Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone notice there is a reward offered? I wonder how much and who is paying for it? The word "There is a reward" is bolded by me.

If you know the whereabouts of missing Caylee Marie Anthony, please contact:
Please contact:
1-888-231-5618 or
D&A Investigations, Inc
at: 407.865.7152.
http://www.dgator.com
There is a reward.
There has always been a reward...initially $225,000. Not sure what it is now, though.

I believe the first reward was only good for the first 90 days and then expired. I haven't heard of the second. I may be wrong...

Did anyone notice there is a reward offered? I wonder how much and who is paying for it? The word "There is a reward" is bolded by me.

Please contact:
1-888-231-5618 or
D&A Investigations, Inc
There is a reward.

Hmmm, that is news to me. We should email him and inquire about the amount and criteria needed to be met in order to collect!
It's kinda like the reward OJ offered for info on the "real" killer, easy to post a big reward when you know it will NEVER be paid out.

Hmmm, that is news to me. We should email him and inquire about the amount and criteria needed to be met in order to collect!
It's kinda like the reward OJ offered for info on the "real" killer, easy to post a big reward when you know it will NEVER be paid out.

I know! That reward could be for a trillion....just pick how many zero's you want.

Or it could be in Euro's.

Denial, Enabler, Sociopaths, Habitual Liars, more Denial, this can go on and on..........I think one day when I am bored I am going to go through an entire dictionary and find every single word that can explain this entire family..........maybe I can write an "Anthony Dictionary"?:confused:

"Loving and caring mother."
Would someone please show him the party pictures!

LOL....you are really killing me with this stuff today! :clap:

The triple post!! :clap::clap::clap:

If it were in LIRA, fuggedaboudit! A gazillion lira would be about ten bucks!

I wouldn't even inquire about the reward. The bankroller knows it will go untouched. All sizzle and no steak.

Please contact:
1-888-231-5618 or
D&A Investigations, Inc
There is a reward.

There is no reward anymore. It was for 90 days only and ONLY if she was returned live.

Denial, Enabler, Sociopaths, Habitual Liars, more Denial, this can go on and on..........I think one day when I am bored I am going to go through an entire dictionary and find every single word that can explain this entire family..........maybe I can write an "Anthony Dictionary"?:confused:

Ooh, ooh, add Charlatans! :clap:

"After numerous searches involving thousands of dedicated, caring citizens whose efforts are greatly appreciated by investigator Dominic Casey, the Anthony family, and the child's mother, the hope of finding Caylee Marie alive is still very realistic. It's been reported that inconclusive forensic reports verify that fact as do numerous sightings."

Ummm.....did Sherlock get the memo about KC awaiting trial for murder?

"After numerous searches involving thousands of dedicated, caring citizens whose efforts are greatly appreciated by investigator Dominic Casey, the Anthony family, and the child's mother, the hope of finding Caylee Marie alive is still very realistic. It's been reported that inconclusive forensic reports verify that fact as do numerous sightings."

Ummm.....did Sherlock get the memo about KC awaiting trial for murder?

:poke::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Ok, in the past 6 months the Anthony's have talked over and over again about how their Private Investigators have stated that everything said by Casey is true...how Caylee is out there, is being moved around, how they have a roundabout idea where she's at, that they're "closing in"...

Now what?

These people (D&A Investigations) are in hot water, now! :crazy:

Seems like they were just stringing George and Cindy on...and loved getting money every week to keep reporting that they were hot on the trail of Caylee and her abductors.

Can the Anthony's file suit over all this false information? If so, I hope they will!

I think we already have a thread on the PI's. I can find the thread for you cause this might get moved.

The A's believed the PI because they never wanted to admit their daughter was such an evil person. I think deep down they have suspected the outcome or at least GA has, but as long as someone told them they had seen the baby, then they held on to any hope they had. Do I think the PI was stringing them along, yes I do. I do not think they ever found any bit of information that would indicate she was alive. The PI told them exactly what they wanted to hear.

i doubt they even had a PI... they couldn't afford one..
more lies to back up their false claims

My point in this is not the Anthonys and what the wanted to believe....I was more making a point about this Investigator who, now that the body has been recovered, has been confirmed to be completely full of BS! I think it's just disgusting. Hopefully if I ever hired a PI to look for someone for me, they wouldn't just kick back at home and lie about it all.....

i doubt they even had a PI... they couldn't afford one..
more lies to back up their false claims

Actually they did, and he gave a statement at one point. About how he'd spent "many many hours" with Casey, and he believed her to be an honest, loving mother etc. It was D & A investigations out of Orlando.

Actually they did, and he gave a statement at one point. About how he'd spent "many many hours" with Casey, and he believed her to be an honest, loving mother etc. It was D & A investigations out of Orlando.

You are right. He is the one who said even if they brought him Caylee's body, he wouldn't believe it.

Huh. He's been oddly quiet since Friday. Wonder what he's been up to. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back