Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope tomorrow brings us some news from the Judge about the autopsy report being released.
I hope so also but I would think that the Judge is reviewing the law and making sure it's not going to be an issue on appeal. I'd rather not see the report than have something overturned. :) MOO

OK, try this one ..... hold on I need to read it to make sure it is what we want.
Isn't that the same one only with the tag 'defense team'? It's all ok ~ I'll read through it to see if anything's mentioned about who their experts are. :)

ON the topic of Dr. G- I love watching her show. She truly cares about the people she is autopsying. Her goal is always to find their story. I am so glad too, for Caylee's sake, that she is a mom. She always makes time for her own kids even on the job.
I think her ability to show human emotion and to truly tell a story about Caylee will be what will impress the jury the most. It really gets to her when a child is on her table. Dr. G will tell her "strong opinion" with grace, respect, and concern that Caylee deserves. Anything that anyone else says to refute her will be just that, an argument. No matter who "they" have, she will be the most credible witness for a jury in this case, I am sure. Who knows, the jurors might even watch her show!!

I'm just trying to catch up with this thread after a couple of difficult days (our cat of 13 years died suddenly Friday night, from what we think was a stroke).

I think the one of the things the Anthonys are worried about is this - Dr. G's professional opinion. As a well-respected medical examiner, Dr. G's opinion will carry a lot of weight. The Anthonys will be hard-pressed to refute Dr. G's opinion, and the defense is going to have to come up with a medical examiner of equal reputation to refute her opinion, hoping to cast doubts about the findings.

:( I'm sorry bout your kitty! :hug:

If that is the case then why am I still reading here, as recently as today, Nancy Grace's favorite myth, that the forensic report says there was a death band on the hair found in the trunk? It seems the less clear and detailed the evidence realeased is, the more time that goes on, the greater the myths become.
You are right on this AE. Thanks for posting this. Facts are subject to interpretation and those interpretation may produce misunderstandings and myths.

If I take a step backwards and look at all the different off shoots going on in preparation of upcomming trial, by defense it appears that they are lining up strategic moves, while continually filing motions. It has appeared to me and I believe others that since the discovery of Caylee JB appeared to present himself alittle less confident and seemed to stammer. JB's dreamgirls came along allowing for some bravado out of JB. Now that he pulled his last little show, he certainly won't get a such a response a second time. Public seems to be over, the new hired help. If you stack together the A's upcomming calender events from Kid Finder_Foundation, court dates, KC's court dates, their Morgan & Morgan depos, last but should have been first Caylee's, addressing the sealed remains document. Now when you add all of the court dates JB will be attending, this points to defense hustling, while preparing their arguments for filed motions. The strategic order each motion unfolds may seem to be important if one knows ahead of time that they may not be granted. As BC stated that the internet and media would pick apart the autopsy report and for that reason defense may want alittle control how each motion is exposed to the public. I wonder if the A's and JB have been working in tandem at trying to orchestrate how negative info about KC unfolds. Wish we were privy to those sealed photos of KC.

Funny how those pics (naughty) just dropped off the face of the Earth. We haven't heard one word about them since JB walked them up to the Judge with them. I wanna see em. NOW!

No link, so I cannot see where they say there is root banding. It does not say that in the excerpt you have posted, but I need the FBI report anyway. It would have to be in there wouldn't it? (please add a link as soon as you can thanks :)
The FBI reports say there are signs of decomp, but I can't fnd where it says that decomp is in the form of death bands as opposed to a rough cuticle or a curling cuticle or other events that happen as the body decomposes and the bonds are broken.

Just to be clear, I am looking specificaly for the FBI report saying there are death bands on the hair, because that is the source used to back this statement here in the forum and I just want to make sure that is indeed acurate. I am not doubting it, I just have never seen it and I would like to read it in it's entirety.

thank you Brini, I'll be back later.

Here's the link to the Forensics Reports
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1024/17794795.pdf

I'm so sorry, Leila. :blowkiss:

I agree with you about their primary concern being Dr. G's professional opinion. I believe whoever the defense comes up with to refute her is going to come off as just what they are ~ a paid expert. The defense may try their hardest to discredit Dr. G, but from what I have heard of her reputation, it will be very difficult. MOO

I do believe Dr. Werner Spitz is the guy who's supposed to face up against Dr. G.

Remember him? He was at the site of the remains with JB and all the others, eager to get a look-see.

Judging by what he did in the Phil Spector trials (plural), where he couldn't remember his answers from direct to cross examination, Dr. G. shouldn't have any problems.

Also, let's remember; there was no "autopsy" done on sweet little Caylee. There was no tissue, let alone organs to examine. There were just her little bones. IIRC, Dr. G worked with a forensic anthropologist. This would be more the realm of Ms. Reichs...

If the public is able to see the "autopsy" report prior to the trial (and I believe it will happen), it will be the placement of the duct tape that will play a role in Dr. G's comments. I would also expect that Dr. Hall's report would possibly play a role. He stated, among other things, that the plant growth through eroded bones placed Caylee at the location prior to November, when D. Casey couldn't find the remains.

I believe that Dr. G. has no "bombshells" in her report, but has taken the other reports and put together a pretty good approximation of what happened to Caylee and when it happened.

TY lonetraveler...I knew that the A's had Caylee cremated and that rumor has it that Cindy wore a locket containing some of her ashes. :( But, do we know whether or not the rest of Caylee's remains are STILL at the funeral home or not? tia...

Something that Brad C. said has made me wonder what has happened to her ashes. He said "George and Cindy were made the Guardians of Caylee's remains." Well I would think that would mean that they made the decisions to have her creamated, to have a public memorial service, and maybe a private service (?) and to have to locket made along with bracelets for George and Lee with some ashes in them...which is a very popular thing to do now days. But after everything was over and they had a private service and the rest of the ashes were put where ever they planned to put them...that would be the end of the Guardianship. They would no longer have the remains.

I hope little Caylee has a headstone somewhere and that her ashes are buried there. I don't blame the Anthonys if they have kept the location a secret. I certainly hope that her ashes aren't still at the funeral home but I doubt that they are. They may be at the Anthonys home though and that way they would still have guardianship of them. I hope they loved Caylee enough to give her a buriel and tombstone and a place for the rest of the family to go if they chose to. I don't know though...Caylee seems to have been forgotten and Casey is the top dog now.

So ok---the A's are the Guardians of Caylee's remains. They are probably fixing to find out that they don't own the autopsy report. That belongs to the State. Ruts a ruck.

So ok---the A's are the Guardians of Caylee's remains. They are probably fixing to find out that they don't own the autopsy report. That belongs to the State. Ruts a ruck.

I've always had a sneaking suspicion that the rest of Caylee's ashes were in the teddy bear sitting on the table next to her picture at the memorial. Sort of an Anthony "joke" as it were. George did mention in his eulogy that he had a new locket. There was also mention that his "suicide" attempt was instigated by picking out jewelry for Caylee's memorial. I know it's around here in a more appropriate thread.

If true, I hope carrying her ashes near gives the family some comfort. However, I doubt it will keep her autopsy report from being made public!

Now that's telling it like it is!! I couldn't agree more....I'm soooo sick of the Anthony's, whenever I see them on tv or in an article, or online, etc., I just go right past it...gotta love that dvr huh!! Not to mention their new, slap-in-the-face mission to help with other missing children.....ummm, excuse me Anthony's...MISSING?? No, how about murdered!! They got real nerve!! Like you said, I could give a rip about what they have to say....they lost their crediblity a long time ago, if they had any to begin with....I think they had a chance to be sympathetic to the public, had they did what they started in the beginning of this case with Cindy calling the police, Lee telling her to come clean on the phone call from jail.... but somewhere down the line, they chose to go down the road of deception with Casey.... with their mindset being, "That's MY daughter"....and I really don't see any other reason for them to back Casey...other than that's THEIR daughter....had they just been straight with the public and been like, "We can't believe Casey would do this, but if she did she deserves whatever she gets....we will always love Casey, but to kill our little Caylee is just unforgivable", or something to that effect, I really think they would be looked at differently.....but it seems like they're the type that thinks just because they say it, that makes it true....and if you don't buy into it, then you're part of the mob out to get them....it's ridiculous....They are just in awe whenever she's around.....our precious, can't do ANYTHING wrong daughter Casey!! Yayyyyy Casey!....too bad they don't feel the same about Caylee....

I couldn't agree with you more. Casey is their daughter and they could have stood beside her just because she is their daughter but to do the things they have done and lie and pull the stunts they have pulled just make me sick. Where little Caylee fits into all of this is anyone's guess. That is what makes me the sickest. They put Casey before Caylee's murder. That little girl was just the most precious little thing. It breaks my heart every time I see her pictures and hear her sing her little song. How they could just toss her aside like she was nothing is beyond me. I don't even understand how they can stand to look at that demented daughter of theirs.

Have you looked at their faces in some of the pictures of them sitting in court during the last hearings? In those pictures George and Cindy both look like they just think Casey is the most precious thing! It's hard to explain but they look like they just worship her. You would think she did something great and is being honored for it. That is the way they should have looked at little Caylee when she was alive....not a killer like Casey who murdered their beautiful little granddaughter. I swear, that whole family is demented. I wouldn't say this if Caylee was still alive but she isn't so here goes...that little girl is so much better off in heaven then she ever was in that dysfunctional family. I'm not glad it happened...don't get me wrong but she is where she is loved and there is no fighting over her and she isn't around those horrible people and being drug all over hell and creation and sleeping with mom and her current boyfriend, etc, etc, etc. Caylee is happy now and probably just sings and sings.

Guardians of Caylee's remains...

Why oh why oh why was there nobody there to be a guardian of her LIFE???!!!

Guardians of her remains seems so empty-so petty-when it was her LIFE that held value not her remains.

Where were THESE people-THIS Cindy and George who will face down the devil himself while she LIVED?

Why did they not use this same resolve that they NOW use to protect her, in LIFE, rather than become "Guardians of her remains"?

The Anthonys have crossed over into the twighlight zone...

It is much too late to become GUARDIANS of her NOW-much much too late.

They could guard her memory and stop the madness...

But that would be too much to ask, huh?

Guardians of Caylee's remains...

Why oh why oh why was there nobody there to be a guardian of her LIFE???!!!

Guardians of her remains seems so empty-so petty-when it was her LIFE that held value not her remains.

Where were THESE people-THIS Cindy and George who will face down the devil himself while she LIVED?

Why did they not use this same resolve that they NOW use to protect her, in LIFE, rather than become "Guardians of her remains"?

The Anthonys have crossed over into the twighlight zone...

It is much too late to become GUARDIANS of her NOW-much much too late.

They could guard her memory and stop the madness...

But that would be too much to ask, huh?

Thanks for putting my thoughts into words...I saw the phrase guardian of Caylee's remains...and I was like..:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez