Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't people looking up refinancing home loans and stuff come across similar names, property deeds and the such? Whomever dumped AJ there may have had some knowledge of those things and have used it as part of some convoluted way to tie back to the family, if it wasn't pure "coincidence."

I still don't think AJ died because she was using drugs. I think the drugs were used to cover up whatever family strain reflects in the cut up cards and money flow prior to her death, which seem to me more likely as a trigger for her death, that would be other people's money and drug problems who she glued together. AJ was heading toward more involvement with her college friends, if the missed Spring Break means anything, that whole dynamic of her leaving her family unglued behind, to me seems like, ultimately what pulled her down.

The thank you button just doesn't cut it, I 110% agree! Thank you FindHG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting article about from Journal of Analytical Toxicology, fAssessing Free and Total Morphine following Heroin Overdose when Complicated by the Presence of Toxic Amitriptyline Levels.
It basically explains how ME's use toxicology and different levels of chemical concentrations and different areas of the body to determine the cause of death of the women in the article was from heroine versus other drugs. It's confusing to me but it talks about how they can determine heroine overdose. So I'm sure the ME's would be able to definitely determine whether someone someone was injected post mortem or whether it was the cause of death.

I wonder if AJ had other drugs in her system as well.

Yes- they definitely would.

Thank you for this!
So yeah, I'm sorry but that's even more crazy! Your daughter is texting you about reactions she has after drug use, you realize she's is doing heroin, so when she goes missing, you just say, "Meh, I think she's safe."

And they are not revealing this information because they wanted to protect AJ?? That makes no sense. More like protect themselves.

A trillion times ^^^^THIS^^^^

I just wish we had some sort of verification of these text messages. Without this (interestingly we never saw anything during JH's on camera interview when she discussed the text messages and said she felt AJ was "safe" and her cell phone was literally in hand). I remember watching and re-watching the video - ever since AJ went missing - and wishing I could reach through the screen and turn her phone over to read those last messages for myself, like, " :please: help us to help you!" I couldn't ever explain this gut-level reaction to anyone. Looking back, I guess I can understand why they weren't shared. Then again, if she/?they knew she was taken/harmed at the hands of a" monster," how could she have ever been safe? :confused:
I hope my post is making sense, because all of this is enough to make your head spin (JMO)
That said, WH's new jailhouse interview is, once again, being asked to be taken at face value - based on his word alone. :dunno:

We have a huge missing piece here, and that's cell phone records. I don't recall if we know who the cell phone carrier is (for AJ and JH - I'm assuming they're on a family plan but maybe not? :dunno: ) If we did (and I'm certain LE does), then we would (and LE does) know how long the text message retention policy would be for said carrier. It varies greatly , and will play a huge role in the forensic IT portion of this case IMO.

16e9a1a90ffe4eac2a899095b669c514.jpg

I've posted this image before / on previous threads for Our Girl. It's from an article written by wired.com

My HinkyMeter refuses to remain silent. I don't know why - yet.

AJ, I promise you that I will not stop seeking the truth, along with my fellow WSers. I have a feeling things may get even more confusing, and the waters may get more muddied before we find the answers. So be it. We are here for the long haul, and we won't stop the fight for Your Justice. We will see this through, no matter how long it takes!

#TruthAndJusticeForAJ
:angel:
:rose:
:floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmhmm.... doesn't make a whole lot of sense now, does it?

Yeah I know. I think a lot of us thought that from the very beginning. Those words came out of her mouth not anyone else's. Kind of makes you wonder what was in those texts whether they came from her or not. IMO something was going on in that house that. If you even had a thought that those messages and texts weren't coming from her why on earth would you say you felt she was safe unless maybe she had a second thought that it could have possibly been her.

I don't know what made me check in on AJ's case today...these latest developments just make me realize how convoluted everything about her family life is, and must have been. I don't understand any of it. I am so sad for her, and any others innocently caught up in it.

Just saying (not defending him at all) that if he was doing commercial jobs he most likely would drive to the job and back home not riding around. The location of her body was found on Route 258 heading south out of Franklin into North Carolina. I would imagine for someone to find and know that house was vacant they would have had prior knowledge of it or at least staked it out. When you're driving 45-50 mph on that stretch of road you would most likely fly by it if you weren't looking for it. It's rural out there.

I totally get what you are saying, and I just meant that even if he didn't know the specific HOUSE he'd at least know something about the area. I lived in a remote area years ago, but if someone mentioned a road, you'd at least know if it were in this or that part of the area. You know, like to say, Oh off of Route 258? I'm never over there. I did work off of XYZ Road before, but that's in the other direction.

I didn't mean he was joy riding. I also didn't really mean that he had to be the one who left her body there. I was just pointing out that I thought it was odd to act as if he had no earthly idea where that house was. A lot of this case is odd, as we all know.

Yeah I know. I think a lot of us thought that from the very beginning. Those words came out of her mouth not anyone else's. Kind of makes you wonder what was in those texts whether they came from her or not. IMO something was going on in that house that. If you even had a thought that those messages and texts weren't coming from her why on earth would you say you felt she was safe unless maybe she had a second thought that it could have possibly been her.

But even if it WAS her, she was not safe if she has having withdrawals from heroin. That's what I don't get. No matter if it was or was not AJ, that conversation showed she was NOT SAFE. So weird.

From yesterdays interview....

“Oh you don`t know about those then. Anjelica texted us throughout the day of March 2nd after no one physically saw her after 2 pm I guess. Anjelica’s phone communicated with my phone and her mother’s phone. That`s why in the beginning I said that was not my daughter texting, someone had her phone. I can`t prove that, but that person texted us and came out in little bits and pieces that she had used heroin two weeks prior to her death.”

Were these texts from Tidewater Road and the pond, had have been. LE would know where WH was texting from or receiving text. hhhuuummmm

I dont like the "Oh you dont know about that then." from WH. It sounds as if hes taunting the interviewer, viewers and police by indirectly and passive aggressively inferring that hes smarter and more knowledgeable than us.

Do I think he's being framed?

Have you read any of my posts at all?

No I dont think he's being framed. Ive said he was guilty since day one,my friend.

I think he sold her the drugs and he's willingly continuing with this farce in a twisted effort to "protect" A.J's memory and or/to avoid implicating himself directly in her death.

Once the wheels were set in motion to cover up A.Js death, I think things moved at blinding speed and by that time, "people" were already committed to seeing the lie through to the bitter end.

Either way, WH is going to spend jail time.

Which do you think he would prefer, jail time for obstructing charges and felony possession of ammunition.....or for selling the drugs that killed his adopted daughter?

JH and company arent going to tell the truth either because to do so would be to implicate themselves and admit their own involvement, to the entire world.

The uncalled for and completely out of proportion anger thats being directed at anyone who isnt "family" stems from guilt and worry that they'll eventually be found out IMO.

For some people, especially those trying to "maintain", appearances are everything. Sadly, one only needs to glance at their SM statements to see this as well.

:yeahthat:

BBM

Sadly, I feel like some connected people are genuine friends of AJ's who have gotten pulled into the mix. Blindly following out of grief, confusion, sympathy or some other relevant emotional reasons. I'm sure it could be easy in such as situation to be swayed into deciding with your heart and not your head what makes sense in all the chaos of this tragic loss.

And then there are others... :drama:

Just saying (not defending him at all) that if he was doing commercial jobs he most likely would drive to the job and back home not riding around. The location of her body was found on Route 258 heading south out of Franklin into North Carolina. I would imagine for someone to find and know that house was vacant they would have had prior knowledge of it or at least staked it out. When you're driving 45-50 mph on that stretch of road you would most likely fly by it if you weren't looking for it. It's rural out there.

TBH it depends on the person. Some people would fly right by it. Others of us would visually memorize the entire route, starting with landmarks.

Abandoned and derelict houses tend to draw ones eye because they are out of the ordinary.

He planted it there?
JMO

I think he did plant it there. But I guess my question is 'where did he get her jacket from?' IF it was the jacket that she was wearing when she was last seen, how did he have possession of it?

It has extreme significance, in my opinion. It seems to be someone's maiden name that, in my opinion, they are outright harassing and being disrespectful and rude to. I'm sure it is funny to them, but if I were the woman they were mocking, I would truly be scared.

Also, I havent gotten on SM today, but has there been any denial of Wes' claims of AJ texting about drugs? If it wasnt true and I was posting all kinds of personal craziness all over social media in hopes of clearing my child's name, that is certainly the first thing I would address.

This case is really uncomfortable for me because it is so nasty and full of lies and criminal behavior. I have never been so happy to be from a conservative, law abiding, professional, drug-free family in my life!

Oh geez, I didn't realize that. Well that's a bit immature isn't it? Ok, I think I know now. I really think that kind of thing would be the farthest thing from my mind. I just do not get it.

My question is: WHERE did Wes get her jacket if he planted it there?

He either planted it there OR he found it there. If he found it, wouldn't that kid be in custody?

I think Wes planted it and some of his most loyal ex supporters are now saying he planted it . SO WHERE/HOW DID HE GET IT?

The boys mother said it was his girlfriends jacket.

I dont like the "Oh you dont know about that then." from WH. It sounds as if hes taunting the interviewer, viewers and police by indirectly and passive aggressively inferring that hes smarter and more knowledgeable than us.

Yeah, I definitely thought he was being taunting but I thought it was more directed at Jen and her being dishonest. "Oh, so Jen didn't already tell you about that. Wow, she's being pretty secretive huh?? You guys should look into why..." Like he is some paragon of truth. Heck, HE didn't say a word about the heroin until just now and he feels like other people should be forthcoming? Hypocrite.

I read somewhere that Wes had a connection to the house where her body was Found. The owners had once rented the house to Stokes Construction and his sister Wendy is married to a stokes. If this is true he may of at one time worked for his brother in law which could explain how her body ended up at that house. That road is very dark at night and abanded homes don't have electricity.So IMO she got there by someone who was VERY familiar With the house. My gut tells me her friends knew nothing and Wes moved out of the house in Norfolk three weeks before she went missing. IMO she may of told her mom something about him that made mom put him out and Wes felt he was losing His wife and his biological daughter with his wife And blamed AJ. He is a con and I bet he knows how to silence Someone and think
he will get away with committing The perfect crime. Let's all remember he did threaten Some people by saying they would be dealt with. If he did this I pray LE have enough to put him away for a very long time. One mistake on LE part can free him and he can move on to his next chapter in crime. I think this may be why the family don't say much in fear of leaking to much and having a miss trail. God is good and it may take some time but the truth will come out. RIP AJ...

I think you hit something with this one. I'm sure by the drug in her system and how it travels the ME can determine if drugs were injected post mortem because I woudln't imagine it would travel through the blood stream since the heart isn't beating anymore to push the blood through your blood vessels/veins. I'm wonder if it would have just pooled or had a high concentration rate at the site of injection?

COD is cause of death. So it would have had to have been in her body prior to her death. Postmortem anything would be just that, after she was deceased. So it was def in her system prior to death.

I think he did plant it there. But I guess my question is 'where did he get her jacket from?' IF it was the jacket that she was wearing when she was last seen, how did he have possession of it?

A) He took it off AJ's body after she was dead.
B) That wasn't the jacket she was wearing and he got it from the house after the fact.

These are just two theories I have. Of course, neither of them could be the answer....

BBM It is possible, but it seems to me that if she had made plans to hang with some new friends there would be evidence on her phone or computer records. If there was, then there would have been some chatter about that, imo. But who knows?

Not sure but, I havent heard that they have AJ cell phone. The phone would be where they would be able to pull any of the texts and so forth off of. Or thats my understanding from reading. I will say JMHO, but I thinking the phone records would only tell the call log and text log not the actual contents of the texts. If they have JH and WH actual phones they could get the incoming and out going from their phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay