Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read here that CA had an rx for Soma. This is often used for relaxing back muscles for someone who is in pain. Is she admitting to prescribing without a license?

For me the Cindy and Tim Miller interaction is all pretty simple. Have you ever read the Tale of the "Emperor with No Clothes"? Tim Miller knew that baby was dead, Mark Klaas did, John Walsh did, even Leonard Padilla knew, as did that detective from the Simpson case whose name escapes me at this moment.

But Cindy being Cindy listened only to those who told her what she wanted to hear. She morphed into the Red Queen, and said some of the most cruel and vile things about this honorable man, and with many others.

The media was delighted and ran with it whenever possible and I think the only honorable thing the media did at the same time was give Tim Miller some good exposure so we could see this blessed person for who he is.

Who ever gave any weight to what Cindy Anthony had to say? Did we all not watch in horror and disgust? And here we are today. Nothing has changed.

For me the Cindy and Tim Miller interaction is all pretty simple. Have you ever read the Tale of the "Emperor with No Clothes"? Tim Miller knew that baby was dead, Mark Klaas did, John Walsh did, even Leonard Padilla knew, as did that detective from the Simpson case whose name escapes me at this moment.

But Cindy being Cindy listened only to those who told her what she wanted to hear. She morphed into the Red Queen, and said some of the most cruel and vile things about this honorable man, and with many others.

The media was delighted and ran with it whenever possible and I think the only honorable thing the media did at the same time was give Tim Miller some good exposure so we could see this blessed person for who he is.

Who ever gave any weight to what Cindy Anthony had to say? Did we all not watch in horror and disgust? And here we are today. Nothing has changed.
That tale also applies to Cindy denying a 7-mo.pregnant Casey was pregnant, and "Caylee is alive". Do as I say, not as I do!

I read here that CA had an rx for Soma. This is often used for relaxing back muscles for someone who is in pain. Is she admitting to prescribing without a license?

I think she's just admitting to dispensing without a licence. CA isn't a Nurse practitioner and can't RX anything to anyone. She's supposed to know better than to hand out her or GAs RX meds to someone whose complete medical HX is unknown to her.
And this is why!! http://www.drugs.com/soma.htmlImportant information about Soma

This medication may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. Soma should never be given to another person, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it.

But what does CA care about rules or professional ethics...or TM. :banghead:

IF CA wants to harass TM or lets the DT use this against him as some here fear may happen, he should hire DCS and sue CA for reckless endangerment by intervening outside her scope of practice. I know the As have no money but they have a funky extreme search and rescue fishing vessel I'm sure TES could put to good use. :)

CA has tried her damnedest to ruin TM reputation but I believe she always falls flat. I have not seen or read anywhere one person backing her crazy assertions against TM and his ethics. In fact all i have seen is the opposite.. everyone being shocked and disgusted by her antics and statements against him. I for one was glad to see TM speaking out and answering her rants..

Note to CA... not everyone is a GA and they will stand up to you, get used to it the SAO is next up :)..

Do you all recall her statement she released to the press after TM was on the NG show? (I think she may have called into that show as well, trying to remember)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back