*her neighborhood (outside her home)
*the hotel
*somewhere else (where?)

So let's do a survey. Do you think she went missing from:

*her home
*the hotel
*somewhere else (where?)

Her home. Had she gone missing from elsewhere, would the truck still be sitting in the driveway when sister & mom got home?

If we apply Occam's Razor to what we know about the case, then home appears the simplest.

The hotel.

This was my first thought, because I think she went to meet him for $ and I do think her phone pinged at the hotel, just like LE inferred. I think they knew what they were talking about when they first had him arrested. They have the pings and the pictures.

Here a pie chart of the results so far.

Im a visual person ::::shrugs::::

graph.png

Well, there is no proof that she was ever at the hotel, and very little proof that she was anywhere but the home. But I would vote elsewhere.

IMO he would have to be. Even dives like the hotel he was staying in arent cheap.

Add to that, that most meals would have to be purchased already made because the room doesnt have a kitchen.

And hopefully money given to JH every payday for his own child, then gas, insurance, cigarettes, taxes etc etc and I doubt he had much left over at the end of the week at an industry average of 18.37 an hour.

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=HVAC_Technician/Hourly_Rate

Certainly doesnt seem like he would have enough money for an increasing drug habit on an HVAC techs salary alone

The scale gives away the fact he was dealing. No cocaine user keeps a scale for self usage. LOL. It's like saying "today I am only going to do a gram let me measure it out". He was dealing... JMO! :)

So let's do a survey. Do you think she went missing from:

*her home
*the hotel
*somewhere else (where?)

The Hotel -

I think she confronted him there and things went sideways. Didn't he make reference in an interview her phone was on his bed? I always thought that was an odd statement to make.

I am trying to find the older article/link to that statement. Can anyone help? I just found it...

WH: Like meeting at the gas station, they said there was no video of us meeting there. Um um uh they-they said that uh the cell phone was pinging around my hotel. They said that was in my room, on my bed, next to me. This is what they said, now, I don’t know what, you know, they say things, um..
Interviewer: they try to get you to say things
WH: Exactly! I don’t know, I mean, I don’t know what-what relevance that had but, you know, I kept telling them she wasn’t with me. I did not see her! She was not at my hotel, and they…

TGIF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member