Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
you no something tells me even if they do find her body, the A's will not accept it being her even after DNA test proves it is, which then makes me wonder if they would give her a proper burial, but if they dont im sure so many ppl would come forward to give her one.
so sad the whole thing is just sad

Donations to the family cannot buy class.

Maybe not even a brain, MOO

I am astounded at this family's continual public whining that no one is looking for an ALIVE Caylee - when they themselves have not bothered to look even in their own NEIGHBORHOOD!

I'll make them a deal:

If the Anthonys will look for the identity of the dead body that was in Casey's trunk, then I will look for an alive Caylee.

Until then, I'd rather not hear from any of you Anthonys anymore.

I can sorta understand your defense of Casey; after all, her pants must be on fire every single day that goes by.

But when you attack a man like Tim Miller, that's going too far. :furious:

You Anthonys are not worthy of the sweat from his brow.

Get a clue: You are defending at the least a sociopath and at the worst, a common murderer.

But I don't want to hear any more bitching about Tim Miller.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I LOOOVE your deal offer! It's PERFECT!

Cyberborg, that ought to be pasted on every Anthony family donation jar and on every one of their money sites! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

A perfect title for a banner above their front door....

Look at it, this way. My guess is that LE's little hissy has just now increased PARABOLICALLY the number of people who plan on searching with him, on the 8th.

Sad thing is Dolly...after watching their (A's) actions over the last few months, it could be any of them....

Exactly! Put one of 'em on a Xerox, and you get the other two. MOO

I just read Todd Blacks press release where he states Baez has the letter in question and it is definitely NOT from Scott Peterson but from a completely different individual...Hmmmmmm??? Maybe Charles Manson? :eek:

There's a thought! And, Richard Ramirez is still alive.....

I am not sure that LA wrote that email either only because it sounds like something Cindy would write...I find their resistance towards TES curiouser and curiouser...Why not let the best team out there try and find evidence that relates to Caylee? If they find nothing, it absolutely supports Casey's story to date and the Anthonys can breathe a sigh of relief. As can Baez.

Continued resistance makes absolutely NO SENSE.

1) Feel that KC has a shot of acquittal if body is not found.
2) Body found, KC convicted, less media attention, less mula.

The only positive take I can offer if they were convinced Caylee could NOT be findable, they would not be pounding TES so hard. I find that encouraging.

I've always said, if the A's asked who would be willing to give Caylee a loving home, there would be a line a mile long JUST from WS, let alone the whole rest of the country.

Pity she was not adopted out.

I know. The entire thing makes me sad. I know GA and CA loved their granddaughter. I don't doubt their love for her at all. It would have been nice if KC had given them custody in the beginning or given the baby up for adoption.
There are so many who could have given Caylee a loving home.

Let's not forget the Anthony's THEMSELVES searched in their own backyard the night of 7/16.......even before LE did.

So I guess the A's were looking for a *live* Caylee that had simply been playing/hiding in their own backyard for the last 31 days ????

Yeah, a lot of kids play and hide underground. That's why they were looking, there, right? :rolleyes:

I was wondering, why is LA so cocky? Is it possible that he moved the body to a better location? That would explain why he wouldn't take a lie detecter test. I mean Im sure that one of the questions on the test would be "Do you know where Caylee is now?"

I just think it might be significant that we hadn't seen LA in a while. Maybe he was testing the media and the LE to make sure that they didn't follow him in his absence so he can move the body? Maybe he is thinking that the odds are better know if he say moved Caylee out of the state or to a different location.

The body would be WAY too far gone to move, IMHO.

I think he's just doing the periodic breaking-out that members of this family do. You, know.... like herpes. JMHO.

You can't go more than a couple of weeks without a rant from ONE of them, or another.

I know. The entire thing makes me sad. I know GA and CA loved their granddaughter. I don't doubt their love for her at all. It would have been nice if KC had given them custody in the beginning or given the baby up for adoption.
There are so many who could have given Caylee a loving home.

I think the keyword here is "loved". Past tense. They don't seem to love her anymore. They love trying to fool the public about Casey's guilt, and the money they can make off this tragedy even more than they do Caylee.

DebLynnA - Awesome of you for donating to TES.

Anyone who is upset by this - donating is a way of striking back.

Now, do we have documentation of this LA blurb?
How is it, we've still not heard from the Anthony's what happened to Caylee if she was given away, sold, stolen. They can't even provide that.

Yet, they said a couple weeks ago that they were "just two steps" from getting a live Caylee back.

Is this the same people who were "under surveillance," "close to the NC border," "up in the mountains?" Or, could it be the people in a particulare apartment complex that KC showed CA? But, KC wouldn't tell CA which apartment?

Seems like there has been plenty of time to take those two flipping steps, doesn't it?

Wow. I am furious:furious:. Boldened by me. I had sympathy for LA but that is GONE!

As far as KC talking with Scott Peterson... WOW! I cannot even imagine what that convo would be like...

KC- "So I should have reported it right away?"
SP- "Yes, and then you should have gone to the vigil and called Tone. Really this whole thing was Tone and Ambers fault. We're the victims"
KC-"You're hot"
SP-"You are so hot too"
SP-"You did not bury the little girl at Fusion did you? That was my downfall. I actually told LE I was at the location the bodies were found."
KC-"Do you believe our mother's? They are sooooo gullible. I cannot believe they believe all our lies and get on TV."
SP-"Everybody is so mean to us, don't they know we just wanted to be free. What is a murder or two?"
KC-"You're hot."
SP-"You're so hot too"
:eek:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is there a way we can write a 'group' support letter to Tim? We could all say one line or two .. to let him know we're behind him.

Thoughts?

We have a support thread on this W/S. And, I think you can email TES.

I'm going to send an e-card to the whole operation.

I think I'll send another to LP, though now and then I want to grab a sock and some duct tape.

OK......am I reading this right?....(bolded) ...did this say that LA is Caylee's GRANDFATHER?......sumsing wrong here????? :waitasec:

Nah! It's just SO hard to tell the As apart, IMHO.

Yes, it is :) ! However, it has now been donated to Texas EquuSearch, along with the ability to keep it updated on a continuous basis. I have updated it for them now, and wil be "boots on the ground" with Tim in Orlando, updating it as we move through the search. As of today, Tim has decided to use it as the "official" website for the search !!

I guess now's the time to break the news, as I've been a bit reticent to do so previously. Several months ago, I got involved with TES because of all that they did for Riley Ann Sawyers. Riley's grandmother has become like a sister to me, and I will be eternally grateful to Tim and TES for everything they did to help bring Riley home. I am disabled, and can't work a regular job, but do have lots and lots of time on my hands to give. I offered to help Tim out, and lo and behold, I am now his "Executive Assistant" . LOL - not sure what that means, but when you see the e-mails that come from Barbie Tarr, Executive Assistant to Tim Miller, well, that's me.

Tim Miller is and always will be my hero !!

I really wish I lived closer, I would volunteer in a heart beat, donations will have to do. I live right around the area Elizabeth Smart went missing and remember driving home and seeing all the searchers in the different fields looking for what might be a dead body, and it broke my heart. No one wanted to believe she was dead (and as it turns out by miracle she was not) but still, EVERY area and possibility was searched. The A's must not want a body found or they would feel the same way...and they know it is poor Caylee's body that will be found by Tim Miller.

I have not read this thread. But if anyone is even hinting at an email campaign to Lee Anthony,don't.

They aren't. Some one suggested a fundraising campaign for TES.

I think that there is a lot of this post that resonates with me-I do not believe Tim would be returning if he were not in the area already searching for Jennifer Kesse. JMO.

Tim, dump the Anthonys and look for Steve Lankaster-Cox and Clyde...Come up north and look for Molly Bish, Sarah Ann Wood and Deb Quimby...(disclosure, Deb is a family member..) How about Stacy Peterson?? Because there are family members in these cases that are DESPERATELY competing for your time and attention...
Peace.

thanks believe. I can't say I am 100% certain, TES would be searching for Jennifer Kesse, if it were not for the CA case. Sad, but that is how I feel. We have requested Mr. Miller give some insight and thoughts on the Anna Waters case, where it is KNOWN where she may have gone missing. I pray Mr. Miller takes the time to respond to Annas family, and step father Joe Ford who post here at WS.

Every time I read this.... I cry tears for ALL those missing children who have NO voice, NO media attention mostly, because they are not caucasian..... Will TES be searching for Giovanni Gonzalez or Tangena Hussein? How about Diamond and Tionda Bradley?

IMO, give little Caylee one more search... and lets move onto those families who have no voice.... CASEY KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE CAYLEE IS! She could do something to SAVE FACE and TELL US WHERE SHE DUMPED HER CHILD! Let these resources go to those who are REALLY MISSING! and not KILLED BY A PARENT WHO KNOWS!

Enough said... before I get in trouble.

I am not sure that LA wrote that email either only because it sounds like something Cindy would write...I find their resistance towards TES curiouser and curiouser...Why not let the best team out there try and find evidence that relates to Caylee? If they find nothing, it absolutely supports Casey's story to date and the Anthonys can breathe a sigh of relief. As can Baez.

Continued resistance makes absolutely NO SENSE.

I agree. Anyone who had access to LA's computer could have opened up the email and unless things were cleared passwords are often saved. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. The best thing the A's could do is STFU! and get on their knees and thank the Lord they HAVE people searching for Caylee. Sadly, that happenening is about as likely as the Chicago Cubs winning the world series 3 times in a single season.

:waitasec:
I agree. Anyone who had access to LA's computer could have opened up the email and unless things were cleared passwords are often saved. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. The best thing the A's could do is STFU! and get on their knees and thank the Lord they HAVE people searching for Caylee. Sadly, that happenening is about as likely as the Chicago Cubs winning the world series 3 times in a single season.

I still think that for the A's its about the money/attention---for TM it is really about finding Caylee....I also find it odd that no request or plea has ever came from this family...most people who have someone missing this long would want some form of clousure --- and please why don't they ever look instead of all the accusations that no one is looking good enough? jmo

:blowkiss:poor Cubs...

As for the rest of the posts, you and I share the same feeling-I keep a running estimation of the expense that has been laid out for Caylee-LE, Testing, family soap opera, hours here on WS...it is MIND BOGGLING. I mean it achieves OJ Simpson proportions...I do not raise this to start dissension because what is a life worth-this is a case that does not appear to be about to end in a life being recovered.

OMG if we had some of this energy on some of the other cases...well, I guess we will see how it all plays out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back