Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Part of Lee's email is:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

Are You Kidding Me?????

One thing that stands out to me in this quote is:

"She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones."

Sounds to me like they are just casting stones at LE again.

I'll never understand them. Hopefully one day they will come into reality.

I completely agree. They will deny the remains found are Caylee's remains, and when the remains are released to the family for burial, they'll refuse. Sadly, it will be up to the city of Orlando to bury Caylee.

Sad, and why not really? The city of Orlando (and the rest of the US at this point) have more compassion and interest in honoring the short life of baby Caylee than her own family has.

@$#%&^*# :furious: THIS thread made me come out of lurking mode. I am fuming!!

How DARE Lee say such a thing.

Tim and TES are above the board.......the Anthony's are not fit to breathe the same air as he does.

Tim is a gentle, quiet, unassuming soul, who, by the way, turned his personal tragedy into a greater good and has brought countless greiving families support and closure.

I pray to God that Tim is not hurt by this and I pray that he NEVER encounters another family as *advertiser censored**ed up as these.

Sorry for the rant!!

I hear you.

But expending any more time or energy on Lee's lack of character... a waste. A HUGE waste.

Lee Anthony probably has no idea how many THOUSANDS of people he has INFURIATED with his revealing email. It's going to come back to bite him in the *advertiser censored*, and I just hope I am around to see it.

And, I still say to him again: YOU LOOK FOR THE DEAD BODY THAT WAS IN YOUR SISTER'S CAR MISTER!

Until then, you just shut the hell up Lee Anthony. How dare you...how DARE you . . . :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Seems the other apple didn't fall far from the tree either.

The NERVE and the GALL of this man just astounds me. I haven't been this mad since . . . I cannot remember the last time I've been this mad.

He crossed a line here tonight, in my book anyway. And it's a line that he will regret one day.

Remember Lee, what goes around comes around . . . I think that Tim Miller and all that assist him more than likely lie down each night with a clear mind and can sleep. That's more than I can say for your sister, your Mother and yourself. Your Dad? He just lifts right out.....

But remember, what goes around comes around. You'll get yours one day Mr Lee Anthony.

:::stops, lifts head, smells air::: What's that? Is that someone's PANTS ON FIRE??

OK, now I am through. I refuse to and will not waste one more second on the likes of these people.

You can stick a fork in my *advertiser censored*, cause I am done.

Dear God, Bless Tim Miller, and all of TES and watch over them and keep them strong and healthy, for surely they fight the Good Fight.

That email revealed Lee as both a coward and a bully. He should be ashamed of himself to call into question the character of a man who has done nothing but offer his support a family who is so thankless to show not an ounce of gratitude, spoken not one kind word, it is rediculous. I wait upon the day when Caylee is recovered, the trial is settled, Casey is serving her sentence, and this family fades back into obscurity.

By watching KC's little strut when she walks, and the High Five that she and Lee had, I bet they NEVER imagined that over 8,000 people would come to their town and basically scour the area.
They probably figured the sheriffs dept. wouldn't spend too much time or man power.

I think they are needing their Depends right about now...

Ever wonder why CA and GA hired a top DEFENSE atty????? They are going to need it.

Makes me wonder that Lee protests too much. I remember one of the people who reported seeing someone who looks like KC coming out of the woods stated that there was a man close by...wonder who that could have been??? Their reactions are so sad to me and Caylee deserves so much more.

That is if her father is not identified............HE will then make the choices of how ALL money in her name is spent.

I can't imagine how utterly stunned the Anthonys would be if the biological father is identified and stepped up to the plate and took control!!!!

And maybe, just maybe, LE has identified the father...............

That email revealed Lee as both a coward and a bully. He should be ashamed of himself to call into question the character of a man who has done nothing but offer his support a family who is so thankless to show not an ounce of gratitude, spoken not one kind word, is rediculous. I wait upon the day when Caylee is recovered, the trial is settled, Casey is serving her sentence, and this family fades back into obscurity.

OK, dont throw stones at me but I just went to bed and was tossing and turning for over and hour. Is there any way we can be sure it was Lee who sent out this email? He has been pretty quiet lately and we all know how Cindy feels about Tim. Just a thought :waitasec:

I can't imagine how utterly stunned the Anthonys would be if the biological father is identified and stepped up to the plate and took control!!!!

And maybe, just maybe, LE has identified the father...............

That would be delicious.

Needless un-founded accusation and aggression that does nothing to find Caylee.

It does not help. Waste . . . . A Huge Waste.

Cyberborg, that ought to be pasted on every Anthony family donation jar and on every one of their money sites! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

A perfect title for a banner above their front door....

Sad, and why not really? The city of Orlando (and the rest of the US at this point) have more compassion and interest in honoring the short life of baby Caylee than her own family has.

That's true........complete strangers have more compassion for Caylee than her family. I was thinking how sad for Caylee to have her own family disown her.

OK, dont throw stones at me but I just went to bed and was tossing and turning for over and hour. Is there any way we can be sure it was Lee who sent out this email? He has been pretty quiet lately and we all know how Cindy feels about Tim. Just a thought :waitasec:

As far as I know there are individuals here at WS who are in contact with TM and texasequuseach, I would think that perhaps this could be varified through them.

I am inclined to believe it is Lee behind the email, it is also keeping in line with Todd Black's statement which was equally atrocious. The Anthony's and the Casey defense squad seem at very least to have a united course of attack, regardless of how unprofessional, uncouth, and misdirected it seems.

Sad thing is Dolly...after watching their (A's) actions over the last few months, it could be any of them....

Sad thing is Dolly...after watching their (A's) actions over the last few months, it could be any of them....

You're right. Theyre (A's) all "vile ingrates'! I never thought in all my life I would ever think of anyone in those words but they have sure lived up to them. I guess I just want one of them to step out of the box and do something good for once so I can sleep!

Is there a link to this email? I haven't seen it at all?

This is just a REASON for me not to be able to sleep tonite. geesh what gives with these people?:behindbar

blah blah blah......worthless.

A HUGE WASTE!:mad:

I just read Todd Blacks press release where he states Baez has the letter in question and it is definitely NOT from Scott Peterson but from a completely different individual...Hmmmmmm??? Maybe Charles Manson? :eek:

If they know she is alive what are they worried about? I wonder why they only publicly attack Tim when there are so many other organized searches that have gone on? Is it possible that they know Tim and his group bring in the big numbers of people to help and because of that, they are the most likely to find her? I bet they don't even thank the searchers when they find her remains and allow the family to give her a proper burial.

When poor Caylee's body is found, I think the family might be out with tin cans collecting money to cover the cost of that proper burial for the darling little angel.

The whole bunch of them can kiss my @&&!

They seem to think that if they say the lie often enough that will make it true and the world will believe it ~~ that Caylee is alive. So no one ever sees her again? No matter, that proves nothing. She is alive!

I think these are the most appalling and insulting people I've ever read about. Where's their brains? In fact, where do they think our brains are?

Hmmm ... IMO for all above.

Seems to me that Lee Anthony's email is simply the pot calling the kettle black.
Has anyone here heard of or seen an accounting of the many thousands of dollars the Anthony's have received to find Caylee? I have seen estimates of well over $100,000 contributed to the Anthony's.
Has anyone seen or heard of anything the Anthony's have done to search for Caylee? Then what have they done with all that money? Perhaps the Anthony's are just upset that Tim Miller is getting more money than they are to search for Caylee.
We all get upset when one of the Anthony's make one of their attacks yet days later the sympathy is back for them...WHY?
The Anthony's are the ones profiting from Caylee's death. The Anthony's, Baez and idiot Black are the ones exploiting Caylee and for what... MONEY! Before Caylee this family was financially bankrupt and since her death they have pr oven they are morally bankrupt as well.
My money goes to Tim. My prayers are for Caylee and Tim....

I hear you.

But expending any more time or energy on Lee's lack of character... a waste. A HUGE waste.

Lee Anthony probably has no idea how many THOUSANDS of people he has INFURIATED with his revealing email. It's going to come back to bite him in the *advertiser censored*, and I just hope I am around to see it.

And, I still say to him again: YOU LOOK FOR THE DEAD BODY THAT WAS IN YOUR SISTER'S CAR MISTER!

Until then, you just shut the hell up Lee Anthony. How dare you...how DARE you . . . :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Seems the other apple didn't fall far from the tree either.

The NERVE and the GALL of this man just astounds me. I haven't been this mad since . . . I cannot remember the last time I've been this mad.

He crossed a line here tonight, in my book anyway. And it's a line that he will regret one day.

Remember Lee, what goes around comes around . . . I think that Tim Miller and all that assist him more than likely lie down each night with a clear mind and can sleep. That's more than I can say for your sister, your Mother and yourself. Your Dad? He just lifts right out.....

But remember, what goes around comes around. You'll get yours one day Mr Lee Anthony.

:::stops, lifts head, smells air::: What's that? Is that someone's PANTS ON FIRE??

OK, now I am through. I refuse to and will not waste one more second on the likes of these people.

You can stick a fork in my *advertiser censored*, cause I am done.

Dear God, Bless Tim Miller, and all of TES and watch over them and keep them strong and healthy, for surely they fight the Good Fight.

:clap::clap::clap:
Wow that email from Lee actually surprised me. But you've done a spectacular job of putting it in perspective. wow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back