Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hate to say this, but incorporations forms are not that easy to do. States are very picky about them.Maybe Todd can type them for her.

I did one in California. It wasn't hard. I don't know about FL, of course.

I just have this image of her writing in the speedy, angry way she speaks. :)

Typing sounds like a good plan!

Splitting infinitives like a nuclear reactor spilts atoms. Dangling participles like they are on the end of a fishing line......

Here's my question..If the Anthony's put up their house as "collateral" to bond out KC before the Murder charges, don't you think they could have done that to come up with $$ to offer to someone who might have Caylee? To return her (secretly) no questions asked? They need to leave Tim Miller alone. He's a saint in my book! Oh and BTW, Have you noticed how long it took a check to clear your bank? I'm hoping it is because they received SO MANY it took a while to post them :clap:

LP already tried that. He offered $50,000, said, "Leave her at a safe public place, then call us. No questions."

I agree. Anyone who had access to LA's computer could have opened up the email and unless things were cleared passwords are often saved. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. The best thing the A's could do is STFU! and get on their knees and thank the Lord they HAVE people searching for Caylee. Sadly, that happenening is about as likely as the Chicago Cubs winning the world series 3 times in a single season.

You don't even need LA's computer, I believe that this was a GMail account so like all mail services on the Internet you can log onto them from anywhere, any computer. Quite often families share accounts/passwords or that particular email could have being used for Caylee-like communications, so was shared and CA picked it up and fired right back.

I dunno but the more I think about it, the more it sounds like total CA speak and I ask myself why LA would do/say that when it is CA who has the beef with poor TM.

A big bravo to Cyberborg in post #278. You are dead on with this observation. By attempting to discredit TES, the Anthony family succeeds only in highlighting their defensiveness, fear and guilt. By publicly issuing ridiculous and manipulative statements against TES and LE, they think questions about the family's character and involvement will disappear. It has quite the opposite affect.

My opinion is that this family wants the child to remain permanently missing because the doubt suits their needs. Should TES recover Caylee or her remains, there will be no more doubt. That means no corporations, foundations, etc. for obtaining donations to find the "missing" child, because there is no missing child.

After protesting so vocally against honest efforts for recovery of Caylee, they will be shunned for instigating all this distraction.

Yes! It's called "secondary gain" issues-- money, attention....

I think this is where I get a little leary. If he sent it out to the list of TES supporters then why aren't more folks reporting it? Don't you find that odd?:waitasec:

How do we know more folks haven't reported it?

Respectfully clipped

I love this this comment on the bottom of the page from the link above:

*snip*
"Does anyone really believe that "Todd Black" exists? He lives in Baez' fax machine, his words are Baez' words -- I mean, a public relations guy who can't write a decent sentence -- and will never show his face?

Especially the latter.
It just doesn't happen.

Todd Black.
Just another lie dressed up as a cheap PR guy."

:laugh:

No, we found out he lives in a shoe box in TN.

Many times people disassociate themselves from names of family members after death. They call them "my uncle"........"my aunt", etc. Psychologically the father they distance themselves, the less they have to "feel" about the death. It is very rare to hear someone speak that way about a living person.

Make sense?

I always refer to them by name, so...no.

Yes, it is :) ! However, it has now been donated to Texas EquuSearch, along with the ability to keep it updated on a continuous basis. I have updated it for them now, and wil be "boots on the ground" with Tim in Orlando, updating it as we move through the search. As of today, Tim has decided to use it as the "official" website for the search !!

I guess now's the time to break the news, as I've been a bit reticent to do so previously. Several months ago, I got involved with TES because of all that they did for Riley Ann Sawyers. Riley's grandmother has become like a sister to me, and I will be eternally grateful to Tim and TES for everything they did to help bring Riley home. I am disabled, and can't work a regular job, but do have lots and lots of time on my hands to give. I offered to help Tim out, and lo and behold, I am now his "Executive Assistant" . LOL - not sure what that means, but when you see the e-mails that come from Barbie Tarr, Executive Assistant to Tim Miller, well, that's me.

Tim Miller is and always will be my hero !!

And, you are also MY hero!

CA is correct when she says "Lee never wrote to Texas EquuSearch". The email was not sent to TES, it was sent to a group of people who love TES and what TES did for the family of Riley Ann Sawyers. (Riley's grandmother was included in the recipients - talk about ticked off !!)

The email address that was used by "Lee" is an e-mail address that has been used in the past by Lee to correspond with the sender of the original e-mail asking people to donate to TES. So yes, it came from LA's e-mail. Whether it was written by him or someone else with access to his e-mail might be questionable, but it is his e-mail address.

Thanks. You see that's the whole problem with CA statements and the Blog who contacted her then taking her response as in good faith and posting it as reliable fact rather than just reporting on it. You can so easily make a statement that is accurate but you are not really answering the actual question faithfully -- just like a politician.

To be fair, the Blog needed to take both sides of the story with a pinch of salt and just report on it. This Blog ran with CA's comment as defacto fact and blasted everyone else. To me, this just creates more mayhem and plays into Team Anthony's goals -- to confuse, distract and, make noise. It does not help.

It just isn't fair reporting to take either extreme side just to score points at the cost of the truth in the matter. You gotta keep an open mind and seek the truth. Look at both sides.

I posted it in it's entirety, unedited here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2885815&postcount=342

The beginning of the email really makes no sense, when he says "In regards to Caylee Anthony, don't let that influence your support....." However, that is the email in its entirety, from an email address that he has responded from before. I am on the list of recipients.

Hey, Barb! It's GREAT news that Caylee is alive! The BEST news ever!

So, LA..... let's SEE her!:rolleyes:

Another Blogger, Mizjay's take is, the e-mail is not from LA but allegedly maybe from CA using LA's e-mail account, hmmm?

"The vocabulary SCREAMS Cindy Anthony. In her interviews for the last few months she has rarely used Caleys name in the personal sense, she always says "this little girl" or something along that line . She also always has the persecution complex going on and in this mail it says "a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones"
Finally, it's no secret that she despises Tim Miller, and the last smear is especially hateful.
I think that Lee has been laying low, why would he come out, guns blazing?? The whole thing reeks Cindy."

Sometimes, I think CA just puts a paragraph into a food processor....

I know. The entire thing makes me sad. I know GA and CA loved their granddaughter. I don't doubt their love for her at all. It would have been nice if KC had given them custody in the beginning or given the baby up for adoption.
There are so many who could have given Caylee a loving home.

I don't think they did love their Caylee. If they did love her, they would never, ever, in a million years, want her remains to lay out in the elements to rot. They would want her buried with all the love & dignity she deserves.
As cruel as it is, someone needs to send ALL of them pictures of rotting bodies. They need a HUGE dose of reality. Lord God in heaven, we have strangers giving their time & money to find this childs body. Give them all one last limo ride, KC included, to tour the body farm. Smell the smells, see the decomp of a body for real. SHAME ON THEM ALL.:furious::furious:

I think the entire Defense is Jealous.
Is anyone donating to Casey's Defense Fund? If so, how are these donations/funds being monitored?

The more people that help search, donate money, etc. The greater the chance of finding Caylee- OOps that is what the Anthonys and the entire defense DO NOT WANT.
In regards to the Anthonys' state of mind-
The number of people wanting to help find Caylee is mind boggling.
The number of people wanting justice for Caylee is mind boggling. .
The number of people not wanting to help Casey is mind boggling.
I think the Anthoneys thought there would be some people wanting to help out an innocent victim, ie. IT.

If you would like information on donating the TRUE VICTIM(S):

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

You don't even need LA's computer, I believe that this was a GMail account so like all mail services on the Internet you can log onto them from anywhere, any computer. Quite often families share accounts/passwords or that particular email could have being used for Caylee-like communications, so was shared and CA picked it up and fired right back.

I dunno but the more I think about it, the more it sounds like total CA speak and I ask myself why LA would do/say that when it is CA who has the beef with poor TM.
I think everyoene in that family does what CA says......OR ELSE. If she didn't do it, she is most certainly behind it.

I think the entire Defense is Jealous.
Is anyone donating to Casey's Defense Fund? If so, how are these donations/funds being monitored?

The more people that help search, donate money, etc. The greater the chance of finding Caylee- OOps that is what the Anthonys and the entire defense DO NOT WANT.
In regards to the Anthonys' state of mind-
The number of people wanting to help find Caylee is mind boggling.
The number of people wanting justice for Caylee is mind boggling. .
The number of people not wanting to help Casey is mind boggling.
I think the Anthoneys thought there would be some people wanting to help out an innocent victim, ie. IT.

If you would like information on donating the TRUE VICTIM(S):

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Some California woman just put $75 in KC's jail account. That's a total of $225 from strangers.

Well, there are always a few...

Some California woman just put $75 in KC's jail account. That's a total of $225 from strangers.

Well, there are always a few...

It is not from strangers..it is from the "dream team"..see the PR thread

Good point! Not to mention an easily hackable password if anyone had the email and personal info on any of the 'security' measures. We know those close, would have that info.... not pointing any fingers... :rolleyes: ;)

LA, when you changed locks, who did you give keys too? Did you secure your windows too? Some of them are really easy to just push and gain access if they happen to be of an older style. :rolleyes:

Edited to ADD: This is NOT a suggestion to break into anyone's home.... this was something shown to me as a new home owner.... and how to secure my property.
PLEASE check with your local home inspectors, home owners insurance, and... use your discretion when securing your home AND the neighborhood you choose to call home.... and this is NOT an invite to suggest anyone play home inspector, etc,etc on anyone elses property... there are laws against that. If you have any questions on a neighborhoods safety, please check with your local law enforcement prior to purchasing.

No offense, Cubby, but I'd edit that last comment - it could be easily miscontrued if you know what I mean...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back