Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've posted this in various places. Cindy and Casey mistake "celebrity" for "notoriety." They are all notorious
and I sure wouldn't think I was some kind of celebrity
in the situation they are in. But then they exist on some other planet than the rest of us.

My first post here so be gentle. I have been following the case in the news and here since the beginning. You all are amazing here, I have learned so much from reading.

Anyway, have you looked at CA's eyes when she is doing an interview? She looks "absolutely" (LOL!) glazed over! I can't put my finger on it, but it's like she's a star in a role or something. CA loves the celebrity, make no mistake about it!

Welcome. She is just eating up all the attention, I'm fascinated in an odd way with her, I'm curious how she behaves behind closed doors. She has no shame with her actions and words. I think the glazed over look comes from meds, imo.

My first post here so be gentle. I have been following the case in the news and here since the beginning. You all are amazing here, I have learned so much from reading.

Anyway, have you looked at CA's eyes when she is doing an interview? She looks "absolutely" (LOL!) glazed over! I can't put my finger on it, but it's like she's a star in a role or something. CA loves the celebrity, make no mistake about it!

IMO she's drugged. Amazing that even with meds she can continue her lying about everything. She seems to be able to keep her lies straight, but not the truth. moo

I was thinking last night about all the people here at WS, TES, LP, all the people who are volunteering with TES to find Caylee and all the other numerous people I may not be aware of that all care about this little girl who six months ago none of us knew about. How could her family not be touched by the fact that their grandaughter has caught the heart of so many people who are strangers? They should be proud and greatful instead of trying to deter people from looking for her. JMO

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y[/ame]

I can't believe that you and your organization can stoop so low as to (inaudible) to fact that Caylee's (inaudible). I can prove(inaudible) or someone in your organization is behind um, you know the, these um, alllegations about the misapproprations of Caylee's trust fund. Her trust fund is without any, without any uhm, improprieties and go ahead try, I will, I will out you. We have the recordings Joel left (inaudible)office has the recordings of the threat you make to my husband on his cell phone, both of them. Uhm, we also have an eyewitness uhm, of you guys taking and putting Caylee's uhm, jar with your name on it and stealing $300.00 don't go there Tim, don't try to pick a fight with me(inaudible). Uhm, it was good intentions I did not betray you, you betrayed me. I was nothing more than a friend to you I gave you support for your back, I gave you medicine for your back, I came out there everyday(inaudible)until(inaudible)got me so upset that day that I had to leave and not come back. I can't help the fact that the Sheriff's department(inaudible) uhm, what we were trying to work towards together.

I, I'm so sorry that you lost your daughter but your daughter was murdered, my granddaughter is still alive Tim. I have people out there that are looking for her and I am not going to stop looking for her(inaudible)you do not stop looking for your daughter and please do not take that away from me. The evidence that Caylee is dead, I'm telling you right now do not fight with me because I will win, I will win. My granddaughter uhm, means too much that I'm not gonna let anybody, anybody take uhm, her away from me including(inaudible) so please whatever you think(inaudible)gonna do think again. I'm asking you, if you would like to talk to me I'm more than glad to speak with you. I would appreciate uhm, you know a one on one with you uhm, because you never did return my phone calls. Everytime I called you(inaudible) exactly what I was going to do, I never went behind your back under any circumstances. I called you before(inaudible)went on Nancy Grace that night(inaudible)did not cross the line so I have been more than upfront more than above board with you and your organization and I would expect the same respect uhm, the you know back to me. Do not accuse my son of any improprieties, Lee has not done anything.

I'm telling you to not wage war against the Anthony family Tim because you will not win in the end, you will not win I'm telling you okay? That is not a threat that is something that is fact alright? So you still have my number it's...
(end of message)

This is one message. Spaces between to aid reading.

:websleuther:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y

I can't believe that you and your organization can stoop so low as to (inaudible) to fact that Caylee's (inaudible). I can prove(inaudible) or someone in your organization is behind um, you know the, these um, alllegations about the misapproprations of Caylee's trust fund. Her trust fund is without any, without any uhm, improprieties and go ahead try, I will, I will out you. We have the recordings Joel left (inaudible)office has the recordings of the threat you make to my husband on his cell phone, both of them. Uhm, we also have an eyewitness uhm, of you guys taking and putting Caylee's uhm, jar with your name on it and stealing $300.00 don't go there Tim, don't try to pick a fight with me(inaudible). Uhm, it was good intentions I did not betray you, you betrayed me. I was nothing more than a friend to you I gave you support for your back, I gave you medicine for your back, I came out there everyday(inaudible)until(inaudible)got me so upset that day that I had to leave and not come back. I can't help the fact that the Sheriff's department(inaudible) uhm, what we were trying to work towards together.

I, I'm so sorry that you lost your daughter but your daughter was murdered, my granddaughter is still alive Tim. I have people out there that are looking for her and I am not going to stop looking for her(inaudible)you do not stop looking for your daughter and please do not take that away from me. The evidence that Caylee is dead, I'm telling you right now do not fight with me because I will win, I will win. My granddaughter uhm, means too much that I'm not gonna let anybody, anybody take uhm, her away from me including(inaudible) so please whatever you think(inaudible)gonna do think again. I'm asking you, if you would like to talk to me I'm more than glad to speak with you. I would appreciate uhm, you know a one on one with you uhm, because you never did return my phone calls. Everytime I called you(inaudible) exactly what I was going to do, I never went behind your back under any circumstances. I called you before(inaudible)went on Nancy Grace that night(inaudible)did not cross the line so I have been more than upfront more than above board with you and your organization and I would expect the same respect uhm, the you know back to me. Do not accuse my son of any improprieties, Lee has not done anything.

I'm telling you to not wage war against the Anthony family Tim because you will not win in the end, you will not win I'm telling you okay? That is not a threat that is something that is fact alright? So you still have my number it's...
(end of message)

And the part I highlighted is very telling indeed.

(end of message)

RBBM

I have been incensed by this call before, but the red/bolded line stood out to me this time around. I can hear LE saying "Lee knows what he has done." Wonder if TM knew what he had done as well? Could be why the seeming change in his testimony in the hearings last week?

(end of message)

Thanks Chiquita,
That message is Vile & Vicious, :censored:

I wonder what kind of Medicine Cindy dispensed to Tim? She makes it sound like it was a GRAND gesture..was it an OTC (Advil...Back pain relief med) or a prescription Med?:nono:

Listening to Cindy's TONE in that recording and reading the words...IMO Cindy IS trying to intimidate and issue a threat to Tim Miller.

Who said Tim Miller was going to Wage War? Those are Cindy's words, it seems Cindy:argue: is the one who is going to Wage War.

Cindy states it's a FACT Tim Miller will not win..
What is it that Tim Miller will not win?

What is Cindy, or the A's, going to do :eek:uch:to him to make sure Tim Miller does not win?

:twocents:

respectfully cut by me

Just wanted to help out with the words you had trouble with, so here's your script with some additions (I hope this is ok)

I can't believe that you and your organization can stoop so low as to try to affect Caylee's trust fund. I can prove that you are behind, or someone in your organization is behind um, you know the, these um, allegations about the misappropriations of Caylee's trust fund. Her trust fund is without any, without any uhm, improprieties and go ahead try, I will, I will out you. We have the recordings Joel left, uhm my attorney’s office has the recordings of the threat you made to my husband on his cell phone, both of them. Uhm, we also have an eyewitness uhm, of you guys taking and putting Caylee's uhm, jar with your name on it and stealing $300.00 don't go there Tim, don't try to pick a fight with me(inaudible). Uhm, it was good intentions I did not betray you, you betrayed me. I was nothing more than a friend to you I gave you support for your back, I gave you medicine for your back, I came out there every day until Channel 9 news, Bill, got me so upset that day that I had to leave and not come back. I can't help the fact that the Sheriff's department (inaudible) uhm, what we were trying to work towards together.

I, I'm so sorry that you lost your daughter but your daughter was murdered, my granddaughter is still alive Tim. I have people out there that are looking for her and I am not going to stop looking for her. You did not stop looking for your daughter and please do not take that away from me. The evidence that they have is not, we already have it disputed. They do not have evidence that Caylee is dead. I'm telling you right now do not fight with me because I will win, I will win. My granddaughter uhm, means too much that I'm not gonna let anybody, anybody take uhm, her away from me including you so please whatever you think you’re gonna do think again. I'm asking you, if you would like to talk to me I’ll be more than glad to speak with you. I would appreciate uhm, you know a one on one with you uhm, because you never did return my phone calls. Every time I told you exactly what I was going to do, I never went behind your back under any circumstances. I told you before you went on Nancy Grace that night to not cross the line so I have been more than upfront more than above board with you and your organization and I would expect the same respect uhm, the you know back to me. Do not accuse my son of any improprieties, Lee has not done anything.

I'm telling you to not wage war against the Anthony family Tim because you will not win in the end, you will not win I'm telling you okay? That is not a threat that is something that is fact alright? So you still have my number it's in your voicemail right now, it’s 4…….

"Uhm, we also have an eyewitness uhm, of you guys taking and putting Caylee's uhm, jar with your name on it and stealing $300.00 don't go there Tim, don't try to pick a fight with me"

I always had a problem with this portion of CA's conversation. What were the jars for if not for the search of her granddaughter and TES. Is CA implying that she had planned on using the money for "other" things. That really amazes me because throughout this whole period of time I always felt that the A's felt entitled to a free ride from everyone. What was the purpose to set up a tent to collect money if not to help pay the expenses of volunteers who are searching for your granddaughter. CA called TES for help so it is not as if CA did not know who he was and what he does. BUT, how do you set up a tent to collect money for a search by volunteers when none is being done? So was TES called just to encourage the public to donate money for the TES search but in reality CA wanted to keep the money herself. Add in money taken from River Cruz and what happened to that. Where did that money go and please explain CA why you were soooooooo upset that TM took donated money for the search of your granddaughter??? Did I read this right???

respectfully cut by me

Just wanted to help out with the words you had trouble with, so here's your script with some additions (I hope this is ok)

I can't believe that you and your organization can stoop so low as to try to affect Caylee's trust fund. I can prove that you are behind, or someone in your organization is behind um, you know the, these um, allegations about the misappropriations of Caylee's trust fund. Her trust fund is without any, without any uhm, improprieties and go ahead try, I will, I will out you. We have the recordings Joel left, uhm my attorney’s office has the recordings of the threat you made to my husband on his cell phone, both of them. Uhm, we also have an eyewitness uhm, of you guys taking and putting Caylee's uhm, jar with your name on it and stealing $300.00 don't go there Tim, don't try to pick a fight with me(inaudible). Uhm, it was good intentions I did not betray you, you betrayed me. I was nothing more than a friend to you I gave you support for your back, I gave you medicine for your back, I came out there every day until Channel 9 news, Bill, got me so upset that day that I had to leave and not come back. I can't help the fact that the Sheriff's department (inaudible) uhm, what we were trying to work towards together.

I, I'm so sorry that you lost your daughter but your daughter was murdered, my granddaughter is still alive Tim. I have people out there that are looking for her and I am not going to stop looking for her. You did not stop looking for your daughter and please do not take that away from me. The evidence that they have is not, we already have it disputed. They do not have evidence that Caylee is dead. I'm telling you right now do not fight with me because I will win, I will win. My granddaughter uhm, means too much that I'm not gonna let anybody, anybody take uhm, her away from me including you so please whatever you think you’re gonna do think again. I'm asking you, if you would like to talk to me I’ll be more than glad to speak with you. I would appreciate uhm, you know a one on one with you uhm, because you never did return my phone calls. Every time I told you exactly what I was going to do, I never went behind your back under any circumstances. I told you before you went on Nancy Grace that night to not cross the line so I have been more than upfront more than above board with you and your organization and I would expect the same respect uhm, the you know back to me. Do not accuse my son of any improprieties, Lee has not done anything.

I'm telling you to not wage war against the Anthony family Tim because you will not win in the end, you will not win I'm telling you okay? That is not a threat that is something that is fact alright? So you still have my number it's in your voicemail right now, it’s 4…….

Quote Respect to you :tyou:

Now, we can see what I missed. And, I feel good knowing I was not far off in my transcription of this audio. This was in my notes, it was done a while ago. :blowkiss:

"Uhm, we also have an eyewitness uhm, of you guys taking and putting Caylee's uhm, jar with your name on it and stealing $300.00 don't go there Tim, don't try to pick a fight with me"

I always had a problem with this portion of CA's conversation. What were the jars for if not for the search of her granddaughter and TES. Is CA implying that she had planned on using the money for "other" things. That really amazes me because throughout this whole period of time I always felt that the A's felt entitled to a free ride from everyone. What was the purpose to set up a tent to collect money if not to help pay the expenses of volunteers who are searching for your granddaughter. CA called TES for help so it is not as if CA did not know who he was and what he does. BUT, how do you set up a tent to collect money for a search by volunteers when none is being done? So was TES called just to encourage the public to donate money for the TES search but in reality CA wanted to keep the money herself. Add in money taken from River Cruz and what happened to that. Where did that money go and please explain CA why you were soooooooo upset that TM took donated money for the search of your granddaughter??? Did I read this right???

I'd like to know who Cindy's EYEWITNESS is?

Cindy is accusing TM of stealing , from what I gather, the $300 that was in Caylee's Jar...IF that was the case AND Cindy had an Eyewitness then why not file a Police Report?
Cindy is very upset during in that Voicemail..she Accuses and threatens but in the end did nothing...

And I thought George took the water that people donated for TES searchers???:waitasec:

Cindy is accusing TM of stealing , from what I gather, the $300 that was in Caylee's Jar...IF that was the case AND Cindy had an Eyewitness then why not file a Police Report?
Cindy is very upset during in that Voicemail..she Accuses and threatens but in the end did nothing...

But she says it's Caylee's jar with his name on it so I would assume that this was collected for the express purpose of giving those donations directly to TES. He did not steal the money. How do you steal money you collected for the sole purpose of helping pay some of the expenses that come with searching, water bottles, paper supplies, etc.? What was CA's sole purpose in collecting the money if it was not to give to TM because his name on the jar. Is she upset because she did not get to the money first? It's already been reported that CA wanted control over the money put in the jars. This isn't like selling your granddaughter's pictures so you can use the money to pay bills and go on a cruise, get a tatto and some fancy bling, bling. jmo

Yeah Right. Tim Miller is going to come down and steal the jar of coins with Caylee's name on it. And CA has a hidden camera in her bedroom that proves it.

Just as she never told Yuri Melich that "they" would not work with him anymore if they sent a detective to where her father is.

She out and out tells the FBI she stared him down (what an idiot) and told him they would not cooperate if he did that. She also said he threatened her.

At the bond hearing in the courtrroom while he is on the stand, she shakes her head and says I never said that.

She tells LKL that they let the car sit there for two full days before they picked it up and if it were that important, they would have done it sooner. Yuri gets her on that one and it turns out that it was 24 hours or less. She can't get out of it, so she pretends to cry and says I am a grieving grandmother.

She just recently lied on the stand when she said Yuri was confrontational with KC in the first interview.

She is unreliable and she just lies. What a shock.

GA also lies and if he looked bad during this hearing, wait until the trial. Because LDB is not going to leave a stone unturned. Nothing, nada. She is tough. She is not moved one iota by CA saying this is very difficult for me. She does not care how difficult it is - answer the question and the questions will keep on coming. She is for the victim and she has no sympathy for KC whatsoever. And GA and CA hate her for that.

Quote Respect to you :tyou:

Now, we can see what I missed. And, I feel good knowing I was not far off in my transcription of this audio. This was in my notes, it was done a while ago. :blowkiss:

Honestly, I don't know how you did it. I had to listen a few times just to get those little parts, so you HAD to have listened to it a bunch of times. I got a headache after the first time LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back