Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM,
Respectfully, do you have a link or just point me in a general direction to how we know for a fact that AJ was home alone after her Mother and sisters left for work/school? (Very possible I missed that as being confirmed)

I have seen this

How would anyone know or even guess what time AJ got up if she were home alone? And what kind of evidence would show she left in a hurry? I would think if that were a fact that maybe she would have been eligible for an possible endangered missing person. Which didn't happen. More things that make me go :thinking: JMO

This post may be helpful (which includes a link to an article I hadn't seen before). Hope this helps.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nks-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=11737857#post11737857

Speaking of pictures of vehicles, does anyone remember seeing a picture of the rear end of a dark colored either mini van or suv that had the writing on window bring AJ home or help find AJ, may have also had a flyer posted in back window

The only picture I have seen of a dark colored either mini van or suv didn't have any flyer in back window. Sorry

The only picture I have seen of a dark colored either mini van or suv didn't have any flyer in back window. Sorry

Yes it did. The van with the white polish writing on it.

Now I'm not saying that person's van was the van seen. But there was a pic of a grandcaravan that had shoe polish writing on the rear window for the memories of AJ.

But I doubt that van was involved in anyway. Jmo

But it does exist.

He is charged with breaking and entering, possession of ammo, and four counts of obstruction of justice, from what I understand. He is not charged with "framing", unless I haven't seen that link.

The obstruction charges do not mean that he tried to frame anyone, though he may have. But I don't remember LE announcing that WH planted evidence. Yet. I'm just trying to stick with what we know. And so far, this is what we know about his charges. Unless you can provide me with a link otherwise, which I would certainly be grateful for if I have missed it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. And also considering his prev criminal charges, if would be more surprised if they didn't ask him those type questions. But so far he hasn't been charged with anything related to AJ disappearance or death. Nor have we a POI made public. Also, we are not privy to questions they have asked anyone else they have spoken with. My Hinky Meter has a headache from all the Hinky in this case....

I agree. And also considering his prev criminal charges, if would be more surprised if they didn't ask him those type questions. But so far he hasn't been charged with anything related to AJ disappearance or death. Nor have we a POI made public. Also, we are not privy to questions they have asked anyone else they have spoken with. My Hinky Meter has a headache from all the Hinky in this case....

Don't worry about a hinky meter or charges. Jmo.

It's no bail for a reason.

They are just tying their shoes before running with the case.

That is all. Cross your I's and dot your T's.

Jmo

Yes it did. The van with the white polish writing on it.

Now I'm not saying that person's van was the van seen. But there was a pic of a grandcaravan that had shoe polish writing on the rear window for the memories of AJ.

But I doubt that van was involved in anyway. Jmo

But it does exist.
Respectfully, I was replying to this quote
Originally Posted by skinnycat
Speaking of pictures of vehicles, does anyone remember seeing a picture of the rear end of a dark colored either mini van or suv that had the writing on window bring AJ home or help find AJ, may have also had a flyer posted in back window

With my comment
Originally Posted by arkansasmimi

Again Respectfuly, The picture I AM speaking of having seen of dark colored van or suv, DOES NOT have any writing on it.

Respectfully, I was replying to this quote

With my comment

Agan Respectfuly, The picture I AM speaking of having seen of dark colored van or suv, DOES NOT have any writing on it.

Sorry. I apologize. Much oblige

Don't worry about a hinky meter or charges. Jmo.

It's no bail for a reason.

They are just tying their shoes before running with the case.

That is all. Cross your I's and dot your T's.

Jmo

Respectfully BBM, I agree, and as you will remember, threads back it was stated and linked multiple times that due to WH having the ammo and being a felon in possession there is automatically NO BOND.

I also found this, unsure if WH was seen by a Magistrate Judge or not (we don't have those in AR so differences in judges confuse me there) Here is Magistrate Judge Manual on Bail Procedures... there is also a check list....http://www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/mag/resources/magman/chapter04.pdf

I have no doubt in my mind that LEO are dotting I's and crossing T's... before they charge anyone with a serious felony charge. It isn't something to be taken lightly. They have to be able to prove any charges beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury. I expect nothing less. I pray that Justice for AJ, if it is determined that a crime has been committed.

It's stated somewhere that a scale was found in the hotel room, right? Wouldn't someone need a scale if they are a dealer? would someone need a scale if they are the only one using? or does someone that uses , need a scale to make sure they got what they paid for?

It's stated somewhere that a scale was found in the hotel room, right? Wouldn't someone need a scale if they are a dealer? would someone need a scale if they are the only one using? or does someone that uses , need a scale to make sure they got what they paid for?
LOL I have not a clue. Maybe all the above. He hasn't been charged with any drug charges tho has he? So maybe he didn't have any drugs in the room? Just the residue on scales?

Hadsell is now facing a misdemeanor charge of maiming or killing an animal.
On Tuesday, Mr. Hadsell’s arraignment was continued to April 29. That’s the day he was already scheduled to appear in court on six felony charges, including four counts of obstructing justice, breaking and entering and possessing ammunition after a felony.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/07/new-charge-for-father-of-missing-norfolk-teen/

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who picked up on the fact that there was some cleaning being done at the house that day. If I'm not mistaken, Zach said it looked like AJ had been cleaning and then maybe left in a hurry? How do we know that AJ was the one doing the cleaning? How do we know it wasn't a rush job clean up at the house by someone else....someone who knew the other daughter would be arriving home VERY soon, and knew that neither he nor his vehicle could be spotted at the house? Or MAYBE was in hurry because he was already late returning to work?
Zach mentions this in his March 19 blog entry. Was this also reported in the media or did we learn about it only from Zach? (I am sure it is hard to sleep but I do hope he is at this hour, btw) Did he learn about it from JH? I guess I don't want to read too much into this unless we can get clarification on his comment that there was evidence that she went "above and beyond" on some chores. Does that mean she organized all of the 30 million Lego sets in the den or that she mopped and cleaned the floors with bleach? Or does it mean that she and Mom had some tension and she was trying to make peace by doing more than what was usually expected of her? And what evidence that she left in a hurry? Left the coffee pot on or left the burner on on the stove? I'm just not wanting to go too far with this in my brain unless it is further clarified, if you know what I mean.
Zach 3/24
From what I understand she folded some laundry and straightened up (in a couple spots she normally doesn't). Haven't heard about any 'deep cleaning. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11620402#post11620402
Again, what is the evidence she appeared to have left in a hurry? Still reading maybe if someone knows will share lol TIA!

Also, for those that may not understand, there is a difference between Parole and Probation...

http://www.justice.gov/uspc/frequently-asked-questions#q10

Is parole the same as probation?No. Probation is a period of supervision in the community imposed by the court as an alternative to imprisonment. Parole is the release of a prisoner to supervision in the community after he/she has completed a part of his/her sentence in an institution.

If Virginia doesn't have parole, why do they have "The Virginia Parole Board??"

http://vpb.virginia.gov/

The Board’s mission is to grant parole to those offenders whose release is compatible with public safety.
I believe the OP specified Federal. The Virginia Parole Board would have no jurisdiction over Federal charges, only state charges/convictions. As I understand it, WH was convicted of Federal charges related to bank robbery.

Its my understanding that Federal charges do not have probation or parole.

Judges often do suspend time based on good behavior for a period of 5- 10 years.

This very well may be why LE is being so quiet and doesnt appear to be in a hurry.

If WH still has time over his head plus these additional charges, he isnt going anywhere anytime soon.
I am confused to what your referring to that you quoted my comment.
orig comment
Originally Posted by simlyme

My reply
Originally Posted by arkansasmimi
LOL I have not a clue. Maybe all the above. He hasn't been charged with any drug charges tho has he? So maybe he didn't have any drugs in the room? Just the residue on scales?

On Tuesday, Mr. Hadsell’s arraignment was continued to April 29. That’s the day he was already scheduled to appear in court on six felony charges, including four counts of obstructing justice, breaking and entering and possessing ammunition after a felony.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/07/new-charg...-norfolk-teen/

Again, what is the evidence she appeared to have left in a hurry? Still reading maybe if someone knows will share lol TIA!
I believe Zach said there were chores left half done, which is why he assumed she left in a hurry before finishing them. Also, just thought I would mention Zach works for a bank which would give him a very solid alibi what with cameras being everywhere.

It's in one of the earlier threads here, but Zach was asked this question point blank and he responded with words to the effect of "I don't want to say too much more about that right now" as per the investigation. I can assume it meant there was some evidence that lead someone to believe there were some chores undone (maybe a load of laundry only half folded, or windex and paper towels left on the counter - something along those lines).

If Zach is here reading, maybe he can clear this up.

I must have missed that, what date is the blog post?

Zach has changed the settings on his personal blog so that it's essentially private (open to invitation only). Private means it's content is no longer open for discussion here if I understand TOS correctly.

http://wavy.com/2015/04/07/new-charge-for-father-of-missing-norfolk-teen/

In the state of Va. you can be charged for drug possession simply by being in possession of drug residue. The fact that WH wasn't charged makes me wonder if there is a bigger case being built regarding drugs/drug trafficking.

http://www.virginiadrugcrimes.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member