Anthonys open door to lynch mob

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you'd be thrilled to see Cindy or George hurt by those protesters.
Not one of us knows what happened to Caylee ,none of us .

Well, I certainly don't want them to be hurt, I would not care if KC was, but let me think.............

I wonder if it HURTS Caylee that her grandma is harboring her alleged murderer, while she probably decomposes more and more? I would think so.

Why on earth would they have opened the door? No one is protesting against me, and if a bunch of people I didn't know came to my door at 1:30 in the morning, I wouldn't open it. I'd maybe yell through the door to see what they wanted in case it was an emergency, but I sure as heck wouldn't open the door to strangers at that late hour, or even in the middle of the afternoon for that matter. Too many home invasions and that sort of thing.

I wish the protesters would just all go home. I think them being there has given the Anthony's something to focus their anger on, and they should be focusing it on Casey. Maybe that would get her to talk. I wouldn't necessarily right now want the media to leave, though, because I think they are being huge watchdogs to make sure that Casey doesn't sneak out or pull some bizarre move, but the protesters, they need to leave.

Right, at 1 am they should have grabbed KC by the hair and dragged her outside, and screamed WHY ARE YOU LETTING PEOPLE DO THIS TO US?

But alas, no, little KC was prob on the internet, too busy I guess.

Local News said that KC peeked her head out around the garage door and then went in and called 911. They will release the call when they get it.

No
{by the way I have 5 ,lost the 6th 3 weeks ago}

But if I did ,my mom ,she'd beat the tar outta me ,but still love me.
Casey will still have to face jailtime if she harmed Caylee ,no matter what .
That is not necessarily true. People get by with murder all the time. They just have to be good at hiding the bodies or other other evidence. Just because she is not charged does not mean she didn't harm that baby.

I went and looked at the slideshow (thanks for the link), it looks to me to be a bunch of younger adults, maybe late teens anybody else think so?

I agree, but its not right if they want to protest fine. But don't start banging on the door in the middle of the night, they were just looking for an altercation.
IMHO

Don't you get upset when this family is living off donations not working and then you can barely make it day by day working daily? Criminals are stuck in jail on petty theft charges yet many will never be released before going to court. This girl has been given the easy way out at home and at jail. Very sad

I was disheartened that no arrests were made. LE has done an outstanding job and has had my utmost respect until this incident.

These kids looked like high school kids. Why were they out at 1:30 a.m.?

I assume they were there because they want to know where Caylee is and why grandma is harboring KC.

I do not not understand at all why this is so hard for some people to understand.

I agree gigi.....why come outside at 11:30 or 1:30 at night anyway? Is it their right? Sure...absolutely! But WHY would they want to?! I think they are doing it on purpose because they have found a way to look like the "victims" to the public and are trying to gain a little sympathy any way they can get it.

I'm still on my first cup of coffee so I hope this makes sense to someone else besides me! :)
It makes complete sense to me. ITA

Look how George stands behind his wife in one of those pictures, what a man!!! :eek::eek:

I have to agree with the part about "why leave home" but I'm hoping the rest is sarcasm. We don't do lynch mobs in this century, OK? The Anthony's have a right to due process so if they've done something wrong, LE will have to accuse them and settle it in court. Taking the law into your own hands is vigilante justice and if we find that acceptable, we are only a stone's throw from anarchy.

I don't find it acceptable. Someone is going to show up with a .44 and really HURT someone - as in make someone DEAD. What if it's a neighbor? What if it's someone's visitor? What if it's a news reporter or camera man?

I understand everyone's frustration with the family and the whole case, but this just is not right. I will never think it's right, no matter what I think of the case or of the family. Some arrests need to be made and some security should be provided to avoid a shoot-out at the OK corral.

MO

Well said. :clap:

Look how George stands behind his wife in one of those pictures, what a man!!! :eek::eek:

I noticed in the video of Cindy and the protester the other night that he didn't step in to protect her then either.. All he did was stand there with the phone to his ear.. WHAT A GUY !!!!

I'll say it again the protesters should not have entered the Anthony's property,and the Anthony's should not have come out of the house. With three differing news story's do we really know what's true.

Her jerks her around in the video as well. Cindy needs to be on Celebrity Death Match! George can be her manager right behind her with a furious look on his face and a garden hose in his hand. Cindy's entrance music: HaMmER Time!

Hello, they just spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to install a camera system!!! Here's a thought LOOK BEFORE YOU OPEN THE DOOR!!! You see it's kids, call 911 and make sure the door is locked!!! It must be nice to spend money on a camera system, not use it, and then add to the chaos outside there house. CA and GA are doing this on purpose. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin