Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO maybe the A's canceled NG and CNN, they have to get things ready for meet and greet for all their FRIENDS.............

They are still having the M&G at the KFN headquarters in Orlando Saturday.
And, guess what?
They are serving refreshments.
JUST SAY NO!

They'll probably charge for the refreshments. Oops, I mean accept
donations for them, see the big jar over there folks. :woohoo:

I'd be afraid to eat anything offered by anyone in that family or
that organization.

Gee...I wonder if this is just a dry run on book signings for Cindy?! Maybe she is getting ready to go on tour in the near future and wants to get a "feel" for it.

No, brownies and very large cups (donated, naturally) of KoolAid prepared and served by none other than the tot G'ma extraordinaire, CA.

It's disgusting. :mad: If they really have valuable, convincing information which indicates Caylee is alive, share it with LE. If it's information the public needs to know, like the make and model of a car, or a suspect's description, why wait all this time to release it? Why the hell waste time planning a meet and greet? When a child's life is at stake, every second, every nanosecond, is precious. No one would be more aware of that than the family, if it were true. Which it isn't Rather, it is one huge crock of s^%t! And what's worse is that there are people dumb enough to be sucked in.

I predict in a year or so after the trial, the whole family will have found Jesus, and G&C will be the next Rev. Jim and Tammy Fay. It could happen.

See? It's starting already. First the book deal, then the tour, the TV show, and the donations continue to pour in. Casey serves a few years then they all retire to the family compound in the Bahamas. :bang:

See? It's starting already. First the book deal, then the tour, the TV show, and the donations continue to pour in. Casey serves a few years then they all retire to the family compound in the Bahamas. :bang:

And poor little Caylee's soul is sitting by the whole time, asking... what about me? :(

That baby girl is getting lost in this mess... it breaks my heart.

I know, Elphaba. As if Caylee's death isn't heartbreaking enough, her very own grandparents seem intent on bankrolling their future on her demise. They make me sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora
They are still having the M&G at the KFN headquarters in Orlando Saturday.
And, guess what?
They are serving refreshments.
JUST SAY NO!

Oh Noooooo! Best everybody eats before or after.
Don't TOUCH the "refreshments"!!!
:eek:

And poor little Caylee's soul is sitting by the whole time, asking... what about me? :(

Heartless and soulless IMO!

How could they be doing this? Off a DEAD little precious baby Caylee!?
I loathe them,:mad: :puke: I really do.

Never in a zillion years would my family have done something like that after our experience with a family member kidnapped and murdered.
IT'S NOT A FREEKING GAME cindy!:mad::mad::mad:
Disgusting.
I am so disgusted by these earth creatures.:mad:
moo imo jmho imho ----------

Cindy will also get her own talk show. But she won't need sponsors, she will just talk straight through the entire hour.:rolleyes:

They just disgust me.. if the A's are so bloody convinced there is an alive Caylee out there.. why arent they going door-to-door looking for her? Why arent they out searching every waking moment?! Instead of this PR campaign... I just cannot even begin to post what I want to say... ARGH!!!

Cindy will also get her own talk show. But she won't need sponsors, she will just talk straight through the entire hour.:rolleyes:
I am trying to think of who would sponsor her anyway?! So far, she hasn't used good product placement in any of her tirades. (I expect this to change as soon as someone from her camp reads this, btw~)

I thought about Pfizer (manufacturer of Xanax, Zoloft, etc.), but she hasn't been a good spokesperson for them at all if any of those are what she is taking!

Isn't it a little late for a "meet and greet"?

I mean, we've already seen them bark and bite ..
Do we really need to meet and greet at this stage of the game???

I wonder how much $$$ they're being paid for their performance .. err .. interview?
Not sure if this has been noted, but according to this article they want to show the public what they're truly like:

"I believe its important for the community to get to know the Anthony family on a different level," said Bart. "They're down to earth, approachable, very honest.

"http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7863637&version=19&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Sorry, IMO the As wouldn't know the truth if it came and bit them on the a$$ (as the expression goes).

That is a doe deer, we nursed back to health, she makes herself at home in our garage. You can see she was shot in the leg, by damn hunters.
Ahh, JADEPRINCESS, that is the sweetest thing.... What a lucky little doe to have you taking such care of her! You are a beautiful person.:blowkiss:

Not sure if this has been noted, but according to this article they want to show the public what they're truly like:

"I believe its important for the community to get to know the Anthony family on a different level," said Bart. "They're down to earth, approachable, very honest.

"http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7863637&version=19&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Sorry, IMO the As wouldn't know the truth if it came and bit them on the a$$ (as the expression goes).

Why do they care? I thought they said thier focus was 100% on finding caylee not on caring what people think of them.

Very honest?!?! Did she really just say that?! In what alternative universe are these people to be considered "very honest"?!

Oh, yeah.
Because every family of a missing child cares that the public knows them "on a different level". :bang: I ain't on their level, don't want to be, nor will I EVER be!!!

What a sweetie she is and you are for doing that. She looks precious and very confident in that she is LOVED! I bet she's the little princess in the family. I love people like you - I'm adding you to my friends. How beautiful you are. :blowkiss:

Opps, that post was meant for Misely

IMHO Caylee's precious soul is no where near any of this turmoil. She is wrapped in the arms of pure love somewhere and hasn't given a second thought to the chaos here on this earth.
I want her remains found only to prosecute her murderer to the fullest extent of the law and then some. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin
Back