Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You don't even need LA's computer, I believe that this was a GMail account so like all mail services on the Internet you can log onto them from anywhere, any computer. Quite often families share accounts/passwords or that particular email could have being used for Caylee-like communications, so was shared and CA picked it up and fired right back.

I dunno but the more I think about it, the more it sounds like total CA speak and I ask myself why LA would do/say that when it is CA who has the beef with poor TM.

Good point! Not to mention an easily hackable password if anyone had the email and personal info on any of the 'security' measures. We know those close, would have that info.... not pointing any fingers... :rolleyes: ;)

LA, when you changed locks, who did you give keys too? Did you secure your windows too? Some of them are really easy to just push and gain access if they happen to be of an older style. :rolleyes:

You *do not* need Lee's computer, userid or password, nor do you need to log into his gmail account in order to send an email from Lee.

I think he's just doing the periodic breaking-out that members of this family do. You, know.... like herpes. JMHO.

You can't go more than a couple of weeks without a rant from ONE of them, or another.

Brini can I just say you have the best lines!!! You never fail to make me laugh...:)

If not for the fact that it will be easier to CONVICT Casey, I'd say Caylee is much better off resting in peace FAR AWAY from the whole obnoxious family.

They must be the only 4 people in the world who TREMBLE at the thought that Caylee might possibly be found BEFORE Casey's trial is finished.

I found this while surfing the net. Cindy is brazen, anyone who speaks against feeling Caylee is alive. Read what she did to this blogger...:behindbar

http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/dailyupdates.php

Does Cindy really think that wasting her time & energy attacking people who dare search for Caylee is going to help her find a 'live Caylee' any faster?

Cindy has some nerve talking about OTHER people's drinking when her own slutty daughter dragged her little baby to drinking parties!!!! Not to mention, forced the baby to share a bed with strange men. Ewwwww

Does Cindy really think that wasting her time & energy attacking people who dare search for Caylee is going to help her find a 'live Caylee' any faster?

Cindy has some nerve talking about OTHER people's drinking when her own slutty daughter dragged her little baby to drinking parties!!!! Not to mention, forced the baby to share a bed with strange men. Ewwwww

Cindy-If you're paying attention to the feelings of the rest of us who live in the real world-your plan to change our minds is not working. If anything it's working very much against you. Caylee will have justice!

If the A's want to end the madness.............produce an alive Caylee. It is simple as that, no if ands or but's.

TM needs to sue her for slander. She is so big on suing for lies maybe someone needs to call her bluff. I am so sick of this woman and how she thinks she can control what everyone thinks.

TM needs to sue her for slander. She is so big on suing for lies maybe someone needs to call her bluff. I am so sick of this woman and how she thinks she can control what everyone thinks.

I agree. That CA woman wouldn't know what the truth is if it jumped up and kicked her @$$.

How dare she? Tim has done nothing but try to help that family, along with others, at considerable cost to themselves and those involved.

She's made a spectacle of herself and her family and must redirect this attention.

She's an unappreciative b with an itch.

I agree 100%. I know Tim is a kind-hearted person who has shown a surprising amount of compassion toward CA. But her rant and calling Tim a drunk on this website goes above and beyond disgusting. This is the kind of slander that could potentially cut into the donations that TES generates for locating the missing and murdered. TM should sue her @$$ off.

And WHY does she not get off her *advertiser censored** and search for Caylee?

I bet TM never thought he would be slandered by the family of a child he was trying his hardest to find. Poor Tim.

And WHY does she not get off her *advertiser censored** and search for Caylee?

She must sit there and monitor the 100's of leads she gets that she needs to follow up on but hasn't yet.

She will blame the inability to follow up on leads on persecution by the media.

She must also monitor all the donations she's been receiving to balance the checking account and pay the bills?

There is no excuse. I'd be door to door, neighborhood by neighborhood, etc. with fliers, contact information, etc.

Not only making horrific comments on Tim Miller, but the part at the end where she's saying about kicking this woman in the azz. Nothing but charm and grace Cindy, can't wait to see you on the witness stand.:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back