Anthony's Finally Doubt Casey's Innocence?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ya know, it is a terrible thing having a daughter accused of killing a granddaughter but this isn't the first family to go through such a thing. Not by a long shot. Brothers killing brothers. A child killing parents, and on and on.

IMO, this family is beyond sick. Sick.
I am not sure what your eluding to? I remember a case here in Canada of Karla Homolka who's estranged husband killed 2 teens and she helped. She also helped her DH kill her own sister. Her parents stuck by here to the end. It happens.

I've never had anyone in my family kill anyone (thank God!!) so I really don't know what they are going through. I think it's easy for us to judge - we don't know what we would do in their situation. One can say "Oh I would do this and I would do that" but unless you have lived their life you just do not know for sure.

In his suicide note, didn't GA claim that KC is innocent?

the overwhelming evidence that is coming out . She isnt with the nanny, she isnt in another state she was murdered and is being examined and photographed by strangers, she was tossed away like a thing you longer have any use for. That has to be mind blowin devastion and a difficult reality to accept. The heart on the duct tape just makes it all the more inhumane and horriffic. Who could imagine a monster capable of that ?

I am not sure what your eluding to? I remember a case here in Canada of Karla Homolka who's estranged husband killed 2 teens and she helped. She also helped her DH kill her own sister. Her parents stuck by here to the end. It happens.

The difference there though, is her parents never once appeared before the media - never once gave a statement. They were able to sort out their emotions and grieve in private because of that choice.

you're right daily, it could be as simple as that. i did think that something released in the docu-dump might have pushed poor george over the edge and, though the pain will be terrible, i think facing the truth is the only thing that will allow any of them to heal.
It seems that duct tape across Caylee's mouth with a heart sticker would do it. It would for me.:(
My prayers for George to begin to heal and regain his will to live.

Makes one wonder if the piles of evidence combined with the release of the Aug. 14 video jailhouse visit has brought light to the darkness for the A's. Watching that video now, after hearing about or reading the evidence, had to be like water in the face causing G & C to remember how they felt that day talking to KC.

The sheer terror they were feeling for Caylee at that time was so obvious on their faces, and all KC wanted to do was talk about herself and her needs....Not, 'I'm going crazy in here not knowing where my baby is, and if she is being treated ok.' No words like that from her!!

I hope C & G are ready to step up and answer truthfully any questions LE has now, regardless of how it effects KC. They owe that to Caylee....it is time to show her their love!!

I am not sure what your eluding to? I remember a case here in Canada of Karla Homolka who's estranged husband killed 2 teens and she helped. She also helped her DH kill her own sister. Her parents stuck by her to the end. It happens.

I've never had anyone in my family kill anyone (thank God!!) so I really don't know what they are going through. I think it's easy for us to judge - we don't know what we would do in their situation. One can say "Oh I would do this and I would do that" but unless you have lived their life you just do not know for sure.

O/T: Just a note for accuracy in relation to those cries, the Bernardo/Holmolka killings all happened before they were estranged. Worst 'deal with the devil' plea bargain that I am aware of.

Despite what they've always said in public, I believe that G, C & L have always known, in their heart of hearts, that Casey wasn't innocent. Proof of that can be found in Georges interview tapes, and in that first call from jail between Cindy and Casey.

So what caused the public shift? I don't think it was any one thing, rather I think it is the sum total of all the hard evidence that is making them realize that not everything can be explained away.

JMO

*resp. snipped.
a few people have said that but i'm afraid i disagree. i know my own limits. i know what i am and what i am not capable of. i could not behave in the same manner the anthony's have.

O/T: Just a note for accuracy in relation to those cries, the Bernardo/Holmolka killings all happened before they were estranged. Worst 'deal with the devil' plea bargain that I am aware of.

... and a prime example of how unethical a defence lawyer can be. :furious:

I would not be eager to help send my child to prison for life (or worse, the needle), but my bond and love for him/her wouldn't change my sense of right and wrong. Especially, when it comes to murder.

It seems that duct tape across Caylee's mouth with a heart sticker would do it. It would for me.:(
My prayers for George to begin to heal and regain his will to live.

i'll join you in those prayers, sweetmop.

Because of the extent of their denial through all of these months, I'm having a hard time believing the Anthony's have changed their tune.

I find it far more believable to think that they have finally found a decent spokesperson who knows that plausible deniability looks better than flat-out denial that KC could be involved in any way. I think BC just knows the best way to answer those questions when they are presented to him.

I am waiting for the Anthony's OR BC to come out and clarify the statement and say that they have never doubted their daughter and that BC's words were "taken out of context."

The difference there though, is her parents never once appeared before the media - never once gave a statement. They were able to sort out their emotions and grieve in private because of that choice.

Yes - you're right.

*resp. snipped.
a few people have said that but i'm afraid i disagree. i know my own limits. i know what i am and what i am not capable of. i could not behave in the same manner the anthony's have.

I agree with you....me either.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalalala