anne bremner/family finally receive evidence from SDSO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dr...-mysterious-death-of-rebecca-zahau-2011-11-11

press release
Nov. 11, 2011, 12:47 p.m. EST
DR. PHIL Reveals Findings of Independent Autopsy Report in the Mysterious Death of Rebecca Zahau

These episodes will feature members of the Zahau family -- Rebecca's sister Mary and her husband Doug -- as well as renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht who will detail the results of his autopsy performed late last month.

"The family wants answers," said Dr. Phil. "If it's a suicide, they'll wrap their minds and hearts around that and begin the healing process. If it's not, they want the person responsible for Rebecca's death brought to justice."

Also appearing on the broadcast are Zahau family attorney Ann Bremner, and their private investigator Paul Ciolino.

:D Dang it I had a great thought but now I'm not sure, I'll have to listen to the whole NINA interview again "sigh", I agree with who ever said her voice reminded them of CA lol, ok putting my ears back on.

What I find interesting is she admits to going to the house, says she is too upset to take a lie detector test after first agreeing to it and let's not forget that she leaves town the day before her nephew dies. Very shady, in my opinion.

..dr.worthen pronounced brain death at 11:58 P.M. Friday------it was confirmed by dr.hans at 11:30 A.M. Saturday.

..nina ( got out of the friday 8 a.m. LDT b/c according to her , maxie was actually pronounced dead by the 1st doctor at 6 A.M. Friday--which isn't true--so she was too distraught to take the LDT.)

..she says in the interview that she left san diego Saturday afternoon, she needed to go home for a day, came back with her husband Sunday---to drive dina to arizona for maxie's service, ( which was wednesday, the 19th.)

..dr.worthen pronounced brain death at 11:58 P.M. Friday------it was confirmed by dr.hans at 11:30 A.M. Saturday.

..nina ( got out of the friday 8 a.m. LDT b/c according to her , maxie was actually pronounced dead by the 1st doctor at 6 A.M. Friday--which isn't true--so she was too distraught to take the LDT.)

..she says in the interview that she left san diego Saturday afternoon, she needed to go home for a day, came back with her husband Sunday---to drive dina to arizona for maxie's service, ( which was wednesday, the 19th.)

No, that is not what Nina said. She said that she had felt Max had passed around 6:00 am in the morning, that she had looked at him, couldn't explain it but knew he was gone. I have a friend who said the same thing about his mother, that he felt she had died hours earlier than her official death, he wasn't religious but said he felt her spirit leave her body. Maybe this is what Nina felt. Nina does go on to say that a doctor did come in later that day, Friday, but two doctors are needed in California to declare brain death, so the second one came in on Saturday.

I also want to add that GS posted the Facebook message "RIP Maxie" on Friday (doubt she had time to do this after the first brain death annoucement at 11:58 pm so probably sometime earlier that day), so others in the family may also have felt this.

I am thinking now the 13-year-old stayed in the "hanging bedroom" during her stay. That's why they took her fingerprints. I still don't know what woman stayed in the guest house bedroom and left her clothes.

Hi tyscum, Excellent thought. I think you're right and would explain why the dog bone was there in the room. Ocean probably went in there with her and she was playing with him. I would think that when not in use the doors would be closed to those rooms.

time
user_offline.gif

Code:
Originally Posted by jjenny                     [URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7329497#post7329497"][IMG]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/URL]                 
                 No, the article says the time zones are the same.
Some points?

* the article doesn't say they obtained an official copy of Nina's phone records, but I think that Nina gave them a copy

* I wonder if there were any calls after the one they say is on the bill?

* it seems to possibly still put Nina outside the house when she says she called - I think Nina claims she was 5 minutes away at Dina's though. However, if she was calling while at the house, the call could have been used to possibly locate Rebecca inside the house

* if the call was at 9:41, Rebecca had just hung up with her sister, hadn't she?

Quote:
Romano noticed a light on in an upstairs bedroom; the same room where detectives believe Zahau bound and gagged herself while naked, tied a rope around her own neck and jumped to her death off the balcony.

* Nina had to have known Adam was there at the time, but she says nothing about whether his light was on or not or attempting to contact him since she was conveniently at the back of the house. Interesting

Bumping this thread because it has some good info and relates to another question about the phone call timing from Nina Romano to Rebecca Zahau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo