Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know WH isn't the most likable or innocent character, but I think people have been so focused on the "WH did it" for so long that many have convinced themselves that it has to be the case. Isn't the most simple answer the most likely? IMO that would be that she dabbled/experimented and he provided. He got scared of the charges that would come with her OD if he provided the drugs and so he covered it up ASAP and created some convoluted story to save himself later. He's obviously no saint but I am uncomfortable with the assumption that he must have put the drugs in her system without her knowing or that he took advantage of her in any way without hard evidence to back it up.

I wondered if the lack of information or charges from LE regarding AJ's demise had to do with particulars of what those charges would be. Specifically, my guess was that they knew she OD'ed but didn't release it sooner because there could be a lot of players involved in the drug selling/moving/using aspect of it that they wanted to charge.

Finally, I have said it before but I will say it again: if AJ was experimenting and took the drugs willingly, it really doesn't change the fact that she was a bright, beautiful light in our world while she was here. I doubt she was a habitual user and wouldn't be surprised if this was her first (or one of her first) times using the drug. It is becoming a HUGE problem and its use is becoming more "normalized" in many areas. If she did accidentally OD after taking the drugs willingly, I hope those who love her can come to terms with it and use her story to stop other wonderful young lives from being taken. Her beautiful memory and legacy needn't be tarnished by an awful and tragic mistake... if anything, it would serve as a very powerful anti-drug story and remind us all that experimenters and users come in all types.

Justice for AJ no matter what the case.

Everything in this post is just my opinion, of course.

Some info that may support your thoughts:

April 13, 2015:
RICHMOND (AP) - Heroin adulterated with a veterinary drug is sending users to the hospital in the Richmond area.

The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that 13 people have been hospitalized in recent weeks after ingesting the tainted heroin.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...ichmond-area-sickened-by-bad-heroin/25702201/

In an effort to combat the rising number of heroin-related deaths, Governor Terry McAuliffe signed Executive Order 29 last September, establishing the Governor’s Task Force on Prescription Drug and Heroin Abuse. The group was formed to reverse the growing death toll from heroin overdose, which has doubled in the last two years in Virginia.

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2015/03/heroin-task-force-addresses-commonwealth-abuse

In 2014 a bad batch of heroin laced with fentanyl was causing fatal overdoses.

If that's what happened to AJ then the person who gave her the drug needs to go to prison for a long, long time, along with the coward or cowards who witnessed her overdose.

Based on what we know of AJ I don't think an unintentional overdose defines who she was as a person - people make mistakes and kids can be awfully dumb sometimes.

If WH is correct in his insistence that AJ didn't use heroin then that leaves only two possibilities; suicide or homicide. But regardless of the manner of death it all leads back to the questions of why try to hide her body, if only temporarily, and why that house?

Personally, I am still not convinced it was not outright murder. But let's say it was an accident and Wes just helped cover it up. If so, why would he try and frame a neighborhood teen for her kidnapping/murder then? That is just sick.

Or is he going to continue to throw this neighbor kid under the bus tonight? I wonder....

RBBM

It is sick, but perhaps he wanted to draw attention away from what actually happened (drug overdose/cover-up) and focus the attention of media, LE, etc. on another possibility that they would be likely to zero on (kidnapping and murder). He and others involved may have hoped that she was never found.

I agree with courtneyb (I think it was courtneyb) said earlier...why would WH kill someone by purposely injecting her with drugs? As the poster stated, that doesn't seem his MO. We had all been assuming that COD would be something like strangling or shooting. I just can't think of a logical scenario where/why he would inject her with an overdose (seems different from strangling or shooting, which might have happened during an argument). But I'd love to hear what others think!

RBBM

It is sick, but perhaps he wanted to draw attention away from what actually happened (drug overdose/cover-up) and focus the attention of media, LE, etc. on another possibility that they would be likely to zero on (kidnapping and murder). He and others involved may have hoped that she was never found.

I agree with courtneyb (I think it was courtneyb) said earlier...why would WH kill someone by purposely injecting her with drugs? As the poster stated, that doesn't seem his MO. We had all been assuming that COD would be something like strangling or shooting. I just can't think of a logical scenario where/why he would inject her with an overdose (seems different from strangling or shooting, which might have happened during an argument). But I'd love to hear what others think!

Me too! And if it wasn't injected, and instead snorted or smoked, then that rules out intentional homicide. They likely can tell the route by the blood levels, what stage of metabolic process in the liver, residue in the sinuses, presence in the stomach, or residue in the airway/lungs. The inability to see an injection site doesn't always hinder the ability to determine the route of ingestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBBM

I was not thinking that he purposely made her OD. I was thinking more along these lines:

Hypothetically speaking, AJ gets in a big fight with her mom and she runs out of the home at 4 am. She walks to the 7/11 and then to Wes's apt so she has a place to hang out. HE welcomes her enthusiastically and he just happens to have some drugs there too. He suggests they party a bit because he hopes to 'get lucky.' Now that he is separated and she is over 18, he feels justified. So he convinces her to get hight with him and he gives her a heavy dose because he wants to have his way with her. But she OD's so he panics and all that deflection and drama ensues...

But THAT would be murder because an EMT would have been able to save her if they had been called right when she passed out. JMO

Hmmm... Wes has a violent past including prison and a history of drugs in his life... Sooo excuse me if I don't believe he had all these folks fooled "the entire marriage was a lie". Consider where he was... In prison!! Then boom Poof .. he is an outstanding, law abiding, trustworthy citizen that anyone would be proud to have as a husband and daddy????? I can see the teenagers hanging around for the party house... But they were following the lead of JH!!! If JH was standing by her man then the rest would and did as well. Unfortunately the same ones fooled by Wes haven't learned from that because they are still blindly following and defending even when presented with the facts.
As I've said for awhile.. where the Heck are the parents of these folks?!?!

I just don't get WHY his lawyer would let WH do this interview? MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!

Never seen this before. Unless WH knows he is going to do some time to crimes he is charged for. This will help in case of a murder charge?

And why would the jail let him do an interview also, unless they don't think WH had anything to do with AJs death and are trying to put pressure on someone else.

So strange...

I was not thinking that he purposely made her OD. I was thinking more along these lines:

Hypothetically speaking, AJ gets in a big fight with her mom and she runs out of the home at 4 am. She walks to the 7/11 and then to Wes's apt so she has a place to hang out. HE welcomes her enthusiastically and he just happens to have some drugs there too. He suggests they party a bit because he hopes to 'get lucky.' Now that he is separated and she is over 18, he feels justified. So he convinces her to get hight with him and he gives her a heavy dose because he wants to have his way with her. But she OD's so he panics and all that deflection and drama ensues...

But THAT would be murder because an EMT would have been able to save her if they had been called right when she passed out. JMO

I agree that in that case or similar, it would be murder. I just see the possibility of intentional murder becoming unlikely.

What I can't get on board with, yet, is that Wes had a sexual interest in AJ. It may be that I missed something. Very likely I did, but could you tell me what makes you think that? Not that it would shock me. I just haven't seen anything to suggest it. Thanks!

I am trying to see Wes as he is, with the evidence I've seen. I've seen he is an addict, I've seen about his past crimes and his ex. I've seen his convoluted story telling/lies. But I can't say for definite that he is a murderer. I couldn't from the beginning. Not all criminals would murder. Not all addicts would rape someone. The thing with the ex... The info and details was kind of iffy, if I remember correctly. I'm not saying he didn't rape her or want to or try to. I just don't feel like there is enough to support that. YET.

I'm re reading the stuff about the ex. I had obviously missed some of that info. Apologize for that. But, had it been suggested that he had a sexual interest in AJ? She obviously wasn't afraid of him or avoiding him, and we know that she has done that in the past when she didn't want to see someone.

ETA***And the charges were dropped? Because of lack of evidence, right? She was out shopping in VA Beach while she was supposed to be kidnapped?

That's my problem, I guess. I can't make assumptions based on a crime he was just accused over and that the charges were dropped in. That part of the charges, to me, didn't happen in terms of using it to form a theory on AJ's case.

I just don't get WHY his lawyer would let WH do this interview? MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!

Never seen this before. Unless WH knows he is going to do some time to crimes he is charged for. This will help in case of a murder charge?

And why would the jail let him do an interview also, unless they don't think WH had anything to do with AJs death and are trying to put pressure on someone else.

So strange...

I think he's going to do what he wants to do, regardless of sound legal advice.

He's Wesley F&*(ing Hadsell, a legend in his own mind.

I agree that in that case or similar, it would be murder. I just see the possibility of intentional murder becoming unlikely.

What I can't get on board with, yet, is that Wes had a sexual interest in AJ. It may be that I missed something. Very likely I did, but could you tell me what makes you think that? Not that it would shock me. I just haven't seen anything to suggest it. Thanks!

I am trying to see Wes as he is, with the evidence I've seen. I've seen he is an addict, I've seen about his past crimes and his ex. I've seen his convoluted story telling/lies. But I can't say for definite that he is a murderer. I couldn't from the beginning. Not all criminals would murder. Not all addicts would rape someone. The thing with the ex... The info and details was kind of iffy, if I remember correctly. I'm not saying he didn't rape her or want to or try to. I just don't feel like there is enough to support that. YET.

I am not a very objective person when it comes to 'rape by a stepfather.' As a survivor of incest as a child, and as someone who helped run a support group for survivors for many years, I have heard so many stories....:sigh:

One of the main stories that is told over and over is very similar to this families history. Single woman, with young children, meets ex-con and they very quickly move in and become a 'family.' Red Flags for me with the way she moved Wes in while she had such young vulnerable girls in her home.

Wes's criminal history always involved him with younger partners. He was arrested twice for kidnapping much younger partners and in the second incident he was charged with rape and assault and in the grand jury testimony she said he strangled her, punched her in the face and raped her.

I do not think his ex's testimony was questionable or sketchy. The grand jury indicted him for rape and kidnapping. He kidnapped her on the day he was going to court on the original charges of domestic violence. So he takes her by force and they go on the run. AFTER the grand jury indicts him, according to the ex's father, the ex is afraid to testify at the trial. And why wouldnt she be? So they dropped those charges and went with the bank robbery charges instead.

So it is not a big stretch, imo, that he would have an urge to rape a beautiful younger loved one if they were both high and drunk. It is the way he rolls.

I saw the picture of him with AJ when he had just recently met her. It was her middle school graduation and he was hugging her from behind with his arms all over her chest. It made me cringe. It showed that he has NO BOUNDARIES imo.

I have also heard another story many many, way too many times. Many rape victims told stories of being attacked by their stepfathers AFTER they divorced their moms. And a teen or grown stepdaughter would visit them and suddenly be taken advantage of because the stepfather would say :
" ....it's cool now. I'm not with your mom and you are over 18...I have waited long enough..."

I have heard various versions of that story way too many times. So that is why I still am very suspicious of Wes and his motives.

I'm re reading the stuff about the ex. I had obviously missed some of that info. Apologize for that. But, had it been suggested that he had a sexual interest in AJ? She obviously wasn't afraid of him or avoiding him, and we know that she has done that in the past when she didn't want to see someone.

ETA***And the charges were dropped? Because of lack of evidence, right? She was out shopping in VA Beach while she was supposed to be kidnapped?

That's my problem, I guess. I can't make assumptions based on a crime he was just accused over and that the charges were dropped in. That part of the charges, to me, didn't happen in terms of using it to form a theory on AJ's case.

The charges were dropped because she was afraid to testify against him. He is a very violent man. JMO

We have to remember though that Zach had said that his daughters told him that they saw AJ Monday morning which would be after she would have left the house (if she did this is just rumor). We don't know for sure if she left the house and returned later early a.m. before Zach's girls saw her.

Did you see on the new WTKR interview at 4 p.mp that WH said the reason he is only speaking to Marissa Jasek is because JH doesn't like her then later says that also that Marissa J. will get to the truth.

I am not a very objective person when it comes to 'rape by a stepfather.' As a survivor of incest as a child, and as someone who helped run a support group for survivors for many years, I have heard so many stories....:sigh:

One of the main stories that is told over and over is very similar to this families history. Single woman, with young children, meets ex-con and they very quickly move in and become a 'family.' Red Flags for me with the way she moved Wes in while she had such young vulnerable girls in her home.

Wes's criminal history always involved him with younger partners. He was arrested twice for kidnapping much younger partners and in the second incident he was charged with rape and assault and in the grand jury testimony she said he strangled her, punched her in the face and raped her.

I do not think his ex's testimony was questionable or sketchy. The grand jury indicted him for rape and kidnapping. He kidnapped her on the day he was going to court on the original charges of domestic violence. So he takes her by force and they go on the run. AFTER the grand jury indicts him, according to the ex's father, the ex is afraid to testify at the trial. And why wouldnt she be? So they dropped those charges and went with the bank robbery charges instead.

So it is not a big stretch, imo, that he would have an urge to rape a beautiful younger loved one if they were both high and drunk. It is the way he rolls.

I saw the picture of him with AJ when he had just recently met her. It was her middle school graduation and he was hugging her from behind with his arms all over her chest. It made me cringe. It showed that he has NO BOUNDARIES imo.

I have also heard another story many many, way too many times. Many rape victims told stories of being attacked by their stepfathers AFTER they divorced their moms. And a teen or grown stepdaughter would visit them and suddenly be taken advantage of because the stepfather would say :
" ....it's cool now. I'm not with your mom and you are over 18...I have waited long enough..."

I have heard various versions of that story way too many times. So that is why I still am very suspicious of Wes and his motives.

Thanks for your honesty and for the reply. I respect your feelings on Wes regarding his likelihood to do something like that to AJ. And I understand it, and your reasons are all valid. And probably, even if it didn't happen, it's possible that he still had the inclination to do so.

I'm not ready to get to that point yet.. sometimes I'm a little slow to judge. Especially when there are multiple people involved that are hard to believe are being honest. Not always a good or bad thing. But, I'm not dismissing your feelings on it.

Perception is such a strange thing.. I saw the photo in question, and I didn't think it was creepy, nor did I think she looked uncomfortable in her expression. I'm not sure boundaries is big in that family... new daddies, adopting a teenaged girl after what I thought was not a long enough period of time. But I didn't see anything sexual about the photo. AJ has been known to not be around anyone that she chooses to not be around. I think if AJ had been uncomfortable because of something Wes was doing, I don't think she'd still have been seeing him, or have seen him that last day. But, I know a lot of people did see something that made them uncomfortable in that picture.

The charges were dropped because she was afraid to testify against him. He is a very violent man. JMO

That is certainly likely that could be true. Poor AJ and the other children sure were/are surrounded by some real winners.

We have to remember though that Zach had said that his daughters told him that they saw AJ Monday morning which would be after she would have left the house (if she did this is just rumor). We don't know for sure if she left the house and returned later early a.m. before Zach's girls saw her.

Did you see on the new WTKR interview at 4 p.mp that WH said the reason he is only speaking to Marissa Jasek is because JH doesn't like her then later says that also that Marissa J. will get to the truth.

I know the girls told Zach that they saw AJ that morning. But I still wonder if maybe they are protecting their mom. Given all the acrimony between all of them maybe they are doing what were they were told. :sigh:

Can you link it please?

ETA. Never mind. I bet it's on the live stream just have to find it!

Did I miss something? Was that all they got from a 2 hour interview? Like 90 seconds? Is there a part 2?

Did I miss something? Was that all they got from a 2 hour interview? Like 90 seconds? Is there a part 2?

It's probably going to be like the one WAVY did a while back and they are will just add bits and pieces whenever they feel like cluing us in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop