOU :loveyou:

Just in case.

Your daughters maybe upset because AJ is missing.

Whoa.

Yeah.."by the way..."
Really? Wouldn't you call everyone and anyone you can think of that ever had a connection to your child? I know I would.

Zach stated that when he picked his girls up that afternoon. Do we know what time ZH picked his girls up? So did Jen contact ZH or one of the daughter that they were filing a report and they went back over to JH/WH home? ZH and he 2 girls search from 9-11, then he goes back and searches later behind Jens house. So where were his daughters (at his home or did they decide to stay at their Mothers home instead of going home with ZH). Why did ZH wait til first Sunday to tell officers that he had searched and where. Did he tell anyone else he had searched back there? Prior to telling the officers on Sunday.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post11665843
"She told me because I picked the girls up from her that afternoon and she wanted me to know why they might be upset. I didn't talk to him that night. Last time prior to that was about a week before she went missing. Maybe 2"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...8#post11665748
I searched with my other two daughters. Tarrallton park. Parked the car at north parking lot at Tarrallton. Talked with Jennifer. Police were called that night (3rd). Not sure off the top of my head. The girls and I searched from about 9p til 11p then I searched for a little while after, like behind Jennifer's house, which backs up to Tarrallton. It was very cold and I was worried she walked off, maybe having taken pills or other drugs (she doesn't have a history). I was worried she was cold and passed out. I told a couple officers during the police search on the first Sunday, but it doesn't matter that I searched because they still need to search for themselves and I could have missed something. It's just easier in the snow, because there would be footprints. By the time we decided to search, a lot of Anjelica's friends were searching. My gut told me to look in the park. That's where she would walk to. It's also where she might be taken if she was hurt. It's close and accessible.

Mowed grass at my parents today.. and wondered about my post above. Maybe something happened between time ZH picked his girls up that afternoon and 9pm for them to decide to contact the police..

Also, I have seen it posted multi times that the TIPS stopped coming after Wes was arrested. How do we know that? How do we know what tips went to the NPD? From the flyers with Wes phone number and Jen phone number I can see where it would be understandable that people would call the parents numbers since they were given. We don't know (at least I DONT) if LEO TIPLINE got some of the same tips as Wes did, and he was able to respond faster.

I said it before and its worth saying again.. God Bless these Norfolk Police Investigators...
*not defending or accusing anyone... trying to think with an open mind until we have a POI or arrest...

I agree. I never would have waited that long personally, but I'm a decisive person. Some people wring their hands and don't know what to do. I recall someone (WH or JH?) saying at the beginning that they didn't report AJ missing sooner because they didn't know what to do. But please don't make me hunt for a link!

As Dexter says below, the smart thing to do is to ASK what to do, but not everyone does that. They may not have that card in their deck. It doesn't necessarily point to guilt. Or it may.

BBM

And ^^^^THIS^^^^ is one reason I love the way you think, Dexter! I would do the same thing. We would have had the chief on the phone. Unfortunately, we weren't the ones looking out for AJ at that point. :(

Agree. And Thanks.

Love you Lili B and all members drawn to this case. Much oblige.

I am now 13 hours in on this thread for the day. And signing off after I reply to Momoffourboys.

Good night all.

I am now 13 hours straight on this thread.

So s

BBM

I won't make you look for a link lol. I remember him saying that, too. In spite of what WH said about not being internet savvy, they have all kinds of internet accounts, etc. And if WH can google about go-pros, he can just as easily type in "What to do when your child goes missing." I think it's interesting that they went so quickly from not knowing what to do, to having their own org. about the missing.

1. What exactly was going on between WH/JH for the month leading up to this (the marriage, the living situation)
2. had AJ branched out and "moved on" from her old hometown friends and were they still living in high school life
3. what did AJ think about WH (meaning did she see him as a father figure, as her mother's husband, as a drugged using ex con, etc.)
4. what exactly went on in that house all day Sunday and into Monday (because I find the lack social media interesting)

BBM: Maybe her cell phone was confiscated along with her debit card?

Here's the comment WH made about AJ being a homebody. Much thanks to Phoebe for finding it.

Hadsell says AJ likes to spend time with her four younger siblings, who are now left wondering what happened to their big sister.

"It's tough. They don't understand. We don't understand. But they know her," Hadsell explained. "She comes home from school, she spends time with the family, she doesn't go out and do stuff. She goes out with her boyfriend of course, but she goes out with her sisters."
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/mycity/norfolk/2015/03/12/he-search-for-aj/70226930/

I won't make you look for a link lol. I remember him saying that, too. In spite of what WH said about not being internet savvy, they have all kinds of internet accounts, etc. And if WH can google about go-pros, he can just as easily type in "What to do when your child goes missing." I think it's interesting that they went so quickly from not knowing what to do, to having their own org. about the missing.

It's reeks of a con mentality, you get sold without their letting you look inside the box, so all said around the box is thus suspect, by those who saw it first and know what's inside the box. The only way to keep the con going is to keep distracting from what's inside.

Here's the comment WH made about AJ being a homebody. Much thanks to Phoebe for finding it.

Hadsell says AJ likes to spend time with her four younger siblings, who are now left wondering what happened to their big sister.

"It's tough. They don't understand. We don't understand. But they know her," Hadsell explained. "She comes home from school, she spends time with the family, she doesn't go out and do stuff. She goes out with her boyfriend of course, but she goes out with her sisters."
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/mycity/norfolk/2015/03/12/he-search-for-aj/70226930/

Do we believe WH here?

I'm not being snarky; it's just that he's put his own unique spin on many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay