Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would like to see this email that Lee "allegedly" sent out.

As reported at: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/casey-anthony-s.html

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is allegedly opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee allegedly sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

If they have a portion of what Lee "allegedly" sent out why haven't we seen this email anywhere?
I'd like to see it as well ..
Maybe it will be released today sometime ..

Has Lee Anthony admitted he wrote and sent this email? I'd like to read it. Anyone have it?

LA email or no LA email, the press release from good old Todd is enough to make me give again to TM for the searches in Orlando. Why does PR guy take valuable time off from juicing Palmetto bugs for his breakfast smoothie or whatever to write this offensive drivel? I think they do protest too much.

I would like to see this email that Lee "allegedly" sent out.

As reported at: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/casey-anthony-s.html

In related news, Caylee Anthony's uncle, Lee Anthony, is allegedly opposed to EquuSearch's involvement in the case. Yesterday, Lee allegedly sent an email to a group of EquuSearch supporters that read in part:

"In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally."

If they have a portion of what Lee "allegedly" sent out why haven't we seen this email anywhere?

I have tried the link posted on WS to the Lee e-mail numerous times yesterday and today, always unsuccessfully. I have not seen any mention of it on any of the Orlando media websites. Just wondering if this is bogus? Has anyone here seen the e-mail in its entirety? If so, please provide a "good" link.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/43101437.pdf

If this email turns out to be bogus, what Mr. Black, as a spokesperson for Baez, who represents KC, said in his press release was just as bad in my eyes.

Anyone who would attack TES and question TM's motives is sick in my book. Pure sick.:furious:

I say this means we donate MORE to TES. How 'bout it everyone? Paypal makes it easy peazy.

ITA!

I hope everyone will donate again. Make a statment! Even if it is only a couple of dollars - let TM and TES know that we appreciate their mission.

Is there a way we can write a 'group' support letter to Tim? We could all say one line or two .. to let him know we're behind him.

Thoughts?

I've already sent a personal email to Tim giving him my full support in the search for Caylee next weekend (as well as a donation). I told him to please ignore the A family's pathetic attempts to derail him, and that we are all behind him 100%! You can contact him here if you'd like:

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

Personally, I want the email so I can start passing it around. Makes me feel pretty darn good to expose the pure evil in this family. If an actual email exists, and the reported content lanugage is real, I want to get a front row seat to the aftermath that will occur after its released.

Thanks for the link to the Black fax, but I saw this yesterday. What I was asking for is the link to the Lee e-mail.

Lexington, I didn't mean to quote your post. I used your post to get to Patty G's and then forget to delete it.

Sorry, :blowkiss: really tired this morning.....my son told me at 9pm last night he had project due this morning and we were up all night.:crazy:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/43101437.pdf

If this email turns out to be bogus, what Mr. Black, as a spokesperson for Baez, who represents KC, said in his press release was just as bad in my eyes.

Anyone who would attack TES and question TM's motives is sick in my book. Pure sick.:furious:

"Todd Black" can't be connected to any real pr agency so I'd discount anything he says. Someone gave this guy a fax machine and a manual typewriter never thinking he'd actually know how to use them.

TES deserves every cent they are given.

Sounds like the Anthony's are getting nervous & desparate again- TES must be heading in the right direction!!! Go Tim! :clap::clap::clap:

I agree, the A family DO NOT WANT TO FIND CAYLEE alive or dead..........
that is my opinion only........at 3 she can tell stuff if alive! dead they covered up and will all go to jail, IMO they are AFRAID of TES!!!
GO TIM, you are the GREATEST!!!!

Well, that's a relief to know. The entire fund for that purpose? Or are there provisions for any remainder in the fund?

Taken from page 1, number 2 of the Sept 2008 Trust Agreement: The primary purposes of the trust fund will be to pay general expenses relating to the location and recovery of CMA, as well as general expenses of the burial and estate administration of CMA, should she be deceased. Any funds remaining in the Trust Fund upon completion of the purposes designated herein, will be donated to the organizations that have assisted in the search and locations processes for CMA, such as the "Kid Finders Network" and the "Never Lose Hope Foundation", or to any other such organizations such as the Trustee(s) deem appropriate and consistent with the designated purposes as stated herein.

<snipped>

And on another note if LA is so confident she is alive why is he not looking for a live caylee??? :furious::furious:
jmo

My best guess is that he would have to stop e-baying long enough or stop playing halo? :waitasec: Sorry!

I was wondering, why is LA so cocky? Is it possible that he moved the body to a better location? That would explain why he wouldn't take a lie detecter test. I mean Im sure that one of the questions on the test would be "Do you know where Caylee is now?"

I just think it might be significant that we hadn't seen LA in a while. Maybe he was testing the media and the LE to make sure that they didn't follow him in his absence so he can move the body? Maybe he is thinking that the odds are better know if he say moved Caylee out of the state or to a different location.

(my bold) I've wondered this myself (it's a disgusting thought - where's the loyalty to Caylee?) IIRC, there was a time when KC was out of jail that the two sat in LA's car...just wondering what was discussed there. I think LA knows a lot more than he is letting on.

Lexington, I didn't mean to quote your post. I used your post to get to Patty G's and then forget to delete it.

Sorry, :blowkiss: really tired this morning.....my son told me at 9pm last night he had project due this morning and we were up all night.:crazy:

LLLL. Everything's good. Hope you get some rest today.

I just received the following email from David Lohr. I am only passing it on, I can't vouch for anything in it, but this is what he sent me when I emailed him and asked for a copy of the actual email that Lee sent out.
----- Original Message -----
To: David Lohr
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:22 PM
Subject: Caylee Anthony
We are a group of committed parents and grandparents that came together after the trajic death of Riley Ann Sawyers. Texas Equisearch was very supportive of Riley's family and as a result they have gained our undying support. One of our members sent this email to donate $5.00 to Texas Equisearch on behalf of missing persons. Somehow Lee Anthony (Grandfather of Caylee Anthony) got ahold of it. Please read below. I just wanted you to know the attitude of Lee Anthony. Please let me have your thoughts. Thank you, Circle of Friends to Riley Ann Sawyers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:51 PM
To: <redacted>
Cc: <redacted>
Subject: Re: Texas Equisearch

In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally...

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

I haven't seen any letter/email yet, has anyone else? Seems someone would have put it out there by now. He can't be that stupid can he?

Scratch that. I see it now.

The LE did use the information that KC gave them and searched that day and the next. Found out that it was ALL lies. KC hasn't given any more information to be used for a search for a live Caylee.

Yet Cindy is pissed at LE ?

The car smells like death. Decomp was found in the car. She reported the smell. She searched her own back yard for a body. Now she gets pissed when folks talk about the smell and decomp.

AS of yet, there are more leads pointing to death, then alive. If Cindy has a problem with that, then she needs to talk to her daughter. Folks really are willing to listen and track down leads. KC just needs to give REAL leads.

I just received the following email from David Lohr. I am only passing it on, I can't vouch for anything in it, but this is what he sent me when I emailed him and asked for a copy of the actual email that Lee sent out.
We are a group of committed parents and grandparents that came together after the trajic death of Riley Ann Sawyers. Texas Equisearch was very supportive of Riley's family and as a result they have gained our undying support. One of our members sent this email to donate $5.00 to Texas Equisearch on behalf of missing persons. Somehow Lee Anthony (Grandfather of Caylee Anthony) got ahold of it. Please read below. I just wanted you to know the attitude of Lee Anthony. Please let me have your thoughts. Thank you, Circle of Friends to Riley Ann Sawyers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally...

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

Very interesting. Thanks for providing this.

I just received the following email from David Lohr. I am only passing it on, I can't vouch for anything in it, but this is what he sent me when I emailed him and asked for a copy of the actual email that Lee sent out. (Notice Lee's email address in case anyone would like to respond directly to him about his email!)

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

:furious: "Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally..." :furious:

The nerve of this family! :mad:

Are they even from the same planet? What an asinine email!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back