Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Back with a link, (didn't take a month after all),

snip>On March 2, the day she disappeared, Langer says AJ’s mother reached out through Facebook, asking if he’d heard from AJ. However, Langer says they hadn’t talked since last year.
http://wtkr.com/2015/04/13/aj-hadsells-biological-father-i-just-regret-not-being-part-of-her-life/

So as I was trying to point out earlier, there was NO phone call to Bio Dad, it was a facebook message!:facepalm:

Thanks, Mistree, that's how I recalled it as well - it was per a Facebook message.

But she reached out to him. She didn't reach out to ZH.
Clearly, JH thought there was a possibility that AJ may have contacted bio dad, but not Zach.

Or she figured it would be less likely M would do anything or be able to do as much from FL, whereas she knew Zach was local and could actually gotten involved - and immediately.

Also, with them having the two younger girls together, I could see her also being concerned he would act immediately out of concern for them.

By waiting and telling him as she did, it seems like she could have been hoping it would sound less 'urgent' (as much as that could be possible with a missing child) and frame it in a way for him to be concerned about the younger two possibility being upset, and trying to get his focus on them and not as much as what could possibly be going on with AJ herself.

Teenagers can be easily led away from what they really want, Anjelica was raised by Zach, and he was her Father for all intents and purposes. Why did he not adopt her? Regardless, when JH married WH, he was allowed to. Was it to hurt Zach? Was AJ told to have nothing to do with him? Oh yes Family Dynamics roll on in. I want the COD. The full ME report. Then I want all guilty parties to pay forever.

I feel as if we keep coming back to the beginning with this tragedy. In my humble opinion, I feel like the only truthful sighting was 7 a.m. when A.J.'s younger sister saw her before leaving for school. W.H. had to make up a story because he knew LE was going to have access to A.J.'s phone records as well as areas the phone pinged. W.H. may have had some truths in his lies, but you really have to dig deep to find them. I find that W.H. could not stay reformed. He gets out of prison 2010, comes to Virginia, (his mom lives here) meets J.H. and 5 years later, he is estranged from J.H. living in a hotel, doing drugs, and probably theft as well. He clearly impeded the investigation, his plumbing van was spotted where AJ's phone pinged in IOW county, he threatened the young boys who came clean with his shenanigans, and has a history of violent crime,these are all facts that we cannot dismiss. If I am wrong so be it. But I believe something happened that morning between W.H. and A.J.
W.H. was clearly "jonesing" during the jail interview. Who knows how much cocaine amongst other things he was doing. I feel W.H. will not come clean. But I do feel others may know a little bit more and may have shared with LE. COD can take up to 9 weeks, they are doing a thorough job and they will find what they need. It only takes a little bit of DNA, or evidence left behind at the scene. It was very cold this past winter and the ground was pretty hard, with snow still on the ground, we had a lot of ice over water still. I think the placing of AJ's body was temporary. I think W.H was going to go back, but he was arrested. The dark vehicle seen there was either borrowed, temporarily taken without the person owning it knowing, or which I am still not sure of ... had some help. W.H. fooled a lot of people, he had young kids thinking he was someone he was not. A.J. may have finally seen the light where he was concerned, and that threatened the façade he had built in that community, and with A.J.'s family.

This is going to be the week where we see additional charges.I can just feel it.

The fact that Im feeling this on May the 4th is just icing on the cake.

May the 4th be with you!

This is going to be the week where we see additional charges.I can just feel it.

May the 4th be with you!

god, I hope you're right, zapped.

I feel as if we keep coming back to the beginning with this tragedy. In my humble opinion, I feel like the only truthful sighting was 7 a.m. when A.J.'s younger sister saw her before leaving for school. W.H. had to make up a story because he knew LE was going to have access to A.J.'s phone records as well as areas the phone pinged. W.H. may have had some truths in his lies, but you really have to dig deep to find them. I find that W.H. could not stay reformed. He gets out of prison 2010, comes to Virginia, (his mom lives here) meets J.H. and 5 years later, he is estranged from J.H. living in a hotel, doing drugs, and probably theft as well. He clearly impeded the investigation, his plumbing van was spotted where AJ's phone pinged in IOW county, he threatened the young boys who came clean with his shenanigans, and has a history of violent crime,these are all facts that we cannot dismiss. If I am wrong so be it. But I believe something happened that morning between W.H. and A.J.
W.H. was clearly "jonesing" during the jail interview. Who knows how much cocaine amongst other things he was doing. I feel W.H. will not come clean. But I do feel others may know a little bit more and may have shared with LE. COD can take up to 9 weeks, they are doing a thorough job and they will find what they need. It only takes a little bit of DNA, or evidence left behind at the scene. It was very cold this past winter and the ground was pretty hard, with snow still on the ground, we had a lot of ice over water still. I think the placing of AJ's body was temporary. I think W.H was going to go back, but he was arrested. The dark vehicle seen there was either borrowed, temporarily taken without the person owning it knowing, or which I am still not sure of ... had some help. W.H. fooled a lot of people, he had young kids thinking he was someone he was not. A.J. may have finally seen the light where he was concerned, and that threatened the façade he had built in that community, and with A.J.'s family.

I totally agree with you! He could not reform, he was losing everything (including his fan club). I felt, too, that he was going to go back. He was not expecting to be kept there at the jail, maybe because he thought he voluntarily walked in for an interview. Who owns the dark van? I guess we don't know. I am so hopeful of DNA. Thanks for chiming in!

May the 4th be with you!
From your fingertips to LE's ears.

(Or eyes? Maybe eyes. Either way. I hope the force is strong with you.)

I cried as well. Not too many people may have remembered that water tweet.

Good job.

I smiled when I read earlier that someone other than me was really "touched" (for lack of a better word) by that simple, innocent statement she made. It made me see her even more as a young woman who enjoyed the simple things in life...it fits with her support of the Special Olympics...the love her younger siblings, etc. Someone mentioned earlier that they saw a young lady kind of annoyed at the other "typical" college students...I saw one that was hungry! ;) I :p every time she tweeted that....and it was a lot! :tantrum: This girl NEEDS and deserves justice!

Exactly. LE was called soon after. All the friends were contacted prior, a sense a strategy afoot with more than one person past the point of no return perhaps? Zach is a lynch pin because though they could bully him they could not trust him to keep quiet, so the family pushed AJ to push Zach away, the rest of the crew were their oysters. All had to be set before Zach saw the girls, it's possible? AJ had good instincts to push Zach away as she did, I believe in my heart she saved him to care for her sisters. She knew in her heart closeness to him would either make Hadsell kill him or put Zach in jail, if he knew it all, it seems possible to me or at least the end result of where things may stand now. Zach is there for the girls, and the moment Hadsell set eyes on AJ she was doomed. His bop and run was coming, one way or another, and if this was him, then he went too far this time and will never get another chance, it seems to me.

Wow....had not seen it that way. Just, wow...

I saw one that was hungry! ;) I :p every time she tweeted that....and it was a lot! :tantrum: This girl NEEDS and deserves justice!

She was hungry all the time and she sure loved her county music. A young life full of hope and promise and cut short. Such a tragedy.

Or she figured it would be less likely M would do anything or be able to do as much from FL, whereas she knew Zach was local and could actually gotten involved - and immediately.

Also, with them having the two younger girls together, I could see her also being concerned he would act immediately out of concern for them.

By waiting and telling him as she did, it seems like she could have been hoping it would sound less 'urgent' (as much as that could be possible with a missing child) and frame it in a way for him to be concerned about the younger two possibility being upset, and trying to get his focus on them and not as much as what could possibly be going on with AJ herself.

Nail on head! IMO, of course...

BBM

If JH did delay telling Zach because she knew he would act immediately, she had that right!! He searched with his two girls the night she told him...for several hours in the snow, hoping to see tracks. He also made very detailed, informative posters, directing people to call NPD, not his personal cell, which she asked people to take down...because he was "interfering"!!

It's obvious that JH and WH did not want Zach informed any sooner than absolutely necessary and tried to thwart whatever he did. The question is "WHY????" We used to think it was just bad blood, but now I think we're beginning to wonder if it was to keep him from acting sooner and more effectively than "someone" wanted action. JMO

This is exactly what I think. Cutting a credit card up sounds like something a person in a authority position would do, not a kidnapper.
I definitely think this is the case here!
I think there was a fight about money. Her Card was cut up and her phone taken away.
This is all JMO

BBM

If JH did delay telling Zach because she knew he would act immediately, she had that right!! He searched with his two girls the night she told him...for several hours in the snow, hoping to see tracks. He also made very detailed, informative posters, directing people to call NPD, not his personal cell, which she asked people to take down...because he was "interfering"!!

It's obvious that JH and WH did not want Zach informed any sooner than absolutely necessary and tried to thwart whatever he did. The question is "WHY????" We used to think it was just bad blood, but now I think we're beginning to wonder if it was to keep him from acting sooner and more effectively than "someone" wanted action. JMO

This makes so much sense, thanks. Also thanks to Pirate and TBug and others. Now I am back to wondering about the last fight she had with someone. I'm with whoever said on here that we want someone to pay for this really bad choice, how dare he/she/they take this bright girl with such a future away from her sisters? I do remember her tweets, too, and laughed at the hungry ones. That's a good athlete with a good appetite. I thought she was cute as a bug and we lost a bright star who could and would have helped others. Peace.

I have a question.

Did the truck AJ was supposedly seen in drive where the cut up card was found?

Anyone know how many cars are in this family and what make they all are?

I totally agree with you! He could not reform, he was losing everything (including his fan club). I felt, too, that he was going to go back. He was not expecting to be kept there at the jail, maybe because he thought he voluntarily walked in for an interview. Who owns the dark van? I guess we don't know. I am so hopeful of DNA. Thanks for chiming in!
I thought maybe the dark van was borrowed from someone that maybe rented it at like the airport, or something. Rented when the person flew to Virginia, because they don't live there. And then when the news about the van came out, that person withdrew her original support.

How much contact did AJ have with her bio dad? Why would someone call him if she had limited contact? Why would they think she might have headed down to Florida?

Were they stalling for time before they made the missing persons report? Or, was there some sort of large blow-up that lead them believe that she was so angry that she would contact her bio dad? If a blow-up happened, what was it about that would cause her to mend fences/make contact with dip dad?

This gave me another idea, what if AJ did have a blow up and left the house with someone, who maybe said the would take her to Fla. So AJ threw her clothes and debit card out the window herself.

She was as we are lead to believe asking for 200.00. So no money on the card and she got pissed and stormed out of the house. Had enough and thinking if in Fla she wanted to start over.

ALL above in MHO,I still can not rid of the fact we know her SM stopped on the 1st, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState