Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow! neat! who really cares. so you people wanna wait 5 months to tell the public about why you think Caylee is alive? that's appropriate. Those donations must be real dry. I thought they were gonna gag these people. puke.

oh my gosh, where is the GAG ORDER, are they serious, Kid Finders, must be out of money helping the Anthony's Survive and they see this as an opportunity to bring in some donations, good lord have mercy:rolleyes:

Bake'n Shakedown

[Brownie bakeoff and pitty party for donations ("'cuz they 'is' such victims!"]

Isn't it a little late for a "meet and greet"?

I mean, we've already seen them bark and bite ..
Do we really need to meet and greet at this stage of the game???

I wonder how much $$$ they're being paid for their performance .. err .. interview?

I could not have said this better!!!!

oh my gosh, where is the GAG ORDER, are they serious, Kid Finders, must be out of money helping the Anthony's Survive and they see this as an opportunity to bring in some donations, good lord have mercy:rolleyes:

I believe they got wind of some of the questions NG was going to ask. It may be Nejames asked for them in advance.

I wrote her producers and gave them the information on Milstead of KFN and a few other tidbits of info.

I believe they got wind of some of the questions NG was going to ask. It may be Nejames asked for them in advance.

I wrote her producers and gave them the information on Milstead of KFN and a few other tidbits of info.

its seems unlike the anthonys to share the money ......wonder how long till they boot kid finder to the curb.

I agree. I will not watch NG tonight. I am trying to not watch her anymore, or at least cut way back. I'm just tired of it all. I'm tired of her butting in, cutting people off, tired of the callers who waste precious time beginning EVERY question with how wonderful NG is and something about the twins, tired of her treatment of Tim and some others... so will I watch the A's tonight? Actually, that family's show will be the easiest NOT to watch.

The only person I will very much miss if I successfully curb my NG watching is Dr Bethany Marshall. She rocks! She is one of the few that really really understands the workings of Casey's twisted mind. Notice Nancy NEVER asks Bethany Marshall the reasoning behind some of Cindy and George's actions? :chicken:

You would think I'm not an NG fan, but I was. I really was. Been watching Caylee's case since day 1. I've been happy NG kept the story alive, but last night was the last straw, so I don't want to spend time with NG and the A's on fantasy island tonight.

Just so you know, NG has been a different interviewer since the night Nejame was on.

I had the same complaints that you listed & I've found her very watchable again.... intelligent discussions. I don't know how long she'll have control of herself but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Snipped.

tired of the callers who waste precious time beginning EVERY question with how wonderful NG is and something about the twins.

I totally agree. Nothing against her twins, but I don't think they should be mentioned on the show at all. Plus, yes, NG is so incredibly rude to her guests, even ones she agrees with. No one finishes their sentences and she forces her guests to give a black and white type of answer, when sometimes it's really just gray and needs to be painted as such. Know what I mean? So she cuts off those people, but if someone with a stupid question gets on, she gives them plenty of time to shower her with compliments first, then the stupid question. And by stupid question, I mean like questions about Caylee's real father, which has been asked 4,396 times. Does she not have a screener for her callers?

Just so you know, NG has been a different interviewer since the night Nejame was on.

I had the same complaints that you listed & I've found her very watchable again.... intelligent discussions. I don't know how long she'll have control of herself but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

I totally agree.

Let's see, it wasn't too long ago when protesters held a "meet & greet" on the Anthony's front lawn. Or was that something else, perhaps a "mean & beat) affair.
I for one can't wait to hear the information and explaination to be released at the press conference as to how they have determined Caylee is alive. Maybe cause Casey said so?
Someone help me - these folks are driving me nuts.
JMO

It was said that the Anthony's have canceled the Nancy Grace show tonight. Anyone else hear about it?

Meet & Greet? Uh, that would be absolutely not!!! Why in the world would
anyone want to m&g any of them??

I imagine they'll have their donation jars out and their t-shirt and trinkets available.

Why do I just shudder at the thought of having my missing grandchild's picture on
a t-shirt?? That just seems so commercialized, imo.

I wish they would leave this poor child a shred or two of dignity.

Hey BleuEyes, I'm selling t-shirts with Cindy's picture on the front with the words Wish You Were Missing. Wanta buy one?

It was said that the Anthony's have canceled the Nancy Grace show tonight. Anyone else hear about it?

Yes, I heard the same, and that she's taken that information off her website, too.

I'm very happy, because now I can watch her show tonight after all! :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back