Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If they know she is alive what are they worried about? I wonder why they only publicly attack Tim when there are so many other organized searches that have gone on? Is it possible that they know Tim and his group bring in the big numbers of people to help and because of that, they are the most likely to find her? I bet they don't even thank the searchers when they find her remains and allow the family to give her a proper burial.

i feel the reason they continually attack tm is they no he is a very sensitive man and by constantly attacking him that he will cancle the search for caylee. and we all no why the A's dont want tim to search now dont we

If the A family truly believe Caylee i still alive then I think what Lee said is justified - because they believe that a live body should be searched for, not a dead one. On the other hand, if they recognize that in all probability Caylee is dead and are trying to sabotage searching; that's unforgivable.

My view is that they believe the former; that Caylee is alive. In the event that Casey confesses or Tim Miller finds Caylee's body, that is the only way they are going to believe Caylee is dead.

They can believe that Caylee's alive. I have no problem with that. They can continue their search and work their private investigations watching their "kidnappers" all damn day.

That doesn't give them the justification for bad mouthing TES . CA has on NG and in interviews, Lee through that letter and now their spokesperson with today's press release.
CA called them to begin with. TES just doesn't show up, they have to be invited by family or LE.

I have problems with them talking bad about Tim Miller and TES. It's disrespectful not only to them but also to any other family out there with a missing child. TES is a legitimate org consisting of volunteers...who have helped so many families find their loved ones. LIVE loved ones and DEAD loved ones. They look for missing people and Caylee is missing.

They are coming down to FL not only to look for Caylee but for Jennifer. How do you think Jennifer's family feels about what was said about TES?

It's awful and nasty and shame on them!!

[snip]I'd give more attention to a grasshopper than I would to Lee and his belligerent psychobabble.

Poe: Will you walk with me, Grasshopper?
Young KCC: Yes, Master. Master? The man to whom you spoke, Lee-A? Is he a confused one?
Poe: What is your view?
Young KCC: He is a beggar, like the rest. I can see he is greatly in need of food. But he does not eat.
Poe: He seeks to satisfy a stronger hunger.
Young KCC: He values what is worthless.
Poe: To you, to me, perhaps. Not worthless to him.
Young KCC: Bits and pieces that cannot be put back together.
Poe: Not to understand a man’s purpose does not make him confused.

i feel the reason they continually attack tm is they no he is a very sensitive man and by constantly attacking him that he will cancle the search for caylee. and we all no why the A's dont want tim to search now dont we

That's exactly what I was thinking. Are they trying to brow beat Tim into giving up and walking away?

Not a chance.. Tim is in for the long haul and he ain't messin' around this time. Cindy was able to somewhat detour Tim once, she won't do it again and neither will any of the other A's. He has way too many people standing behind him.

There is some amazing support for Tim and everyone else involved with TES.

Shoooooo! Fly! Go away!

I've got the sudden urge to swat at mosquitoes when the A's or defense team starts their flatulence.

Pressr1029.tif

Hopefully this works. It's Todd Black's Fax about this info.
Wow, they are so unprofessional.

That was my FIRST thought about the fax........it was SO unprofessional. If he is hired as PR, he is a complete failure.

Would it be really tacky of me to say that when Caylee's remains are recovered the Anthony's will be asking for donations for a proper burial?
Okay, I won't say it....

There is a paragraph in the "Help Find Caylee" trust agreement, that should Caylee's remains be found, that the fund would go towards her burial.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Are they trying to brow beat Tim into giving up and walking away?

Not a chance.. Tim is in for the long haul and he ain't messin' around this time. Cindy was able to somewhat detour Tim once, she won't do it again and neither will any of the other A's. He has way too many people standing behind him.

There is some amazing support for Tim and everyone else involved with TES.

Shoooooo! Fly! Go away!

I've got the sudden urge to swat at mosquitoes when the A's or defense team starts their flatulence.

you know most of think is there really anything else this family can do to shock us of there actions? and we think no not really, but then they tend to succeed once again by there outrages e-mails, comments, her lawyers spokes person, just completely unbelievable how this family's brain funtions.

and some ppl wonder why we think LA is involved in some way and why most ppl dont have sympathy for anyone in this family, is all i can say is get a sheet of paper out and make to columns, one reasonable reactions and another column unreasonable and see which column is the longest and theres your answer as to why most the population has no sympathy for them

you know most of think is there really anything else this family can do to shock us of there actions? and we think no not really, but then they tend to succeed once again by there outrages e-mails, comments, her lawyers spokes person, just completely unbelievable how this family's brain funtions.

and some ppl wonder why we think LA is involved in some way and why most ppl dont have sympathy for anyone in this family, is all i can say is get a sheet of paper out and make to columns, one reasonable reactions and another column unreasonable and see which column is the longest and theres your answer as to why most the population has no sympathy for them

Yep. I lost sympathy for them at lie #1.

I have no patience for liars, and especially when they blatantly try and sabotage Tim and TES with vindictive words and spiteful venom just because they're afraid of what it might mean for their daughter/sister... who will be proven a baby killer if Caylee's body is found and evidence shows Casey did it. That's what they're afraid of.

It's obvious to me that somewhere along the trail of life, there was no moral tree beating them across the head.

That most likely is it. He wanted an article of Caylee's clothing before and also said something about re-searching their yard. I have been considering they turned on him at that time because they were afraid of what he would find. They know he has the underground radar equipment and there may be something to hide there he could find.

There is the possibility that LE would get another search warrant for their house and yard, if Tim was there with the equipment this time too.

I can't believe how self centered these statements were... 1st, they question a certified non-profit in their use of funds? Uhmmm, HELLO... sounds like they are just pissed people aren't donating to them and might donate to TES instead.

I'll go ahead and tell you, I'd NEVER personally donate to the family, but I did just make a donation to TES partially because of Caylee and partially because of hearing about them swooping in with the Natalie Holloway case. I'd certainly want them on my side if I had a missing person (weither dead or alive)!

2nd - probably one of the best things for TES that seems to have indirectly came from the Caylee case is they now have "donate by paypal"... I never would have donated if they didn't have this. At least I *think* someone here on WS helped them get that set up?

My thoughts and prayers go out to the volunters and searchers... and, yes, even to the Anthony family no matter how much I disagree with their actions.

There is a paragraph in the "Help Find Caylee" trust agreement, that should Caylee's remains be found, that the fund would go towards her burial.

That is if her father is not identified............HE will then make the choices of how ALL money in her name is spent.

I don't believe that they think Caylee is alive, what is it that makes them believe that. Have the spoken to her? do they know who she is with? Do they believe she was kidnapped? Of so then what prove do they have that they have not killed her? Have they gone anywhere to look for her? If they really believe she is alive then it would only make sense that they would be going wherever to find her. Instead they have done nothing, not a thing to find Caylee (who LA refers to as that little girl, not "my beautifull niece Caylee" but that little girl) It is as if he were talking about a stranger, just that statements shows he has distanced himself from her, she is no longer important. The one and only thing important to the whole dysfuntional family is the precious Casey.
It does not surprise or shock me any more that Casey killed her child, the atmosphere she was raised in gave her the perfect training, Cindy should be proud of her she is the one who raised this monster, and the one coddling her now, and giving her a pass for killing her baby. They are very very sick people, each and everyone of them!

I believe in the end, they will all be arrested. I am convinced LA will be and I don't think anyone here will be surprised or sad in the least to see it happen.

That most likely is it. He wanted an article of Caylee's clothing before and also said something about re-searching their yard. I have been considering they turned on him at that time because they were afraid of what he would find. They know he has the underground radar equipment and there may be something to hide there he could find.

There is the possibility that LE would get another search warrant for their house and yard, if Tim was there with the equipment this time too.

you no i wish they would get another warrant to search that yard with tm equipment.

IMO, The Anthony's resent Tim and TES for 2 reasons, first, finding a dead Caylee means Casey's goose is cooked.
Second, they resent TES because they feel that every dollar that's donated to TES is a dollar out of their own pockets. They are still searching for a new"command center" to park the trailer and set out the money jars.........it's killing them that they haven't been able to collect lately. jmo

That was my impression as well. LA and TB both draw their arguments around money issues:

LA: "She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones."

TB: "..and instead allow an 'out of state' group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going."

Mine, "You mean like the A's money jars and Paypal accounts TB?? And tell me LA, how exactly is donating to TM 'failing' the 'loved ones' who couldn't even protect Caylee from one of their own? Loved ones who waited 31 days before calling the police..

you no something tells me even if they do find her body, the A's will not accept it being her even after DNA test proves it is, which then makes me wonder if they would give her a proper burial, but if they dont im sure so many ppl would come forward to give her one.
so sad the whole thing is just sad

That was my impression as well. LA and TB both draw their arguments around money issues:

LA, "She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones."

TB, "..and instead allow an 'out of state' group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going."

Mine, "You mean like the A's money jars and Paypal accounts TB?? And tell me LA, how exactly is donating to TM 'failing' the 'loved ones' who couldn't protect Caylee from one of their own??

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am astounded at this family's continual public whining that no one is looking for an ALIVE Caylee - when they themselves have not bothered to look even in their own NEIGHBORHOOD!

I'll make them a deal:

If the Anthonys will look for the identity of the dead body that was in Casey's trunk, then I will look for an alive Caylee.

Until then, I'd rather not hear from any of you Anthonys anymore.

I can sorta understand your defense of Casey; after all, her pants must be on fire every single day that goes by.

But when you attack a man like Tim Miller, that's going too far. :furious:

You Anthonys are not worthy of the sweat from his brow.

Get a clue: You are defending at the least a sociopath and at the worst, a common murderer.

But I don't want to hear any more bitching about Tim Miller.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I agree 100%. And I think they will refuse the remains, saying they are not Caylee'!
And how sad will that be?

Well you know how that "hocus pocus" DNA stuff works. I can not believe that CA said that. Afterall, she is a nurse. She wouldn't work for me after the outrageous comments she has made throughout these 15 weeks.

He sure has my blood boiling! :furious: Sounds like Lee does'nt want little Caylee found. What is HE hiding? I don't trust him, never will. Maybe we will get to see him high-five Casey when they are cell mates! God bless Tim as TES!

I'm thinking he has something to hide as well. I hope I'm wrong, but I just have that gut feeling. His parents were willing to take a lie detector test until LA told them no. His parents willing submitted to a DNA test; he did not. What gives, Lee? Why is he being so uncooperative? :waitasec:

That was my FIRST thought about the fax........it was SO unprofessional. If he is hired as PR, he is a complete failure.

He definitely needs to go back to English 101. He is a complete failure in the English language department. His direct number is a 407 number. I didn't realize he was from Baez's area. There is a T J Black in Cape Canaveral.

First, they will say it's not really Caylee.
THEN they will blame someone else.
THEN, when Casey is convicted, they will say it was wrongly so and they will support her appeals and stand by her until they are all dead and buried.

I completely agree. They will deny the remains found are Caylee's remains, and when the remains are released to the family for burial, they'll refuse. Sadly, it will be up to the city of Orlando to bury Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back