Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think LE isn't going to go after Cindy. At least not at the point the body is ID'd or around Christmas. If it happens, it won't be for a long time. But I question if they'll devote time/resources to it.

Yet, there's a money issue. Beary saying they spent well over 100k and he wants the taxpayers to get some back. But how to get blood out of a stone?

Maybe LE is gonna wait and see what John Morgan canget out of them and then make a decision?:waitasec:

I think Cindy new about the sheet or "covering" that was found in the bag with Caylee's remains. Remember when she asked Casey, Has anyone else been in our house? And Casey said it was possible and she had a key, remember Mom I told you that along time ago. Why would Casey give anyone a key to her parents house? Of course I don't think she did...but it does seem like Cindy knew the item(s) that were missing. MOO

She not only knew it was missing but, per George, probably knew that it was the last thing Caylee was seen in. I think Caylee was killed in the house on the night of the 15th. KC may have wrapped her in the sheet and took her to the car telling George that she was asleep and that she was taking her to Zanny's house. I think this is a good reason for George to lie to LE about seeing them leave. If he had told them that Caylee was asleep and wrapped in a sheet when she left LE would immediately entertain the possibility that Caylee was dead and not asleep. So that their house would not be suspected of being the scene of the crime, they portrayed the night before and that morning as normal.

It wouldn't be so important for CA to question KC about a sheet that was only missing but knowing that Caylee was wrapped in it, supposedly asleep, would make them think of the possibility that Caylee was dead and not asleep. Instead, there was no fight, GA knew exactly what both were wearing, hugs, kisses, etc. No reason to look at the house as a crime scene, Zanny did it.

Now comes the rumors of Caylee being wrapped in a covering when she was found, the linens on Caylee's bed taken as evidence, and their worst fears are being realized. Caylee was dead when she left the house on the 16th and LE can prove this. Their statements about the circumstances of KC and Caylee leaving become lies and obstruction of justice so that now they need immunity to admit the correct story.

As a side note, I think the reason KC took Caylee's clothes off was so that she wouldn't be found in the pajamas CA put on her before tucking her into bed that night.

and how can they claim to know more than what they told LE, yet also stick by the nanny story? they need to decide what the definition of "the truth" is here.

God this family is a bunch of pathological liars!!! it's so aggravating that they've been allowed to play around with LE for MONTHS and to think, with the state of the economy as it already is, what the search has cost the county in time and money, and what it has cost Tim Miller in wasted time and money. but did they ever once think of anyone other than themselves and their precious Casey, who has never once earned a penny in her life or put herself on the line for someone else? NO.

dear terrorists (and others who hate us), this is not who most Americans are. Please don't take this family as representatives of the American way or of human beings in any way shape or form. in fact, you can have them, cuz we don't want 'em.

I feel at one point LE wre empathetic to the outburst comming from the A camp. After LK & the new discovery they will set out to discredit them by showing all the inconsistencies within their statements leading to daughter being guilty. LE make meeger salaries for the work that is put into a case. If they can be discredited the A's won't be able to profit as much off the death of grandchild. I have a feeling we are right in the middle of this tragic opra like chess game of wills.

isn't this their lawyer basically admitting that they willingly obstructed justice? I'm not sure if he knows what the definition of "obstruction of justice" exactly is, but I hope he goes back and reads his law school materials more carefully, because I think "lying to police" falls in that category.

I am shocked that the attorney would make any admissions of wrongdoing on behalf of the clients who do not have immunity. In disbelief, really...

jmho

I personally think LE isn't going to go after Cindy. At least not at the point the body is ID'd or around Christmas. If it happens, it won't be for a long time. But I question if they'll devote time/resources to it.

Yet, there's a money issue. Beary saying they spent well over 100k and he wants the taxpayers to get some back. But how to get blood out of a stone?

A financial judgement is always good, even if you can't collect on it right away. It prevents people from being able to profit in the future. And who's to say five years from now the A's won't win the lottery?

IMO, LE and the SA have their hands full right now with the murder case. And unless the charges are Fed, I think the charges will come after Casey's trial. The Feds have deeper pockets and more resources to absorb the costs and manpower needed to prosecute the A's. Fed charges could come at anytime, and they don't care about public opinion.

which is why I hope they go after them...just to prove that lying is a crime especially to LE/FBI----you may not have murdered someone BUT YOU STILL can't LIE

I thought about this case a lot last night. Waaaaay too much, and I changed my opinion about the Anthonys. After setting my emotions aside and looking at just the facts, I don't think immunity should be given to the Anthonys. If a crime has been committed they need to be prosecuted.

Darn emotions. Sometimes they cloud my thoughts. :rolleyes:

With regard to the A's involvement and the need for immunity, I have this question which I hope someone can answer:

Many of us have seen the footage of some type of bedding thing being carried out of the Anthony home during the execution of the search warrant.
I knw a pillow was peeking out of a bag, I don't know about the bed linens though.

If a sheet had been taken, or a blanket, pillow case, etc, and used to wrap up Caylee, how would Cindy NOT know it was missing from the house.
She is a real stickler for organization, cleanliness, lack of clutter.

That type of person generally knows when part of a matched set is missing.

How could she not know this?

No immunity for any of them, period! The 'conflicting' information that C & G gave LE was meant to obstruct the investigation, and was not stated out of stress. There was no confusion in CA's interviews, her intent was to control the investigators. Remember when she was asked about her credit card bills? She told LE she looked at them and there was nothing there, not which ones do you need or i'll get them to you ASAP.
Cindy has told way too many lies to LE to get immunity.

A previous poster brought up the fact that she blurted out on the stand during the hearing that there was no evidence. Ha, how would she know? This, in itself, indicates that she knows way more than she wants the world and the court to believe. Even during those first few days, starting with the 911 calls, her behavior indicated that she was all about manipulation and she admitted that she would say whatever was necessary to get LE to react in the manner she desired. She amped herself into a frenzy when the 1st 911 dispatcher didn't send LE immediately to her home, even tho she only stated, as an after thought, that her granddaughter might be missing. The car issue was a smoke screen, and her first attempt to manipulate LE and Casey.
She's continued for 6 months to use the same techniques.

As for George, I believe he did lie about the 16th. He never saw Casey or Caylee.
His early interviews with LE show he was worried that the truth was being kept from him.
He knew better and tried to smooth things over with LE, but he probably figured by being a bit truthful he could garner inside information.

The other point that I think really is an indicator that the A's have far more knowledge
about what really happened is Casey's jailhouse comment to Cindy: "You don't know what my involvement in this is?" Casey didn't mean that Cindy was innocent of knowledge about what happened. Her tone was way too snide, and she was way too
PO'd that Cindy was being a media star. Someone was unhappy about going this alone.

I say that everything the A's have already said sticks. There is no do over when it comes to murder, whether you actually did it or are an accomplice.

I don't understand the lie part of it either---but why would ga state he saw them (giving complete discription of clothing worn--) yet iirc correctly kc worked 9-1---even a split shift at this point doesn't allow ga to see her at 12:50 to complete the wardrobe detail...

Wow, you are correct, GA did say they were there all morning and left at 12:50 during his cooking show and KC's statement said she dropped Caylee off in the morning to go to work "like a normal day". It doesn't match up does it?

O/T--You know something that has bothered me since I read it? That first written statement they all hand wrote out themselves(the A's) for LE, KC and GA wrote a very, almost identical sentence that really is irrelevent as far as relating the events that have taken place up to that time IMO. They both wrote that Caylee will be (or will turn) three years old on August 9th. This is to be a statement that explains that persons version of events. What does Caylee turning 3 on 8/9 have to do with what has occured? And why would two people write the same exact sentence? To me it jumped out, like GA had coached KC to write that as he thinks it will seem like they both expect her to be alive on her b-day and alive at that moment. The use of "will be" or "will turn 3" as opposed to "would have been 3 on 8/9". IDK, I really can't explain, it just seemed odd and prearranged to me. JMO

I think the only reason an offer of immunity would be extended in this case is to help convict a murderer.

If the newly-discovered evidence makes that unnecessary, there's no reason to give the parents a pass.

If the parents belatedly telling the truth is needed to cement the case against their daughter, I'm all for it.

snipped

No immunity for any of them, period!
I say that everything the A's have already said sticks. ... There is no do over when it comes to murder, whether you actually did it or are an accomplice.

I still think I would not grant immunity at this stage, but offer it during the trial...right at the time they invoke their 5th amendment privilege to remain silent.

I would offer it to try to wipe out the 5th amendment privilege and compel testimony.

jmho:)

where did you hear this? has this been confirmed?

It has been said in the media that an unidentifiable source states that Caylee was wrapped in some sort of covering when her remains were found. The linens from Caylee's bed was seen in the pics and videos of evidence being loaded up into CSI vehicles during the search of the home. Sheriff Beary stated that something taken from the A's home "absolutely" linked the Anthony home to the remains found. I think they took Caylee's bedding to match it with what was allegedly covering Caylee's remains.

Wow I've heard it all! They won't go after CA because she's grieving and now;
They won't go after CA because it's Christmas (2funny) & They won't go after CA because they can't afford it - trust me, I don't think most of the tax payer's in Orlando would have a problem with some of their tax $$ going toward enforcing the law, even against CA.

I doubt LE will go along with immunity - The A's have had their say
and we all know what that is worth .

Kaylee is going to be speaking now in clear foresnics terms and what she will say can not be denied .

snipped

I still think I would not grant immunity at this stage, but offer it during the trial...right at the time they invoke their 5th amendment privilege to remain silent.

I would offer it to try to wipe out the 5th amendment privilege and compel testimony.

jmho:)

You've stated this before, and I "absolutely" love it everytime you do. :blowkiss:

If they did nothing wrong they wouldn't need immunity
Bad behavior should be seen for what it is, people can grieve without breaking the law!
People can love their children without breaking the law!

I would have a different opinion had they come forward with the truth months ago.
Caylee deserved honesty from her family.

While the A's were sticking with the theory that Caylee was being seen all over the country, reasonable doubt was rearing it ugly head. The discovery of Caylee (not to be determined yet, but soon), forces the A's to step up to the plate. Very few people actually like the A's. The behavior along with their pet cemetry daughter has been despicable. I always look back to other parents when I see how they have behaved. The dignity and class Beth Holloway displayed throughout the awful disappearance of her daugther in Aruba, is a perfect example.

The A's are backtracking and doing the dance with LE now BECAUSE they have no choice but to play it straight. Defending someone who tosses their child into a pet cemetry is immoral. Grief is a tough pill to swallow. But arrogance and inhumanity are what makes up their true characters.

I've got a question, does anybody think that KC would start talking if she knew that her mother or father or brother were arrested and sitting in a cell? Curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste