Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Chiquita,
That message is Vile & Vicious, :censored:

I wonder what kind of Medicine Cindy dispensed to Tim? She makes it sound like it was a GRAND gesture..was it an OTC (Advil...Back pain relief med) or a prescription Med?
:

I've long thought that the defense will make this back medicine an issue with Tim if given the chance. Cindy also has made veiled references to Tim drinking in one interview I heard. Goodness help him if their plan is to besmirch him in this way to attack his credibility.

I've long thought that the defense will make this back medicine an issue with Tim if given the chance. Cindy also has made veiled references to Tim drinking in one interview I heard. Goodness help him if their plan is to besmirch him in this way to attack his credibility.
Cindy is a nurse. She is the one who would be up the creek bigtime for dispensing prescription medication without license.

Who could blame him if he did, his daughter was murdered.

Its incredible how much umbrage the Anthony's take when their daughter regarding their daughters actions (and it is all true and George acknowledged it to the FBI and Yuri) but they have no problem slandering Jesse, Amy, Tony, Ricardo and Tim Miller.

Just when I feel a semblance of sympathy for CA, it gets washed away when I read this stuff.

Originally Posted by jumpinjack [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6200147#post6200147"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

Cindy is a nurse. She is the one who would be up the creek bigtime for dispensing prescription medication without license.

YEP, but that assumes ANYBODY would give a darn! :banghead: HOWEVER, how "ironic" since the working theory once was that the :loser: inmate :loser: procured prescription medications from one of her friends as noted in the inmate's texting, perhaps as a mode to get Caylee "sleepy"! :banghead:

The part of the message about the donation jar makes me ill.
One thing I noticed during the hearings, GA was very defensive when the mention of KFN or anything related to his own efforts were brought up. JMO

respectfully cut by me

Just wanted to help out with the words you had trouble with, so here's your script with some additions (I hope this is ok)

I can't believe that you and your organization can stoop so low as to try to affect Caylee's trust fund. I can prove that you are behind, or someone in your organization is behind um, you know the, these um, allegations about the misappropriations of Caylee's trust fund. Her trust fund is without any, without any uhm, improprieties and go ahead try, I will, I will out you. We have the recordings Joel left, uhm my attorney’s office has the recordings of the threat you made to my husband on his cell phone, both of them. Uhm, we also have an eyewitness uhm, of you guys taking and putting Caylee's uhm, jar with your name on it and stealing $300.00 don't go there Tim, don't try to pick a fight with me(inaudible). Uhm, it was good intentions I did not betray you, you betrayed me. I was nothing more than a friend to you I gave you support for your back, I gave you medicine for your back, I came out there every day until Channel 9 news, Bill, got me so upset that day that I had to leave and not come back. I can't help the fact that the Sheriff's department (inaudible) uhm, what we were trying to work towards together.

I, I'm so sorry that you lost your daughter but your daughter was murdered, my granddaughter is still alive Tim. I have people out there that are looking for her and I am not going to stop looking for her. You did not stop looking for your daughter and please do not take that away from me. The evidence that they have is not, we already have it disputed. They do not have evidence that Caylee is dead. I'm telling you right now do not fight with me because I will win, I will win. My granddaughter uhm, means too much that I'm not gonna let anybody, anybody take uhm, her away from me including you so please whatever you think you’re gonna do think again. I'm asking you, if you would like to talk to me I’ll be more than glad to speak with you. I would appreciate uhm, you know a one on one with you uhm, because you never did return my phone calls. Every time I told you exactly what I was going to do, I never went behind your back under any circumstances. I told you before you went on Nancy Grace that night to not cross the line so I have been more than upfront more than above board with you and your organization and I would expect the same respect uhm, the you know back to me. Do not accuse my son of any improprieties, Lee has not done anything.

I'm telling you to not wage war against the Anthony family Tim because you will not win in the end, you will not win I'm telling you okay? That is not a threat that is something that is fact alright? So you still have my number it's in your voicemail right now, it’s 4…….
I think the improprieties that Cindy is referring to may be the whole paypal thing...could be wrong though. Wish I could remember all the details, but it was something about soliciting funds.

ETA: isn't that just so CA...rant and rave then say...call me!

Yeah Right. Tim Miller is going to come down and steal the jar of coins with Caylee's name on it. And CA has a hidden camera in her bedroom that proves it.

Just as she never told Yuri Melich that "they" would not work with him anymore if they sent a detective to where her father is.

She out and out tells the FBI she stared him down (what an idiot) and told him they would not cooperate if he did that. She also said he threatened her.

At the bond hearing in the courtrroom while he is on the stand, she shakes her head and says I never said that.

She tells LKL that they let the car sit there for two full days before they picked it up and if it were that important, they would have done it sooner. Yuri gets her on that one and it turns out that it was 24 hours or less. She can't get out of it, so she pretends to cry and says I am a grieving grandmother.

She just recently lied on the stand when she said Yuri was confrontational with KC in the first interview.

She is unreliable and she just lies. What a shock.

GA also lies and if he looked bad during this hearing, wait until the trial. Because LDB is not going to leave a stone unturned. Nothing, nada. She is tough. She is not moved one iota by CA saying this is very difficult for me. She does not care how difficult it is - answer the question and the questions will keep on coming. She is for the victim and she has no sympathy for KC whatsoever. And GA and CA hate her for that.
I don't understand...why is it always about her?
For one moment, when she's up there on the stand, I wish she would think about how difficult it must have been for Caylee.
What is wrong with this woman?

I don't think that anything that the A's can or will say against TM is going to be taken seriously by anyone. It is infuriating to listen to CA speak to him and about him in that manner, but TM will have the final say. When he testifies about water levels and sinking that 4-wheeler, the jury will know that Caylee was submersed. And when he tells of how he was treated by the family of a supposed missing child, they will be as disgusted as we all are. There was ever only one reason to be mad at and rude to TM and that is because he stood a very good chance of finding Caylee's remains and in spite of what CA and GA state repeatedly, they did NOT want them found. At least not by someone outside of their little group.

IMO, it would take A LOT more to attack Tim Miller's credibility than a pain pill and a drink!

Tim Miller was the ONLY ONE that gave a damn about Caylee, Cindy knows it, George knows it, and now the rest of America knows it! Tim Miller was treated like a dog by the Anthony's. They beg for his help but only want his help if he agrees with their theory, that Caylee is still alive! Uh, hello SINdy, Texas EquuSearch is a search & rescue team, they were doing their job so why weren't you???? :furious: :furious: :furious:

I recall during Tims search for NH in Aruba, there were photos taken of him in a restaurant with her family IIRC and he had a drink in his hand. The pro JVS world of bloggers made a big deal over it but the accusations went nowhere.
I wouldn't put what you suggest against this DT but seriously, how many theories can they offer one jury and how many heros can they trash as ICA sits and scribbles madly.
LE, the SAO, TES, all her friends and neighbors, most of her family, the media and a whole world of 'bloggers' somehow conspired in unison to frame the womanchild after she failed to report her child missing for more than a month.
The reality is, TM has earned his bad back. He works hard, bends, lifts, twists and turns searching swamps for a missing baby while the family sat and counted the change in the donation jars, apparently to the penny. RN's aren't at liberty to dole out RX meds to anyone whose name doesn't appear on the bottle or on a Drs order instructing them to do so. Only CA would even remember let alone mention giving him a Tylenol or some other OTC med worth about 60 cents each for his pain and as far Tim drinking. He's over 21. :banghead::banghead::banghead: CA is possibly the cruelest and most evil 'victim' EVER imo.

You don't mess with the Anthony's????? Or what Cindy? LE is messing with you big time I guess. Why don't you threaten Yuri and land yourself in the cell next to your BFF. :loser:

And these are people who built a foundation around helping other families with missing children, deal with the media etc.:floorlaugh:

These are the same people that have no problem with further victimizing their own granddaughter-and we think they could have reverence for Tim?

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

respectfully cut by me

Just wanted to help out with the words you had trouble with, so here's your script with some additions (I hope this is ok)

I can't believe that you and your organization can stoop so low as to try to affect Caylee's trust fund. I can prove that you are behind, or someone in your organization is behind um, you know the, these um, allegations about the misappropriations of Caylee's trust fund. Her trust fund is without any, without any uhm, improprieties and go ahead try, I will, I will out you. We have the recordings Joel left, uhm my attorney’s office has the recordings of the threat you made to my husband on his cell phone, both of them. Uhm, we also have an eyewitness uhm, of you guys taking and putting Caylee's uhm, jar with your name on it and stealing $300.00 don't go there Tim, don't try to pick a fight with me(inaudible). Uhm, it was good intentions I did not betray you, you betrayed me. I was nothing more than a friend to you I gave you support for your back, I gave you medicine for your back, I came out there every day until Channel 9 news, Bill, got me so upset that day that I had to leave and not come back. I can't help the fact that the Sheriff's department (inaudible) uhm, what we were trying to work towards together.

I, I'm so sorry that you lost your daughter but your daughter was murdered, my granddaughter is still alive Tim. I have people out there that are looking for her and I am not going to stop looking for her. You did not stop looking for your daughter and please do not take that away from me. The evidence that they have is not, we already have it disputed. They do not have evidence that Caylee is dead. I'm telling you right now do not fight with me because I will win, I will win. My granddaughter uhm, means too much that I'm not gonna let anybody, anybody take uhm, her away from me including you so please whatever you think you’re gonna do think again. I'm asking you, if you would like to talk to me I’ll be more than glad to speak with you. I would appreciate uhm, you know a one on one with you uhm, because you never did return my phone calls. Every time I told you exactly what I was going to do, I never went behind your back under any circumstances. I told you before you went on Nancy Grace that night to not cross the line so I have been more than upfront more than above board with you and your organization and I would expect the same respect uhm, the you know back to me. Do not accuse my son of any improprieties, Lee has not done anything.

I'm telling you to not wage war against the Anthony family Tim because you will not win in the end, you will not win I'm telling you okay? That is not a threat that is something that is fact alright? So you still have my number it's in your voicemail right now, it’s 4…….

RespectfullyQuoted yeknomaras :)
BBM

The first part where Cindy says she can prove that Tim or someone in his organization is "behind these allegations of the misappropriation of funds" is Cindy letting us know that Tim/TES had something to say about what Cindy was doing with the money.

IIRC, Cindy was angry because TM was going to say, that Caylee was dead and that would end the fund. Cindy did not want the "official" declaration from TES to be heard because that would stop the money coming into the fund. Cindy says later in the message, "They do not have evidence Caylee is dead." Yet, she is concurently using the "grieving grandmother" card, even sharing that she was suicidal-but Casey talked her out of it. This happened while Casey was still home. Cindy believes this strongly that Caylee is alive, at this point, which is after "the attempt"-so what made her suicidal in the first place? The thought that Caylee had been kidnapped but was alive?

Plus, Cindy seems more concerned they do not have "evidence" that Caylee is dead-as opposed to whether or not Caylee is (plainly)dead or alive.

Thank you for clearing up the Nancy Grace part, especially
. This is quite a controlling statement to Tim "I told you not to cross the line." Also, it sounds like a threat.

The whole "I have people out there looking for her. I will never stop looking for her." This is said as zero action is taken. Cindy did not walk down the sidewalk to look for Caylee. Never took a good peek at Tony's apartment, didn't bother(as far as I know)to drive to Sawgrass apartments. Never followed up on one tip, herself. George was asked by Richard Grund why this was so, because he noticed it too-only to be told "because my wife does not want me to." Cindy knew at the vigil that Caylee was gone, George knew at the vigil Caylee was gone. No wonder they were so hostile toward TES and Mr. Miller.

Tim was trying to tell the truth. Cindy did not want that, so she threatened him. Cindy bringing up the back medicine, is just tacky. I did these things for you and now you betray me...is the message, that and/or she is trying to say he took meds he should not have. But, as others have said before me, it is she who is the nurse.

My summary of the behavior of the Anthonys is they become defensive, enraged and vendictive when anyone confronts them with the subject of Caylee. Anyone who tried to help Caylee, in the beginning up to now, have received nothing but animosity-I will say hate even-from Casey, George and Cindy. They are all guilty, but will not take any responsibility so they push it off on anyone else, especially those who will not entertain their version of reality. Their lies.

Which is exactly how Casey gets, she learned this from her family. They dare not be questioned. Nor made to be responsible for their own actions. Now that I have had time to process what I saw and heard in the recent hearings, I am back to feeling a jury will see right away the Anthonys speak one way about Caylee but their actions show different.

:waiting: for the trial.

IMO, it would take A LOT more to attack Tim Miller's credibility than a pain pill and a drink!

Tim Miller was the ONLY ONE that gave a damn about Caylee, Cindy knows it, George knows it, and now the rest of America knows it! Tim Miller was treated like a dog by the Anthony's. They beg for his help but only want his help if he agrees with their theory, that Caylee is still alive! Uh, hello SINdy, Texas EquuSearch is a search & rescue team, they were doing their job so why weren't you???? :furious: :furious: :furious:

Well said! :)

Also, I remember a specific video. I can not remember if it was a news video or otherwise. I have been going crazy trying to find it lately. CA is bad mouthing TM something awful!!! It's not the phone message one. This is video. I was shocked! My heart went out to TM! What a slap in the face from her for all he did! Does anyone remember this or know where it is?

Thank you! :)

I think the improprieties that Cindy is referring to may be the whole paypal thing...could be wrong though. Wish I could remember all the details, but it was something about soliciting funds.

ETA: isn't that just so CA...rant and rave then say...call me!

bbm
:floorlaugh:

The part of the message about the donation jar makes me ill.
One thing I noticed during the hearings, GA was very defensive when the mention of KFN or anything related to his own efforts were brought up. JMO

speaking of KFN
I wonder where The SS Caylee Marie is? a $30,000 boat billed as an Extreme Search and Rescue vessel..

speaking of KFN
I wonder where The SS Caylee Marie is? a $30,000 boat billed as an Extreme Search and Rescue vessel..

This always got to me. How many missing children/people are you going to find in a fishing vessel because that is what it really is? The same equipment that could locate a body can locate fish. So GA was not able to see through this and let them name the boat SS Caylee Marie.

Love to see it's records for search and rescue vs. fish expeditions. lol

Well said! :)

Also, I remember a specific video. I can not remember if it was a news video or otherwise. I have been going crazy trying to find it lately. CA is bad mouthing TM something awful!!! It's not the phone message one. This is video. I was shocked! My heart went out to TM! What a slap in the face from her for all he did! Does anyone remember this or know where it is?

Thank you! :)
Are you sure it wasn't just a pic of CA while the audio was running?

Are you sure it wasn't just a pic of CA while the audio was running?

No. She was yelling and putting him down. It was not only audio. It was a video for sure. If I find it, I'll post it here. :)

Thanks! :)

There are certain kinds of people that know when someone can see through them. It is apparent to me that the Anthony's knew that Tim Miller could see through them. He has been in their same situation, and knows all the emotions, etc that go with it. Nothing "fit" at the Anthony house when he was there. He knew it. They all knew that he knew it.

Their only defense was to go on the attack. Tim Miller didn't go on the attack even though he sensed things was not adding up. So the Anthonys lashing out at Tim Miller only strengthens his position. He has more credibility than they do. People trust him. The Anthonys do not have the trust or respect of very many people. That is something that they worked diligently to destroy. Of course, they would never be able to understand why people feel the way they do. It doesn't seem to matter to them anyway.

All I can say is that if everyone had listened to Cindy Anthony and looked only for a live Caylee and her remains had been discovered down the street around the corner by some kid, she would have tried to sue the pants off of TES and the OCSO for not finding Caylee. And so the twisted thinking continues.........

There are certain kinds of people that know when someone can see through them. It is apparent to me that the Anthony's knew that Tim Miller could see through them. He has been in their same situation, and knows all the emotions, etc that go with it. Nothing "fit" at the Anthony house when he was there. He knew it. They all knew that he knew it.

Their only defense was to go on the attack. Tim Miller didn't go on the attack even though he sensed things was not adding up. So the Anthonys lashing out at Tim Miller only strengthens his position. He has more credibility than they do. People trust him. The Anthonys do not have the trust or respect of very many people. That is something that they worked diligently to destroy. Of course, they would never be able to understand why people feel the way they do. It doesn't seem to matter to them anyway.

All I can say is that if everyone had listened to Cindy Anthony and looked only for a live Caylee and her remains had been discovered down the street around the corner by some kid, she would have tried to sue the pants off of TES and the OCSO for not finding Caylee. And so the twisted thinking continues.........

Perhaps Marc Klass saw thru them as well.

John Walsh from America's Most Wanted didn't want to get near this circus, I mean case, either

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...asey-anthony-case-such-a-sore-on-florida.html Sept 2010
John Walsh calls Casey Anthony case ’such a sore on Florida

What’s Walsh’s reaction to the Casey Anthony case? “It’s such a sore on Florida,” he said. “It’s just a nightmare.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“It’s like a horrible reality show,” Walsh said. “Florida taxpayers say, ‘Put this woman on trial and move on.’ It’s just tragically sad. They should have had the trial six months ago.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back