Anthonys open door to lynch mob

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the GPs should not be subjected to people banging on their door. I am all for peaceful protest in public street but this whole thing seemed staged to me. It would take a nut to open the door in the middle of the night to a mob of angry rock throwers, etc. and head out into the middle of them.

Perhaps staged to help along the injunction in the works..."See, Judge, these people are not safe in their home.".. If a mob really wanted to take them on (and Casey out), a piece of paper won't deter them. How many restraining orders get violated on a regular basis...JMO

Local News said that KC peeked her head out around the garage door and then went in and called 911. They will release the call when they get it.

Wait a minute!

So, a band of rabid toddlers with My Sister Sam and Zanny the Nanny hold her down and take off with her daughter - but she doesnt call the cops cos the thinks she can "handle" it herself? Then she gets a call a month later from said kidnapped baby AND STILL she doesnt call the cops but sits around thinking 'what to do, what to do?"

BUT some teenagers throw some ROCKS AT THE GARAGE and she is straight on the blower to the Old Bill within seconds???

WTF???

Am I the only one who sees the CRAZY in that?

Wait a minute!

So, a band of rabid toddlers with My Sister Sam and Zanny the Nanny hold her down and take off with her daughter - but she doesnt call the cops cos the thinks she can "handle" it herself? Then she gets a call a month later from said kidnapped baby AND STILL she doesnt call the cops but sits around thinking 'what to do, what to do?"

BUT some teenagers throw some ROCKS AT THE GARAGE and she is straight on the blower to the Old Bill within seconds???

WTF???

Am I the only one who sees the CRAZY in that?

Maybe she is trying to show her commitment to cooperating with LE. HAH:rolleyes:
Sorry, my snark is showing.

Wow This was interesting to wake up to. I really think it's time for a safe house for Casey and the press should back off and keep it secret. George and Cindy are not my favorite people but looking at the slides made me cry for them. Someone is going to get hurt or even worse killed I really do not think that this is what poor baby Caylee would want to happen to her beloved grandparents and all accounts show that Cindy was like her mother and she loved her very much

can somebody tell me if it's true? That George and Lee were charged? I saw it on this thread but I missed it or something, I didn't know that happened.

I think if it had happened in Texas, the Anthony's could have shot these freaks. As much as I would like Casey to talk and to be punished to the fullest extent for whatever it is she's done, and as much as I suspect the other Anthonys of various sorts of wrongdoing, these "protesters" have no right to take the law into their own hands and attempt to get Casey to talk.
We've got a Constitution that gives her the right not to talk, and if they don't like it, they can move to another country without a system of rights and laws.
I hope they're identified and prosecuted.

No matter what, two wrongs do not make a right. Regardless of that being the Anthony's or the protesters. This isn't justice for Caylee either way you look at it. This is all a pure mockery over a child who is more than likely dead.
The protesters such as these are not giving her any justice, nor are the Anthony's. If this was truly about this child, this would not happen..

With three dufferent stories being reported...who knows what went on.

Why did the family the cops? Why didn't they call IronMan? He would have handled the villains easily

One of us does know--CASEY.

If that is directed at myself .Nope don't know her ,her family ,friends ,haven't been to Florida since age 9 .{disney}

So not everyone that has differant view knows them.

I find it odd that this escalation in violence happened a few hours after GA accused the media of staging protestors. I too feel it was staged by the Anthony's/PR firm to pressure LE into putting a stop to the protestors.
Sorry, I had to laugh at the video of GA with the hose - it just struck me as funny. I do wish the cameras,protestors, reporters would go away and let them have lots of quiet time to look at that daughter of theirs and then I think they will turn on each other when they have no where else to vent their anger.

:)
Wow This was interesting to wake up to. I really think it's time for a safe house for Casey and the press should back off and keep it secret. Snipped>>>>>>

LOL--Casey does have a safe house--Baez's office--maybe she can move in over there--She's there all day anyway and they can live on brownies...just sayin...

Somehow, I can see my dad totally doing this. Going outside to protect his house. I don't think they should have gone outside. They should know that the media is recording this type of stuff, and too they have the home cameras. Should have just called the police. I hope those kids get in a huge amount of trouble with LE. I hope their mom's and dad's get to watch the video too. Hopefully they don't condone it.

can somebody tell me if it's true? That George and Lee were charged? I saw it on this thread but I missed it or something, I didn't know that happened.

I know George had charges pressed against him

I think if it had happened in Texas, the Anthony's could have shot these freaks. As much as I would like Casey to talk and to be punished to the fullest extent for whatever it is she's done, and as much as I suspect the other Anthonys of various sorts of wrongdoing, these "protesters" have no right to take the law into their own hands and attempt to get Casey to talk.
We've got a Constitution that gives her the right not to talk, and if they don't like it, they can move to another country without a system of rights and laws.
I hope they're identified and prosecuted.

Actually in Florida they could've shot them too--LMAO except LE took George's gun that he hid in his car.

People have the right to do whatever they want to in this world. You can do whatever you please. You just have to be willing to face the consequences. Just like her killing her kid

This comment isn't quite true. You don't have a "right" to do whatever you want. Laws forbid somethings and you can break the law to your heart's content, but it doesn't constitute a right to do it.

Where I live, it is perfectly legal to protect your property with deadly force. Where I live, if George had cracked some skulls he would've been completely within his RIGHTS. I think the Anthonys showed great restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member