Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've stated this before, and I "absolutely" love it everytime you do. :blowkiss:

I am trying to look at the issue the way the prosecution will approach it. It is a strategy decision, no matter what the emotions vote.

:blowkiss:

She not only knew it was missing but, per George, probably knew that it was the last thing Caylee was seen in. I think Caylee was killed in the house on the night of the 15th. KC may have wrapped her in the sheet and took her to the car telling George that she was asleep and that she was taking her to Zanny's house. I think this is a good reason for George to lie to LE about seeing them leave. If he had told them that Caylee was asleep and wrapped in a sheet when she left LE would immediately entertain the possibility that Caylee was dead and not asleep. So that their house would not be suspected of being the scene of the crime, they portrayed the night before and that morning as normal.

It wouldn't be so important for CA to question KC about a sheet that was only missing but knowing that Caylee was wrapped in it, supposedly asleep, would make them think of the possibility that Caylee was dead and not asleep. Instead, there was no fight, GA knew exactly what both were wearing, hugs, kisses, etc. No reason to look at the house as a crime scene, Zanny did it.

Now comes the rumors of Caylee being wrapped in a covering when she was found, the linens on Caylee's bed taken as evidence, and their worst fears are being realized. Caylee was dead when she left the house on the 16th and LE can prove this. Their statements about the circumstances of KC and Caylee leaving become lies and obstruction of justice so that now they need immunity to admit the correct story.

As a side note, I think the reason KC took Caylee's clothes off was so that she wouldn't be found in the pajamas CA put on her before tucking her into bed that night.

I just nearly got physically ill reading this. For a long time I have thought (probably because I WANTED to) that kc accidentally overdosed Caylee with Zanax..("Zanny the Nanny" )....or Chloroform??.....but when I read this the mental image of kc and C in that room together and what might have happened.......my mind /HEART just battles against going there....but your post is making it do so........one way or another I hope the truth will come out in the end.....as of course, we all do.

and how can they claim to know more than what they told LE, yet also stick by the nanny story? they need to decide what the definition of "the truth" is here.

God this family is a bunch of pathological liars!!! it's so aggravating that they've been allowed to play around with LE for MONTHS and to think, with the state of the economy as it already is, what the search has cost the county in time and money, and what it has cost Tim Miller in wasted time and money. but did they ever once think of anyone other than themselves and their precious Casey, who has never once earned a penny in her life or put herself on the line for someone else? NO.

dear terrorists (and others who hate us), this is not who most Americans are. Please don't take this family as representatives of the American way or of human beings in any way shape or form. in fact, you can have them, cuz we don't want 'em.

When Tim Miller was on Nancy Grace he said, "Thank God this is over!".
I totally agree here. It makes me sick how much money has been made, spent, and abused towards this case. That alone is a crime in itself..

Sorry if this is a repeat, I am very limited with my time right now.

I think George lied about seeing Casey on the 16th of June. IMO, that means he was able to come out of denial long enough to recognize she was probably involved, and lie to cover for her. Same for Cindy and the alleged fight that took place on June 15th. So I'm not buying the 'denial excuse' for why they have acted the way they did. Prosecute away.
And how would LE know what they are getting with an immunity deal? IMO, this could be another opportunity for them to weave some tale for LE to waste more manpower looking into.
They have had 6 months to come clean, for whatever reasons they chose not to. IMO, they MUST be held accountable.
Lanie

Lanie, I was thinking about this last night too. The mass of lies is so thick it would take LE another 6 months to untangle. And to what purpose? I can't imagine CA telling the absolute truth today. For example, picture LE asking: Why did you wash the sheets?... I do not think CA would say, well, because one was missing and I bought another to replace it and kept washing it obsessively so it matched the older ones because we thought our daughter used it to dispose of Caylee. Not on your life!

They'll never get the truth out of CA unless they make it a full-time job, hire outside contractors to decipher all the lies. It's futile and unnecessary and really it's all or nothing at this point. If they don't tell the whole truth it's a waste of time. By their past words there's no reason to think the A's will do that. I think GA is capable but not his wife.

Had they come out 3 months ago and told LE and the public, we lied. We lied because we were afraid for our daughter -- or whatever... maybe. But now to save their own skin after the body has been found, after they've been busted... It's just ludicrous!

While the A's were sticking with the theory that Caylee was being seen all over the country, reasonable doubt was rearing it ugly head. The discovery of Caylee (not to be determined yet, but soon), forces the A's to step up to the plate. Very few people actually like the A's. The behavior along with their pet cemetry daughter has been despicable. I always look back to other parents when I see how they have behaved. The dignity and class Beth Holloway displayed throughout the awful disappearance of her daugther in Aruba, is a perfect example.

The A's are backtracking and doing the dance with LE now BECAUSE they have no choice but to play it straight. Defending someone who tosses their child into a pet cemetry is immoral. Grief is a tough pill to swallow. But arrogance and inhumanity are what makes up their true characters.

Jackie Peterson is another good example. Arrogance, inhumanity, pride and dishonesty makesup their character. How sad Caylee wasn't adopted out!:mad:

I was astomished that the A's lawyer admitted publicly that the A's needed or wanted immunity for anything. This is an admission of guilt. He is stating that they did 'something'. He threw out their 'inconsistant stories but I think that may be the tip of the iceburg. Now the dealing begins.

(Reminds me of that movie with P Newman and Demi Moore, can't recall the mame. Newman wants to make a deal to sleep with Moore for one night and offers a million $. They resist & argue & act appaled and Newman says something about we have established that you are a w****, we are just negotating the price. LOL )

I personally think LE isn't going to go after Cindy. At least not at the point the body is ID'd or around Christmas. If it happens, it won't be for a long time. But I question if they'll devote time/resources to it.

Yet, there's a money issue. Beary saying they spent well over 100k and he wants the taxpayers to get some back. But how to get blood out of a stone?

I'm wondering if they don't have a stockpile of money... if they haven't given it to the defense then where is it? I *think* they got 200,000 from one of the networks months ago for licensing fees and there have been many appearances since then. not to mention the donations that poured in at the beginning and all of the kidfinders panhandling. If they haven't been paying JB and some of the experts I think they may have a lot of money at the moment. IMO.

I have seen this mentioned a lot, but i am missing something.
Why would george lie about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th? I don;t understand what advantage or disadvantage that is to Casey. IOW, an alibi for the morning of the 16th doesn't buy Casey anything does it? I don't know why he would lie about it.

Why I believe George lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on 6/16:

1- No way can I believe someone (especially a man, who just don't take note of these things) can recall one month after the fact - in specific detail - what clothes each of them wore, plus what color backpacks, pony tails, etc.

2- The level of details he gave indicates lying to me - he was sitting on the sofa, watching his favorite news show (which then became Food TV, but no name for his 'favorite' show.)

3- He used the phrase "a normal day," which incidentally Casey also used in her initial interviews with LE. Sounds scripted to me.

4- His body language suggested lying to me. IIRC, he had that smile/shrug thing going on there.

His reasons for lying? I can't say for sure but perhaps he was just sticking to the story they concocted beforehand and decided to stay with it. Or as a coverup for the horrendous fight the evening before where Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck? Perhaps pertains to some other information we have not yet heard. I think there is a lot LE knows that we don't.

Not sure of the reason but I believe he didn't see them on the 16th. JMO.

I dont think the SA will need the family's testimony to get a guilty verdict...And I even think there is a chance that CA,GA & LA will be called a hostile witenss's if they are called to tesify...

I think charges should be brought against all of them before trial and then the SA tell them if they testify truethfully they will drop the charges but that LE already knows what happened and if they are caught lying on the stand they will be charged with obstruction, hindering an investigation and perjury..I think this is the only way they will truthfullly tell what they know...I think LA has known alot since he and KC spoke alone in his car when she was out on bail..It is since that point that he has shut up and now needs a sepeona just for his DNA and fingerprints....MY hinky meter has been going crazy with this family since the get go.

I say charge them now and charge them to the full extent of the law...

Lanie, I was thinking about this last night too. The mass of lies is so thick it would take LE another 6 months to untangle. And to what purpose? I can't imagine CA telling the absolute truth today. For example, picture LE asking: Why did you wash the sheets?... I do not think CA would say, well, because one was missing and I bought another to replace it and kept washing it obsessively so it matched the older ones because we thought our daughter used it to dispose of Caylee. Not on your life!

They'll never get the truth out of CA unless they make it a full-time job, hire outside contractors to decipher all the lies. It's futile and unnecessary and really it's all or nothing at this point. If they don't tell the whole truth it's a waste of time. By their past words there's no reason to think the A's will do that. I think GA is capable but not his wife.

Had they come out 3 months ago and told LE and the public, we lied. We lied because we were afraid for our daughter -- or whatever... maybe. But now to save their own skin after the body has been found, after they've been busted... It's just ludicrous!

They lied because they were afraid FOR their daughter-now they want to tell the truth because they are afraid OF their daughter. They know their own daughter and what she is capable of-and it scares the sh_t out of therm!!:furious:

They lied because they were afraid FOR their daughter-now they want to tell the truth because they are afraid OF their daughter. They know their own daughter and what she is capable of-and it scares the sh_t out of therm!!:furious:

Yes, I was going to write that too - but I'm thinking they would say afraid *for* their daughter because it would sound more sympathetic to the public. It's all about appearances for them. Even now, I think. They'll continue to lie about the smallest details. That's why the A's can't be believed... ever!

Why would george lie about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th? I don;t understand what advantage or disadvantage that is to Casey. IOW, an alibi for the morning of the 16th doesn't buy Casey anything does it? I don't know why he would lie about it.

if George lied about seeing Caylee and KC on the 16th, by lying it moves the actual crime scene out of the A's house and to some unknown location. It blocks alot of direct investigation in his house. Which if it is the actual scene of the scrime, shields KC from possible evidence found there.

If it is a lie, it is a HUGE lie, one that directly and deliberately interfered with a homicide investigation. And one that could lead to accesory after the fact type charges.

I've got a question, does anybody think that KC would start talking if she knew that her mother or father or brother were arrested and sitting in a cell? Curious...

No I don't think so. Casey seems very self centered. If anything she would probably say: "Now you will have a taste of what I have been going through." Just giving my opinion..

It's hard to get into the mind of someone who lies re: what motivates the lie, as we know sometimes people lie thinking they are achieving something when they aren't. Having said that, it could be that on the day he said he'd seen the girls on June 16, he believed that Caylee had died the prior evening/earlier that day, thus he may have tried to create a way to rebut any scientific finding saying Caylee died June 15/16. Remember: that when he told LE he'd seen them on June 16, he didn't know when or if LE would find Caylee's body.

Also, George wanted to add to the "Caylee was fine until she was dropped off that day with Zanny the nanny," and he had to pick a day, didn't he?

Why I believe George lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on 6/16:

1- No way can I believe someone (especially a man, who just don't take note of these things) can recall one month after the fact - in specific detail - what clothes each of them wore, plus what color backpacks, pony tails, etc.

2- The level of details he gave indicates lying to me - he was sitting on the sofa, watching his favorite news show (which then became Food TV, but no name for his 'favorite' show.)

3- He used the phrase "a normal day," which incidentally Casey also used in her initial interviews with LE. Sounds scripted to me.

4- His body language suggested lying to me. IIRC, he had that smile/shrug thing going on there.
His reasons for lying? I can't say for sure but perhaps he was just sticking to the story they concocted beforehand and decided to stay with it. Or as a coverup for the horrendous fight the evening before where Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck? Perhaps pertains to some other information we have not yet heard. I think there is a lot LE knows that we don't.

Not sure of the reason but I believe he didn't see them on the 16th. JMO.

Did he flutter, too?:)

I don't disagree that it seems to be a concocted story.

I just can't see any motive to do it.
A murder is a murder no matter when they leave the house.

if George lied about seeing Caylee and KC on the 16th, by lying it moves the actual crime scene out of the A's house and to some unknown location. It blocks alot of direct investigation in his house. Which if it is the actual scene of the scrime, shields KC from possible evidence found there.

If it is a lie, it is a HUGE lie, one that directly and deliberately interfered with a homicide investigation. And one that could lead to accesory after the fact type charges.

Bingo! Faefrost, I think this was the whole purpose of the sighting on the 16th. It took empathis away from the fight on the previous night and also moved the crime away from the A home.

I have never fully believed in G's story of the 16th.I asked my DH what I was wearing yesterday and he didn't remember one item! I then asked my best friend's husband who I spent the better part of the day with and he couldn't name one thing. GA must be an exceptional man.

give them immunity with the complete understanding

that from now on,
no fudging, no back tracking, no backwards sort of way explaining things, no
half truths, no reaching out, no nothing but the WHOLE TRUTH

otherwise the deal is off and you might be in a lot of trouble

regardless of how they have acted in the past - ONE LAST CHANCE

and thats it

the problem with this of course is you open the flood gates for other people
to lie and lie and lie UNTIL they are confronted face to face with the situation they are in...

we dont need this case to set a precedent for future cases but i think this
is the best way to deal with these people

ONE LAST CHANCE

Regarding Atty. Jane Weintraub. I am not sure where this comment should go, but some on the forum are thinking that Jane is John Wayne's daughter. To clear up any more speculation on who Jayne Weintraub is: She is not any kin to John Wayne. She has been married for 16 years to fellow attorney Jon Sale of Florida.

Paid Notice: Deaths
WEINTRAUB, ''SWEET'' LORRAINE

Published: September 5, 2002
WEINTRAUB-''Sweet'' Lorraine. Of Aventura, FL, passed away Wednesday September 4, 2002. She is the beloved wife of Morton Weintraub. Loving mother of Benson (Hope) Weintraub, and Jayne Weintraub (Jon) Sale. Dear sister of Annette (Larry) Blitzer. Cherished grandmother of six.

John Wayne's Children:

Michael Wayne. Born November 23, 1934.
Toni Wayne. Born 1936 / Died Dec. 2000
Patrick Wayne. Born July 15, 1939.
Melinda Wayne. Born 1940.
Aissa Wayne. Born 1956.
John Ethan Wayne. Born 1962.
Marisa Wayne. Born 1966.

They did so much to derail the investigation it's hard to even start to count the ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste