Anthonys Seek Private Jail Visit With Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As many people that keep up with this case, and given how concerned people personally emailed the judge when he granted G&C extended time to do the ZFG depo: if they are given a special meeting with Casey, people will be peeved and quickly standing to speak out... loudly. OSCO would be shooting themselves in the foot on a publicity level if they allow it... IMO

As many people that keep up with this case, and given how concerned people personally emailed the judge when he granted G&C extended time to do the ZFG depo: if they are given a special meeting with Casey, people will be peeved and quickly standing to speak out... loudly. OSCO would be shooting themselves in the foot on a publicity level if they allow it... IMO

You are so right! Not to mention, they would be setting a precedent for this type of situation in the future, and give inmates who had not had this afforded to them in the past a reason to complain.

Looks like they're making another request ..

Here's what I don't get. Why don't they just go and visit? Why make it a big deal by having it as a newspaper article...someone for sure is contacting the media...who?...my guess is BC. :rolleyes:

Will they allow this?????

No way, but it looks "good" for the A's to be requesting one...makes it look like they are supporting KC and they probably think it looks good for a potential juror. :rolleyes:

I rather doubt that "trust" is a value the A's are even acquainted with. I just don't see trust being handed around in their family circle let alone in the outside world.

Seems like she always gets out of answering the hard questions posed to her by family members by using the excuse that she can't talk because of the taping. Darn right she's not too keen on a face to face with no excuse to not answer for some of her inconsistencies that might be red flagging the family. I think they want some answers, but I also believe they would stick by her no matter what.

Here's what I don't get. She knows she's being taped. Why not play out the drama that she's so innocent on camera knowing the media will see it? Why not use her family visits to turn the tide?

I've wondered that same thing a hundred times.

Seems like she always gets out of answering the hard questions posed to her by family members by using the excuse that she can't talk because of the taping. Darn right she's not too keen on a face to face with no excuse to not answer for some of her inconsistencies that might be red flagging the family. I think they want some answers, but I also believe they would stick by her no matter what.

Here's what I don't get. She knows she's being taped. Why not play out the drama that she's so innocent on camera knowing the media will see it? Why not use her family visits to turn the tide?

She knows she's not innocent, she knows she's not that great of an actress after LE called her on every single lie she told, she knows no one will believe a word of it and she's waiting for her big moment in the courtroom when she has a guaranteed audience.

IDK that Jose plans on letting KC take the stand, but I'm sure it will be worth the cost of the ticket to see her if she does.

I can actually see one way I would be OK with the whole vis-à-vis. If Lee or George wore a wire and JB could not be in attendance. Under that contingency I would be all for it! Is that asking for too much?

Is a face to face meeting with family something that really never happens? Last August KC had to select one family member she wanted to have some sort of get together with. She had selected George because he was the only one KC felt wasn't interrogating her. Who was setting this up and for what purpose? Was this the same meeting George showed up for and waited an hour and a half while JB and associates talked KC out of having it?

I know I've heard of instances where prisoners are allowed to go to close relatives funerals (not when it is their victim also, obviously). Would the atty's even bother to ask; if this is something the jail never, ever does?

I am fully aware the A's wanted a private meeting with KC- however- One would think that if they loved their daughter so much- they would want to see her under any circumstances- they don't run the show- and they won't get their way with LE- so who is keeping them from visiting KC? Themselves, KC or JB? And why?

First, I don't think KC wants to face her family and she is relying on JB to be the bad guy by not allowing her to visit with them. Second, the A's have questioned KC's choice in her attorney and I would imagine JB doesn't want any more discussion as to whether she's made the right choice. By not allowing her to speak to anyone outside of the dream team he can control KC.

The A's want a private meeting with her for the sake of grieving as a family for Caylee? I don't think KC wants this at all. I think she wants it to be about her and her only. Such a meeting would make her have to fake feelings for Caylee. I don't think she wants to go there.

Well, I had wondered if Casey was watching the memorial and Lee and family sending messages and this article confirms to me, not that it's fact. Just my assumption that she did. If you read the article it states that attorney's can bring in their laptop with an air card. So, maybe that is how she has been visiting for the past several months?

While an attorney is allowed to bring a laptop into the jail with an air card, inmate clients are not allowed to use it or touch it."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...elieve-it.html

It's pure spin. Many have wondered HOW the A's could stay away from KC since
Dec. 11th.
"Well, you see, Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...the family DESPERATELY WANTED to be together, but the big bad JAIL SYSTEM wouldn't let them do it privately, and they didn't want to EXPLOIT Caylee's memory by mourning together on video."

No way, but it looks "good" for the A's to be requesting one...makes it look like they are supporting KC and they probably think it looks good for a potential juror. :rolleyes:
Exactly, just getting this message out there, the Anthony's want a meeting w/ Casey to observe, remember Caylee (or whatever it is specifically) is a huge statement to get out there to any potential jury members and IMO, it could be they are using it only for this purpose.

Every time I have spoken the words 'No way' in this case, it happens. LOL! The A's and their lawyers seem to get away with more than the average person would. So I am keeping quiet on this one and just hoping it is not allowed.

It's pure spin. Many have wondered HOW the A's could stay away from KC since
Dec. 11th.
"Well, you see, Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...the family DESPERATELY WANTED to be together, but the big bad JAIL SYSTEM wouldn't let them do it privately, and they didn't want to EXPLOIT Caylee's memory by mourning together on video."

bolded by me - Too late!! They already put on a huge so-called memorial broadcasted all over the world and cyber-space.

Here's what I don't get. Why don't they just go and visit? Why make it a big deal by having it as a newspaper article...someone for sure is contacting the media...who?...my guess is BC. :rolleyes:

Makes me wonder what is coming down the pike. This seems to be BC's forte.

Looks like they're making another request ..

Thank you for posting the article.

I am so annoyed after having read it....how they say they want to "mourn" Caylee with her. IMO, it's nothing but an act/ploy for sympathy again. Where did this family get the idea they were special and the jails would/should break the rules for them?

I hope they tell them it will be private, then tape them anyhow. The only reason I can see for this visit is to get their stories straight.

I am waiting to see what the As will pull to get out of next week's depo.

Makes me wonder what is coming down the pike. This seems to be BC's forte.

I bet BC and the As hate that the press have moved on to Haleigh's case, and they are probably all experiencing camera withdrawals and are desperate to get the spotlight back on themselves.

I am so annoyed after having read it....how they say they want to "mourn" Caylee with her. IMO, it's nothing but an act/ploy for sympathy again. Where did this family get the idea they were special and the jails would/should break the rules for them?

I hope they tell them it will be private, then tape them anyhow. The only reason I can see for this visit is to get their stories straight.

I just can't see the A's ( with BC, of course ) showing up and quietly, truthfully answering questions. I have been waiting for the 'draammmmma' to begin.

I would just as soon that the authorities did allow the private meeting. It would seem a little late for any grieving together, that might have been believable last december when the body was found and identified, but it is not now. Everyone, including potential jurists can see that. Just a way to try to get a story together for the trial obviously.

What would be interesting is what sort of story they would use to try to weave this nonsense all together. I have tried to come up with one for them myself, and it baffles me. Seems the one thing that would happen is the same thing that happens every time one of them says anything. They make themselves look foolish, and inadvertantly reveal a few grains of truth amongst the lies along the way.

I can't think that they really can come up with anything worth talking about by way of a coherent defense strategy or story, but it would be one more opportunity for them to shoot themselves in the foot, (or each other in the foot, as they also do on a regular basis) or perhaps CA will at last succumb to temptation and smack KC a good one to the side of the head.. that alone would make it all worthwhile.

Bolded/red font by me....

You hit the nail on the head.

I didn't see any mourning when Casey was out on bail. I believe they all knew Caylee was deceased by that time. She was happily baking brownies and spending her days with her new man. LA and Casey's high-five was disgusting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh
Back