Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may in the minority here but why not grant them immunity if it helps prosecute KC. They didn't kill Caylee and I don't think they significantly delayed the case against KC.
Once KC is behind bars for good, I don't the DA is going to file charges against two grieving grandparents.

Why not grant them immunity? For a couple of reasons, IMHO. First because they are placing conditions on telling the truth, i.e. we will only tell the truth if you do xxxx, if you don't we'll continue to lie. Second, because if they would be able to profit from any book/movie deals, which you know are inevitable at this point. I hope LE has enough without them that they don't need them now.

you know what bothers me is that to tell the truth they place conditions on it....conditional truth....go figure...then you get jb proclaiming that his defense is centered on seeking the truth??? Just makes me sick!!! :furious::furious:

I do think that that ride home from the airport was an enlightening moment of truth for the a's about lack of co-operation....At this point if you have to bargin for the truth---I say throw the book at them--all of them--then they can have their "private moments" in the jail...shame on them!!!!!

ITA They should have been there for Caylee aloooong time ago......Why now are they willing to be cooperative? They know thier BEHINDS r on the line NOW.....:furious:

GA knew what the smell was in KC's car when he picked it up from the towyard. Yet brings it home, dosen't call the police from the towyard, & like a normal day goes on off to work....HOW could he do that knowing they hadn't seen Caylee in a month!!!:furious: He can not deny what he said to LE in his 1st interview...."I gotta tell ya the smell from the car bothers me." Not his exact words but close enough.

He then could hardly look at LK when they were on the night before Caylee was found & says the smell was from garbage it the trunk. To me he was calling Caylee garbage. They all need to be in a jail cell together not seperate cells thats where I would put them.:rolleyes: Sharing 1 cell all together & face each other everyday knowing no one stood up for Caylee.

Why not grant them immunity? For a couple of reasons, IMHO. First because they are placing conditions on telling the truth, i.e. we will only tell the truth if you do xxxx, if you don't we'll continue to lie. Second, because if they would be able to profit from any book/movie deals, which you know are inevitable at this point. I hope LE has enough without them that they don't need them now.

ITA. I hope so too. I don't trust them anyway. I do not trust that immunity will get them to tell the WHOLE truth. I think they are incapable of telling the truth as a family.

ITA. I hope so too. I don't trust them anyway. I do not trust that immunity will get them to tell the WHOLE truth. I think they are incapable of telling the truth as a family.

I'm just tired of the cat & mouse games they are playing...why get immunity for telling the truth--which should have been done way way before now...they have it on tape that "lying" isn't a crime....prove ca WRONG--it is a crime to lie to LE and to FBI---:furious:---I'm tired of the pity the grandparents---I'm sure they are hurting..(heck I hurt everytime I see that video of Caylee)---but that doesn't give them permission to walk all over LE/FBI----Gee why not grant kc immunity---after all she did the same...just a joke...gee wonder who brings the circus to Orlando?????:waitasec::bang:

Hey, let 'em not co-operate. What's new? The state can very probably get KC without them. They can put them on the stand without giving them bupkiss. Let the jury see them being evasive and snippy. I think they're on tape extensively and I think the tapes can come in without them against KC if needed, probably not against them, but against KC. Let it roll without their 'co-operation.' I'm not sure anyone in this family is capable of co-operating with the police, or of putting justice for Caylee above protection of KC. The jury will almost certainly see that. The jury would be better off anyway if it didn't have to listen to Cindy drone on and probably lecture the judge and the jury in the process. They've shown the world who they are. We should believe them. I'm not sure LE wants to prosecute them, but as always, they're making it harder and harder for LE not to take that track. Besides, what the fridge do they need immunity for? Haven't they been telling the truth all along? And if not, what makes anyone think they'd tell the truth now?

I'd rather them not get immunity - I mean, do we really need the A's version of the "truth" now? They don't have a CLUE what it means to be honest and truthful. Please, they aren't going to give anything that LE doesn't already have. I'd rather them get charged and pay for the things they did, than get off scot-free with an immunity deal that won't give LE anything new.

<<He then could hardly look at LK when they were on the night before Caylee was found & says the smell was from garbage it the trunk>>

I noticed that too! He couldn't look at LK when he said alot of stuff.

IMO, CA/GA/LA OWES it to CAYLEE to tell the truth and nothing but the truth..........why is LE tip toeing around these people? If it was just a normal murder case, these nuts would all be in jail by now! And waiting for Caylee's burial.........may be NEVER..........just to save their butts..............MOO

IMO, CA/GA/LA OWES it to CAYLEE to tell the truth and nothing but the truth..........why is LE tip toeing around these people? If it was just a normal murder case, these nuts would all be in jail by now! And waiting for Caylee's burial.........may be NEVER..........just to save their butts..............MOO

I agree,I am waiting and waiting and waiting for them to finally do the right thing.They won't moo.:chicken:

Cindy flat out said that nothing on earth would ever make her believe Cacy would hurt Caylee. She also said she could not lose another one.

Hey, let 'em not co-operate. What's new? The state can very probably get KC without them. I think they're on tape extensively and I think the tapes can come in without them- against KC, probably not against them, but against KC. Let it roll without them. The jury would be better off anyway if it didn't have to listen to Cindy drone on and probably lecture the judge and the jury in the process. They've shown the world who they are. We should believe them. I'm not sure LE wants to prosecute them, but as always, they're making it harder and harder for LE not to take that track.

Do you think this timing has anything to do with the PI cooperating with LE? If LP is correct??? on what the PI told him about videotaping the area, & "going to get her". then the Anthonys knew long ago, & were still posturing their charade of "Caylee's still Alive" Couple this with Baez wanting an overseer to make sure that Casey didn't divulge priviledged information about his client Casey Anthony.

I don't know if this has been brought up because I don't have time to read every thread and every post but I am curious as to what clothes were found at the crime scene. Were they the clothes that she was wearing in the video on the 15th or were they the clothes that George described her wearing on the 16th? This could be another reason why they are asking for immunity.

Like I said this could already have been brought up but I haven't read everything.

Cindy flat out said that nothing on earth would ever make her believe Cacy would hurt Caylee. She also said she could not lose another one.

I have always wondered about "NOT LOSE ANOTHER ONE!"
what did she mean???? CA talks wierd ...........:eek:

I don't know if this has been brought up because I don't have time to read every thread and every post but I am curious as to what clothes were found at the crime scene. Were they the clothes that she was wearing in the video on the 15th or were they the clothes that George described her wearing on the 16th? This could be another reason why they are asking for immunity.

Like I said this could already have been brought up but I haven't read everything.

very good point, nothing released but a bathing suit, IIRC.:furious:

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.

Plato

I have always wondered about "NOT LOSE ANOTHER ONE!"
what did she mean???? CA talks wierd ...........:eek:

Who knows but I am beginning to suspect ALL of them.I am SO disgusted,never happened before while following a case.Everything they do is beyond my understanding.Bizarre family.To be honest,I have no idea which one of them it was.

Innocent people don't seek full immunity.Period

MOO

I have been in touch with previous cases and the news journalists nowadays do not check sources. I have asked them why they report inaccuracies. They told me that they get info off the AP and fly with it. They tell me that the LE won't confirm or deny so there is not much to get from them.

In my experience, it is a long process to become a detective. Many have to have a college degree. He worked about 10 years, they say, and he, himself, never said he was a detective....he stated he was a deputy for a sheriff's dept in Warren, Ohio....at least that is what I believe I heard him say during the interview.

With respect, I think that the article is quoting CA's words and we all know how truthful she is:rolleyes:

It has been verified, he was a detective.

"Trumbull Sheriff Tom Altiere worked with George Anthony when both were in the detective division from 1974 to 1983. He has been following the case closely.

“George was a great detective and a good guy,” Altiere said. “I knew the Anthonys well, and I’m really sick about what’s happened to them.”

Altiere said he has not spoken with his former fellow deputy, but hopes to reach out to him.

Anthony once dabbled in politics. In the 1980s, he ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic primary for Trumbull Clerk of Courts."

His granddaughter’s third birthday is Aug. 9.

she also said "lying isn't a crime" (or something along that line)---I say to LE---PROVE HER WRONG--it is a CRIME especially when there is a child missing or crime committed.... I'm just tired of the laws applying to the rest of us but not the A's....makes me sick

LE needs to send a clear message - NO One is immune from the law of the land
and I want LE to do whatever is necessary so they can never make another dime off that innocent sweet little girl .

They have had their 15 minutes ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat