Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found this while surfing the net. Cindy is brazen, anyone who speaks against feeling Caylee is alive. Read what she did to this blogger...:behindbar

http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/dailyupdates.php

Oh, my! This sounds remarkably like the letter from LA to one of our posters trying to discredit TES. It was mentioned that the letter could have been the work of CA. Great Cindy...now you're hiding behind your son?! Does this woman have nothing better to do with her time? Hmm? I guess there won't be prayers for Tim and the searchers at the vigil.
IMO...this woman is po'd that TES is getting the donations she isn't. There's no way she'll come off as a sympathetic figure up on the stand.

I don't know....I get the impression that Casey is really a coward at heart.

She hasn't spoken out publicly since all this started, she hasn't confronted any of the protesters at her house (even from the front door due to the ankle bracelet), she hasn't responded to any of the reporters yelling at her as she sashsayed into JB's office every day, then she pretty much "hid" behind JB at that news conference, never speaking one single word on her own behalf. She hasn't gone on any of the news shows and screamed her innocence from the rooftops. I think she's a bully and extremely verbally abusive in her home to her family, but I see her as being a real "chicken" when in the public eye. Just my take on it!

I think you are dead right!

I'm sorry...thought we were talking about KC :)

I bet CA is going to have a hard time keeping her stories straight and will lose it. She should be reminded that it is being recorded and is official and can and will be used against her.

Can I ask a question about the conversation between the blogger and CA? Was Cindy saying SHE would be the person to turn to to help find a missing child?

Can I ask a question about the conversation between the blogger and CA? Was Cindy saying SHE would be the person to turn to to help find a missing child?

Unbelievably so, yes.

Cindy on the stand will be a wildcard for both sides (the prosecution and the defence)...I think that Baez has probably already started training her as to how to conduct herself.

I really think this will be Najame's call. Baez can no longer talk to Cindy without Najame's permission or unless Cindy allows it. And as soon as C&G figure out that KC is going to be putting some blame on them, you can bet Najame is not going to allow Baez access and will strongly caution C&G to keep their mouths shut.

Salem

I disagree. I think she'll get defiant and very nasty instead. She might even attempt to call them names. I predict the Judge will be ready to throw the book at her.

I think you are exactly right.

I really think this will be Najame's call. Baez can no longer talk to Cindy without Najame's permission or unless Cindy allows it. And as soon as C&G figure out that KC is going to be putting some blame on them, you can bet Najame is not going to allow Baez access and will strongly caution C&G to keep their mouths shut.

Salem
i don't think Najame has much choice in control of Cindy...I don't even think Cindy and control what comes out...she speaks and assumes she is right keep on going.....I keep wondering how Najame is persoanlly feeling about both of them....I always thought it odd that when GA tesitied at GJ, CA was with Casey and JB....and Najame said GA needed his attention....I just don't think he can handle it...plus the main thing...I have yet to really hear him proclaim the usual "Caylee is alive" like all the others.....he has hinted (at least that is how I have always interpeted it.:waitasec:) that he does realize that little Caylee is dead but they just can't face up to it....jmo

they better teach her how to try to cry in public for sympathy like casey tryed to hard to do in her interview with beaz. Hard as she tryed she only got out one or 2 tears and they were for herself.
I havent seen cindy or george shed a tear since this started.

and can cindy testify honestly and truthfully while shes under the influence of whatever medications she obviously taking ? or can she lie on the stand then say she didnt know what she was saying because she was medicated and isnt responsible?

Does anyone know if Lee has spoken about or apologized (yeah right) for what his email said about Tim? I read on that "daily " site that cindy denied the email came from Lee

Does anyone know if Lee has spoken about or apologized (yeah right) for what his email said about Tim? I read on that "daily " site that cindy denied the email came from Lee

Oh yeah, and Cindy's soooo truthful, right? LOL. The woman who got the email from Lee said she knew it was definitely from him since she'd corresponded with him on that email address before.

Plus, David Lohr tried multiple times to contact Lee about it, and Lee never would take his calls or respond to his emails. Now wouldn't you think if Lee HADN'T sent that email, that he'd talk to David so he could deny it???

Cindy, as usual, is full of &(*@(@!

Did you read what the blogger posted on her site (pages back)? About the conversation she says she had with CA? Sounds remarkably similar to LA's email.

Oh yeah, and Cindy's soooo truthful, right? LOL. The woman who got the email from Lee said she knew it was definitely from him since she'd corresponded with him on that email address before.

Plus, David Lohr tried multiple times to contact Lee about it, and Lee never would take his calls or respond to his emails. Now wouldn't you think if Lee HADN'T sent that email, that he'd talk to David so he could deny it???

Cindy, as usual, is full of &(*@(@!

okay, I read that last night, I think barb was the one that actually got a copy of the email. IIRC, Lee meant to reply to one person but hit the 'reply all' instead LMAO!!

Yeah, when I saw on that BS site that he had emailed cindy and she denied it, I knew it was a crock. Then barb posted the email in it's entirety, he was so busted.

Lee just needs to go back in hiding IMO

Did you read what the blogger posted on her site (pages back)? About the conversation she says she had with CA? Sounds remarkably similar to LA's email.

If you are talking about the conversation where at the end cindy says she should kick her azz, then yes, I did read that!!! Can cindy just keep her mouth shut EVER!!!

If you are talking about the conversation where at the end cindy says she should kick her azz, then yes, I did read that!!! Can cindy just keep her mouth shut EVER!!!
Unbelievable!

I don't know....I get the impression that Casey is really a coward at heart.

She hasn't spoken out publicly since all this started, she hasn't confronted any of the protesters at her house (even from the front door due to the ankle bracelet), she hasn't responded to any of the reporters yelling at her as she sashsayed into JB's office every day, then she pretty much "hid" behind JB at that news conference, never speaking one single word on her own behalf. She hasn't gone on any of the news shows and screamed her innocence from the rooftops. I think she's a bully and extremely verbally abusive in her home to her family, but I see her as being a real "chicken" when in the public eye. Just my take on it!

ITA. I think KC is very insecure and scared internally and she over-compensates externally as a chameleon. Even within the family, she gets angry and verbal but her modus operandi is to hold a grudge and exact payback later indirectly. A bully typically when challenged is all bravado and faking it.

I saw that the site in question retracted CA's retraction because David from Investigation Discovery contacted them and provided some proof. There is an update on the site but nothing from LA.

Cindy on the stand will be a wildcard for both sides (the prosecution and the defence)...I think that Baez has probably already started training her as to how to conduct herself.

Good luck with that JB!!! Actually, by the date of trial I don't think she will be well enough to testify. She is unravelling

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back