Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always wondering about that.

if there was a "confession" of sorts---you can bet tonE was "it" in that one....I truly don't think kc would out and out tell the whole truth..but the hints...I'm still leaning towards throwing amy and jessie under the bus even harder....

Did we ever find out what CA meant when she asked KC
"why didn't she come back and get the car, it doesn;t make sense" or something to that affect
IMO she is referring to ZG and something that KC must have told the A's about.
Of course KC goes into stealth mode, and replies
"mom, there are things I need to tell each of you blah blah blah"

I am not sure if Casey did confess or if G and C just figured it out based on Casey's history, the missing bedding, and Casey's current (June/July) behavior. When I go back now and listen to CA telling the media how she washes the bedding every week, I get this feeling that those words were first used in a conversation between family members, maybe even between CA and Casey herself, early on when Cindy may have said something to the effect of "I know that the sheet/pillow case was there before you left because I wash that bedding every single week, I know exactly when it went missing!"

if there was a "confession" of sorts---you can bet tonE was "it" in that one....I truly don't think kc would out and out tell the whole truth..but the hints...I'm still leaning towards throwing amy and jessie under the bus even harder....

Who knows....
Posted this on another thread as well but it's bugging me

August 4 ,2008

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17084757/detail.html

George Anthony said he spoke with his jailed daughter, Casey, for about 45 minutes over the weekend and asked about missing Caylee.

"I wouldn't wish this on anyone," George Anthony said. "She said, 'Dad, we're going to get her,' "And I said again, that's another question and I said, 'Where is she?' 'Dad, she's close, she's close,' (Casey Anthony said)."

Hmmm....George ain't a stupid man IMO
Do you really think he bought her nanny story?
Maybe she tried to tell him??
I don't think he didn't check this out.I am sure he tried to figure out what she meant by it."She's close,she's close'

Question is,what did he do about it?

I have seen this mentioned a lot, but i am missing something.
Why would george lie about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th? I don;t understand what advantage or disadvantage that is to Casey. IOW, an alibi for the morning of the 16th doesn't buy Casey anything does it? I don't know why he would lie about it.

IMO, GA wanted to reinforce that they left the house that day, like a "normal" day, and distance him and Cindy from the violent night before that they didn't want anyone to find out about.

The A's Acknowledge that they "Mis-spoke" just call it what it is. THEY LIED

I am always wondering about that.

A prosecutor wouldn't suffer any disadvantage by having Casey seen leaving in the morning , by George.

I cannot imagine why it makes a difference.

I have heard it said, several times on local Orlando news, that the footage from the nursing home is the last time Caylee was seen.
I do not know if the media is discounting George's statement, or misspeaking.

I have heard them reference Caylee's outfit from that video as "the clothes she was wearing when she went missing."

Yes, I have noticed that as well.
I'm thinking they are going with June15 because people other than the immediate family saw Caylee and it was video taped.

He even said it was a normal day "with hugs and kisses for everyone" (paraphrased). Somehow I doubt that very much. Maybe he would have liked it to be that way, but I just don't see that as feasible given the circumstances surrounding the supposed fight on the 15th.

You think? The guy barely knew her. They hooked up on facebook and had been going out for what, 3 weeks? before Caylee went missing. He didn't even let her stay in his apartment when he went to NY for the fourth of July.

Casey manipulated an unwitting Tony into helping her, but I don't think he was emotionally invested enough to cover up a murder for his current booty call.

ETA: Oh wait, you're saying Casey would have fingered the mysterious new BF? That I can see...

I think Cindy new about the sheet or "covering" that was found in the bag with Caylee's remains. Remember when she asked Casey, Has anyone else been in our house? And Casey said it was possible and she had a key, remember Mom I told you that along time ago. Why would Casey give anyone a key to her parents house? Of course I don't think she did...but it does seem like Cindy knew the item(s) that were missing. MOO

You think? The guy barely knew her. They hooked up on facebook and had been going out for what, 3 weeks? before Caylee went missing. He didn't even let her stay in his apartment when he went to NY for the fourth of July.

Casey manipulated an unwitting Tony into helping her, but I don't think he was emotionally invested enough to cover up a murder for his current booty call.

ETA: Oh wait, you're saying Casey would have fingered the mysterious new BF? That I can see...

Casey would never take the blame for anything...in fact when talking to la on the bed she blamed her parents for not doing anythng sooner---don't think its in her---but the ones she hangs with...YEAH....she was a little ticked that tonE never visited her however....go figure that one out!!!!! :bang:
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when jb told her her best friend ryan wasn't going to testifiy for her either....

Mis spoke
Mis Truth
Half Truth
A lie by any other name is still a lie. IMO

which is why I hope they go after them...just to prove that lying is a crime especially to LE/FBI----you may not have murdered someone BUT YOU STILL can't LIE

Bottom line-they all know the jig is up! I think G&C have tried the best they can to circumvent LE in an effort to get KC a not guilty by reasonable doubt. However, that is impossible since Caylee has been found (I think Caylee made that decision herself) and other evidence along with her.
I truly believe G&C are scared KC is gonna try to roll over on them. Which won,t be hard to do since they themselves placed themselves in that very position. They're looking for full immunity cause that's their best chance to keep their butts out of jail. I'm not sure if LE will give them immunity, cause they got KC with or without G&C's testimony. How does it benefit LE to grant full immunity is my question?:waitasec:

Yes, I have noticed that as well.
I'm thinking they are going with June15 because people other than the immediate family saw Caylee and it was video taped.

Well that's a relief!!!

Some of the media has treated the nursing home visit as definitive, like LE would be searching for the clothing from the video.

Bottom line-they all know the jig is up! I think G&C have tried the best they can to circumvent LE in an effort to get KC a not guilty by reasonable doubt. However, that is impossible since Caylee has been found (I think Caylee made that decision herself) and other evidence along with her.
I truly believe G&C are scared KC is gonna try to roll over on them. Which won,t be hard to do since they themselves placed themselves in that very position. They're looking for full immunity cause that's their best chance to keep their butts out of jail. I'm not sure if LE will give them immunity, cause they got KC with or without G&C's testimony. How does it benefit LE to grant full immunity is my question?:waitasec:

That is my question too as far as LE needing CA & GA'a testimony to get a conviction on KC. At this point, considering all of their "mistruths" & "conflicting statements", bottom line = history of lies that they have told, is it possible that ANY testimony/statements out of their mouths on behalf of the prosecution could actually hurt more than help at this point? The defense (JB & Co.) could certainly have a field day on cross with them, "Isn't it true Mrs. A that in July you actually told LE........, so which story is accurate Mrs. A, which one should the jury believe?" Any thoughts?

That is my question too as far as LE needing CA & GA'a testimony to get a conviction on KC. At this point, considering all of their "mistruths" & "conflicting statements", bottom line = history of lies that they have told, is it possible that ANY testimony/statements out of their mouths on behalf of the prosecution could actually hurt more than help at this point? The defense (JB & Co.) could certainly have a field day on cross with them, "Isn't it true Mrs. A that in July you actually told LE........, so which story is accurate Mrs. A, which one should the jury believe?" Any thoughts?[/QUOTE
Oooooh-It ain't gonna be pretty that's for sure!!! Can't wait!!:woohoo:

I personally think LE isn't going to go after Cindy. At least not at the point the body is ID'd or around Christmas. If it happens, it won't be for a long time. But I question if they'll devote time/resources to it.

Yet, there's a money issue. Beary saying they spent well over 100k and he wants the taxpayers to get some back. But how to get blood out of a stone?

Lying in a murder case or missing person is against the law! period, the A's should pay the price...............who would believe them anyway now??? IMO, they sure know allot and may have covered up more than we will ever know......including who the dad is to CAYLEE.............

isn't this their lawyer basically admitting that they willingly obstructed justice? I'm not sure if he knows what the definition of "obstruction of justice" exactly is, but I hope he goes back and reads his law school materials more carefully, because I think "lying to police" falls in that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste