Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if Lee has spoken about or apologized (yeah right) for what his email said about Tim? I read on that "daily " site that cindy denied the email came from Lee

Cindy said Lee didn't write to TIM. That's true. He allegedly wrote to others ABOUT Tim.

I believe any and all donations got to find all missing people, Im sure TES does not keep seperate accounts, Where the the Fetch does Lee get off on telling people not to donate?? TES has done more good than any of the Anthonys EVER will. Im praying TES finds Caylee and brings her home to rest and anyone else they happen to be looking for

Can I ask a question about the conversation between the blogger and CA? Was Cindy saying SHE would be the person to turn to to help find a missing child?
She did. However, she sounded almost threatening, imo.

Cindy will take the stand and cross will be tricky for the State. Will they attack her because she is not the one on trial? Will they soft pedal it because she is considered a "victim" in all this? I think it is possible. She may not have much to worry about there. Simple questions and simple answers.

The State may decide to go after her for the tougher questions, but I am doubting it at this point. He/she should, of course!! I think she knows A LOT more about the situation and needs to be grilled on the stand right along with GA and LA. (I wish I were writing the questions for them to ask!! LOL)

I saw that the site in question retracted CA's retraction because David from Investigation Discovery contacted them and provided some proof. There is an update on the site but nothing from LA.
Bravo, David L.!! He has always been one of my favs and now he is a member here. I am in awe. :clap::clap::clap:

If I remember correctly, it was a type of "qualified" threat. Like in the case of a man threatening a woman, "If you were a man, I'd kick your *ss". While it is a threat on its face it is qualified by the facts (i.e., in the example threatenee is a woman and not in the category that would get *ss kickin'). In my opinion, qualified threats are a bullying way of making a threat that won't "stick".

Cindy will take the stand and cross will be tricky for the State. Will they attack her because she is not the one on trial? Will they soft pedal it because she is considered a "victim" in all this? I think it is possible. She may not have much to worry about there. Simple questions and simple answers.

The State may decide to go after her for the tougher questions, but I am doubting it at this point. He/she should, of course!! I think she knows A LOT more about the situation and needs to be grilled on the stand right along with GA and LA. (I wish I were writing the questions for them to ask!! LOL)

Simple questions yes. Simple answers from Cindy? I doubt it.

She doesn't know how to answer simply. She was a nightmare at the bond hearing when asked questions. I predict there will be many scoldings by the judge just to answer the question with a yes or no answer.

She doesn't know how to answer simply. She was a nightmare at the bond hearing when asked questions. I predict there will be many scoldings by the judge just to answer the question with a yes or no answer.

She's a nightmare in ALL circumstances.

She looks like she's enjoying that little run, doesn't she. Smiling all the way

run.jpg

She looks like she's enjoying that little run, doesn't she. Smiling all the way

run.jpg

Loving the attention and her new "celebrity status". So pathetic it's because of her little granddaughter's murder. What other grandmother in these same circumstances would you see with a big -eating grin like that?

She may be tagged a "hostile witness".

Loving the attention and her new "celebrity status". So pathetic it's because of her little granddaughter's murder. What other grandmother in these same circumstances would you see with a big -eating grin like that?

:furious: It screams "it's all about ME ME ME":mad:

She may be tagged a "hostile witness".

I see the judge doing a lot of :banghead: Between certain lawyers "ah, ah,ah" & her not knowing how to answer Yes or No. :behindbar

Cindy as a hostile witness, perhaps?

The problem ALL the Anthonys face is that all their words are captured on video or their own websites. If they try to deny or spin things.... the prosecution only has to roll the tape or read their posts.

If they lie, it hurts Casey.

If they tell the truth, it hurts Casey.

:dance:

If I remember correctly, it was a type of "qualified" threat. Like in the case of a man threatening a woman, "If you were a man, I'd kick your *ss". While it is a threat on its face it is qualified by the facts (i.e., in the example threatenee is a woman and not in the category that would get *ss kickin'). In my opinion, qualified threats are a bullying way of making a threat that won't "stick".
True, but I would be watching my children carefully if I were the woman on the end of that phone conversation! I would called them "veiled" threats.

Hardly looks like the "poor pitiful me, lack of sleep, lack of nutrition, might pass out on your set to boost your ratings" creature she portrayed herself as in some newsprogram interviews, does it?

Antagonistic comes to mind. "I dare you!"

She absolutely loves herself and loves the attention.

She's eating the attention up. I'm going to bet that this is the first time in her life, that people are paying attention to her. It doesn't matter that they are paying attention to her due to the fact of a crime or the fact that people just can't take their eyes off of this freakish clan. She is now a celebrity, the world is watching, she feels important with media scrambling around her. I'm also going to bet that neighbors and co-workers would have done anything to not bump into her and have her talk their ear off. Now all thats changed, people aren't running away from her, they're running to her, to hear her talk.

He needs an editor.

I can't help but add how much it irritates me that he puts Casey's trial first on the list of priorities, and then mentions finding Caylee. I agree with the posters above that this family isn't even doing a good job of pretending to care where Caylee is. Unless they KNOW for sure where she is, then they don't KNOW that she is alive. If they do know where she is, then they are a bunch of criminals and other words I am not allowed to say without getting timed out.

I would buy the denial bit if they were even pretending to look for Caylee or act concerned about her safety.

I saw that pic the other day and was shocked that she was running from the media. A brisk walk would have had the same affect and/or a "no comment", but she doesn't know how to say that, huh? :banghead: That smile on her face is as though she is loving the attention. SICK!

She could certainly take lessons on grieving from Sharon Rocha. I rarely saw Sharon cry throughout Laci's disappearance, but I did see many many tears - tears for Laci and tears for her unborn grandson. RIP Laci and Connor :rose:

RIP Caylee - wherever you may be :cry: :rose:

Cindy as a hostile witness, perhaps?

The problem ALL the Anthonys face is that all their words are captured on video or their own websites. If they try to deny or spin things.... the prosecution only has to roll the tape or read their posts.

If they lie, it hurts Casey.

If they tell the truth, it hurts Casey.

:dance:

I think they will have to call Cindy as a hostile witness. It's the only way they are going to get anywhere with her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myffin_of_Thunder
Back