Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of WH's actions and behaviors are IMO related to his drug usage/addiction. Whether he was being interviewed about AJ or about who he felt the best presidential candidate was (just as an example), he would still have a lot of the same actions and behaviors, ramblings, sniffling, word salad mix, and yada yada yada. JMO

He was blowing it outside of the home that he broke into. I suppose he did it to intimidate the kid. He's such a classy guy...

I can't believe JH or any of the crew didn't stop him. Then again I doubt that he would listen to anyone anyway.

This is first I've heard of this. So air horn before a break in? I'm so confused :thinking:

This is all just my opinion.

I don't know why we should factor in the $200 when it came from WH's mouth.

I also know that at 18 if anyone tried to take my phone or bank card they might of lost a hand. lol.

AJ's cell phone had a compartment in it to hold a couple of cards, whoever took AJ had her cell phone and therefore the cards, they had to get rid of the evidence anyways, so why not somewhere
that could cast doubt in another direction from themselves?

I never bought the $200 go pro money, mostly because WH mentioned the boyfriends mom was involved and I don't believe that. What adult is going to ask a starving student with no job
to come up with hundreds of dollars for a gift? If one of my boyfriends mentioned buying me a gift like that to my Mom she would have told them not to be stupid and just show up for cake.

This is all just my opinion.

I don't know why we should factor in the $200 when it came from WH's mouth.

I also know that at 18 if anyone tried to take my phone or bank card they might of lost a hand. lol.

AJ's cell phone had a compartment in it to hold a couple of cards, whoever took AJ had her cell phone and therefore the cards, they had to get rid of the evidence anyways, so why not somewhere
that could cast doubt in another direction from themselves?

I never bought the $200 go pro money, mostly because WH mentioned the boyfriends mom was involved and I don't believe that. What adult is going to ask a starving student with no job
to come up with hundreds of dollars for a gift? If one of my boyfriends mentioned buying me a gift like that to my Mom she would have told them not to be stupid and just show up for cake.

Thank you for this, more things coming together for me. I don't know how you know that about her phone case, but that makes more sense than anything I've read. Zapped, tinsnips in a work truck makes sense, too. Now I'm worried about him saying "you'll never find that gun" - why would he say that??

Thank you for this, more things coming together for me. I don't know how you know that about her phone case, but that makes more sense than anything I've read. Zapped, tinsnips in a work truck makes sense, too. Now I'm worried about him saying "you'll never find that gun" - why would he say that??

BBM

Hidden in the air ducts of a recent job???

I can see WH thinking he's clever as he uses a stick or something with a long handle to push the gun far enough back in the duct to avoid casual observation from an access point.

If I were LE I would check recent jobs, particularly the ductwork, with a metal detector or remote cameras.

Steel should give off an entirely different tone than aluminum shouldnt it?

So far, we only have WH's word that he and AJ used to go shooting dont we?

According to the news video that momoffourboys got the screen shot from and posted upthread, yes, it was before WH broke into the home.

You can watch that segment here, starting around 0:44:

http://wtkr.com/2015/03/27/judge-denies-bond-for-father-of-missing-norfolk-teen/

Thank you for posting that link, I completely missed it earlier. "He blew air horns outside a woman's home, and later broke into that house..."
It could be that the air horn blowing was a different day -maybe the day before the break in, sometime after the debit card was found near the house?
Odd behavior whenever it occurred, imo.

Thank you for posting that link, I completely missed it earlier. "He blew air horns outside a woman's home, and later broke into that house..."
It could be that the air horn blowing was a different day -maybe the day before the break in, sometime after the debit card was found near the house?
Odd behavior whenever it occurred, imo.

And I also think it's the reason why some posters here have made rather salty comments about an air horn being used to signal the balloon release. And a local posted back in one of the early threads something about stopping next to an SUV covered with words like "Bring AJ Home" and the passengers who were using an air horn and shouting stuff.

I guess that air horn gets around...

Hi Happyshoes! I remembered about the phone it was mentioned during early searchers the type of case she had and it held a couple of cards. I found it mentioned over here in post #932, I'm sorry I don't know how to link to that exact post but you can scroll down to it.
It just makes sense that if the person who took AJ had her cell phone then the person who took her would also have cards, at least to me. I just feel we don't know anything about arguments etc. but we do know that phone was gone.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-1/page38

So far, we only have WH's word that he and AJ used to go shooting dont we?
-
IIRC, he said LE had seen the pix on his phone of the 2 of them at the shooting range. Wonder if he was holding her there like he was in the Flickr photo? Oh man, I hate I had to go there but I can't help it.

Wish we'd get some information soon. The family has such a long road ahead with the legal system now. I hope and pray enough evidence was found to charge and convict.

This quiet before the storm aspect rattles my nerves! It makes the imagination run a thousand miles an hour, and of course, half of my imagination won't be anywhere near what happened.

We have an arrest, but no charges for murder, kidnapping, etc., and nothing about another perp. CRICKETS..that's all I hear... CRICKETS!

-
IIRC, he said LE had seen the pix on his phone of the 2 of them at the shooting range. Wonder if he was holding her there like he was in the Flickr photo? Oh man, I hate I had to go there but I can't help it.

That would seem to rule out accidental death from a handgun.You would assume gun safety would be covered before even venturing out to a shooting range.

On the flip side of that, my brother shot himself in the calf when cleaning a .22 even though we grew up around hunting.

Im not saying that happened here but I am saying theres a reason why WH told LE they would never find that gun.

Its a common misconception perpetuated by television crime dramas that "no murder weapon" equals "no conviction". I think that MAY have been what WH was "thinking" here.

Maybe she gets part financial aid money for school which is usually given once or twice a semester.

Maybe check was in the mail and Wes stole it. Aj blamed someone else and that person blamed Wes.

She confronts him and he snaps.

Just tossing the salad out there to see what sticks.

Maybe she gets part financial aid money for school which is usually given once or twice a semester.

Maybe check was in the mail and Wes stole it. Aj blamed someone else and that person blamed Wes.

She confronts him and he snaps.

Just tossing the salad out there to see what sticks.

They probably direct deposited that into an account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member