Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not only making horrific comments on Tim Miller, but the part at the end where she's saying about kicking this woman in the azz. Nothing but charm and grace Cindy, can't wait to see you on the witness stand.:crazy:

<<bold by me>>

She won't have any "control" there, that's for sure. :D

Does my heart good.

will they testify or plead the fifth ?

My guess? She'll attempt to testify. She'll convince JB that she's good to go on the stand and nothing can rattle her.

Then, she'll lose it on cross.

Then, she'll blame everyone but herself and her family and her daughter when confronted with the media afterwards.

No. She won't take the fifth. She has too much to say.

She might have everyone else take the fifth because she can't trust them to think fast on their feet like she does
rolleye.gif
but she'll convince Baez that she's capable.

I found this while surfing the net. Cindy is brazen, anyone who speaks against feeling Caylee is alive. Read what she did to this blogger...:behindbar

http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/dailyupdates.php

WOW, just WOW! :eek:

I have to say that the person who took that call has far more grace then I do, I would have give CA a piece of my mind and then some.

Maybe one day CA will look back to that conversation and see what a class act really is! :clap:

My guess? She'll attempt to testify. She'll convince JB that she's good to go on the stand and nothing can rattle her.

Then, she'll blame everyone but herself and her family and her daughter when confronted with the media afterwards.

She might have everyone else take the fifth because she can't trust them to think fast on their feet like she does
rolleye.gif
but she'll convince Baez that she's capable. Then, she'll lose it on cross..

I disagree. I think she'll get defiant and very nasty instead. She might even attempt to call them names. I predict the Judge will be ready to throw the book at her.

Then, she'll lose it on cross. I disagree. I think she'll get defiant and very nasty instead. She might even attempt to call them names. I predict the Judge will be ready to throw the book at her.

That's what I meant by "lose it".

Blow it.

I don't think she will testify. I think they are convinced that there is not enough "hard" evidence to convict. I think the most convincing evidence will be the recordings of their statements where the jurors can hear them in their own voices.

rolleye.gif

I don't know....I get the impression that Casey is really a coward at heart.

She hasn't spoken out publicly since all this started, she hasn't confronted any of the protesters at her house (even from the front door due to the ankle bracelet), she hasn't responded to any of the reporters yelling at her as she sashsayed into JB's office every day, then she pretty much "hid" behind JB at that news conference, never speaking one single word on her own behalf. She hasn't gone on any of the news shows and screamed her innocence from the rooftops. I think she's a bully and extremely verbally abusive in her home to her family, but I see her as being a real "chicken" when in the public eye. Just my take on it!

I don't think she will testify. I think they are convinced that there is not enough "hard" evidence to convict. I think the most convincing evidence will be the recordings of their statements where the jurors can hear them in their own voices.

Then she better be kept out of the courtroom during the trial. She was all but bouncing off the seat when Det. Melich was up testifying during the bond hearing.

Her behavior was not only atrocious but a clear "tell".

My guess is that she'll all but demand and convince Baez she's good to testify because she will want to have her say and an attempt to control the damage, the situation.

She'll lose. She'll lose it.

I don't know....I get the impression that Casey is really a coward at heart.
She hasn't spoken out publicly since all this started, she hasn't confronted any of the protesters at her house (even from the front door due to the ankle bracelet), she hasn't responded to any of the reporters yelling at her as she sashsayed into JB's office every day, then she pretty much "hid" behind JB at that news conference, never speaking one single word on her own behalf. She hasn't gone on any of the news shows and screamed her innocence from the rooftops. I think she's a bully and extremely verbally abusive in her home to her family, but I see her as being a real "chicken" when in the public eye. Just my take on it!

<<bold by me>>

Casey or Cindy?

I thought we were talking about Cindy taking the stand. :waitasec:

s'alright. :) There are one too many CA's, aren't there? And the littlest CA is still missing. :(

Cindy on the stand will be a wildcard for both sides (the prosecution and the defence)...I think that Baez has probably already started training her as to how to conduct herself.

Cindy on the stand will be a wildcard for both sides (the prosecution and the defence)...I think that Baez has probably already started training her as to how to conduct herself.

Like I said, she'll have him convinced that she's got it all "under control". She'll be great. She can handle it.

Train Cindy-The Dog Whisperer couldn't train Cindy! You'd need the muzzle!:floorlaugh:

Personally, I don't think he'll have enough time.

Train Cindy-The Dog Whisperer couldn't train Cindy! You'd need the muzzle!:floorlaugh:

Trust me. They bark through the muzzle. :D

No self-respecting dog trainer would go near her. :eek: Reputations could be ruined. :D

rolleye.gif

:clap: ITA Nothing could shut Cindy the he!! up & she will not take the 5th. She places far to much importance on herself. I can't wait for her to be on the stand.

:clap: ITA Nothing could shut Cindy the he!! up & she will not take the 5th. She places far to much importance on herself. I can't wait for her to be on the stand.

SAME here! That will be the "absolute" highlight of the trial, in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back