Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that you lost your son. As far as spreading his ashes...we just have to do things in our own time and everyone is different. I wish I had a locket with some of my daughter's ashes. My whole preciption of death changed after my daughter was murdered. I'm not afraid of it anymore. I have never even thought of the autopsy report on my daughter until this came up here. I wouldn't want to read it though. Just reading the death cert was hard enough.

I would understand the A's having Caylee's ashes in a container in their home too. As much as I don't like George now I wonder if he could emotionally stand to have Caylee's ashes in the home?

Hi Bobbisangel:blowkiss:
Having ashes in a locket isn't as comforting as I thought it would be.
I doubt if CA finds much comfort from it,either. BTW,for anyone wondering,the funeral home puts the ashes in the locket.
I know what you mean about no longer fearing death.Having your child waiting for you is very different from a parent or grandparent.
I do feel for the A's at times.Surely they feel an emptiness in their home and their hearts. I really thought when Caylee's body was found that they would start cooperating with LE.
Sometimes I think it's the fight that's keeping them going. If they weren't fighting LE,the media and the public they would have to start to really feel .
Then they would crumble ,because the reality would be too much to bear.

So right now their focus is on stopping the public from getting it's paws on the autopsy report.......

MissJames I am so sorry for your loss. What a tragic event for a parent to endure. I wish you peace and comfort when none can be found. You are very courageous and a true heroine to come here and share your reality with us. I am thankful that you are here to provide your insights.

I do not feel that you and Cindy have a thing in common besides having lost a loved one. Otherwise-nada-nothing in common with the Casey Cover Up Carnival.

Funny how those pics (naughty) just dropped off the face of the Earth. We haven't heard one word about them since JB walked them up to the Judge with them. I wanna see em. NOW!
Oh, MAMA, quit showing your A$$. LOL

LMAO----but really---notice how lots of stuff get back to JB and then we never see it. The court has the pics---right. OOOOPs---why does the Judge have these pics---he still has the pics. OMG

Looks like they're at it again!

Today's news thread says they're going to be on CBS Early show tomorrow.

I would think they'd be in anguish for real - I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.

Wonder if BC will be with them...

I won't get up to watch, but what in the world will they say on the day LE thinks Caylee was killed?!?

See? This makes no sense! Do they live 10 minutes at a time as well? They just begged the court to stay autopsy results because it would cause them extreme grief. George literally jumped down Mitnik's throat because he brought up the last day he saw Caylee alive. They want everyone to think that LE and the bloggers and the public are out to get them, but seriously folks, they had shame for lunch and are working on ridiculous in a nice crab puff flambe dessert.

LMAO----but really---notice how lots of stuff get back to JB and then we never see it. The court has the pics---right. OOOOPs---why does the Judge have these pics---he still has the pics. OMG

I love your new avatar. Butt really...LOL

Looks like they're at it again!

Today's news thread says they're going to be on CBS Early show tomorrow.

I would think they'd be in anguish for real - I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.

Wonder if BC will be with them...

I won't get up to watch, but what in the world will they say on the day LE thinks Caylee was killed?!?

Can't imagine why they would want to mark the anniversary this way, but they may have signed up for a "package deal" with CBS...KWIM?

Can't imagine why they would want to mark the anniversary this way, but they may have signed up for a "package deal" with CBS...KWIM?

I know what you mean. Do you think they think the reports will be released tomorrow? I know they will be asked about them.

Exactly! And don't forget while he was watching his favorite show on the Food Channel and Casey and Caylee went out the door just like any normal day. :liar: MOO Maybe they'll be on the Morning Show to discuss why the autopsy report needs to remain sealed. :waitasec:

Also, didn't George say there were hugs and kisses all around when he "saw" KC and Caylee leaving on the 16th? :rolleyes:

I know what you mean. Do you think they think the reports will be released tomorrow? I know they will be asked about them.
I'd be surprised if they do bring the autopsy up. I betcha guidelines have been set...like usual. Tomorrow will be a hard enough day, I don't need to make it worse by watching. Not the way I'd want to start off my day under normal circumstances, but ESPECIALLY not tomorrow.

I can safely bet my last dollar in the bank that the SA's know about CBS tomorrow and so will Judge Strickland. I predict with that dollar that we will see the autopsy reports by the end of the week or Monday by the latest.

I'd be surprised if they do bring the autopsy up. I betcha guidelines have been set...like usual. Tomorrow will be a hard enough day, I don't need to make it worse by watching. Not the way I'd want to start off my day under normal circumstances, but ESPECIALLY not tomorrow.

I don't know why I'm so taken aback by this interview. They seem to continue to do things I feel are inappropriate. But, this...on this day. I hate to even ask this, but I'm thinking...do you think they shopped this day out in particular?

i dont think i could read the autopsy it would break my heart too much .i think the only people that should see the results are the ones prosecuting her and the jury because then if the world sees the results then its attorneys can come back with tainted jury unless its a bunch of people that live without electricity internet and phone lol .. but i think that the anthonys shouldnt be able to have a say in it all ... caylee wasnt more important to them then it /the egg donor.. and an innocent baby should be more important than a grown up prima donna self centered so and so that just wanted to "have her party" and cry if she wanted to .. she/it should be hung by her toenails over a crock pit ...

I can safely bet my last dollar in the bank that the SA's know about CBS tomorrow and so will Judge Strickland. I predict with that dollar that we will see the autopsy reports by the end of the week or Monday by the latest.

OMG---Didn't think about that. Well, certainly. Nail right on the head---by George.

I don't know why I'm so taken aback by this interview. They seem to continue to do things I feel are inappropriate. But, this...on this day. I hate to even ask this, but I'm thinking...do you think they shopped this day out in particular?

Make that my next to my last dollar in the bank ..... you betcha they did. And CBS took the bait - hook, line and sinker. Would not be surprised in the slightest if new photos/videos also appear tomorrow. Ugh :furious:

But---if they have signed a contract then CBS can tell em when to be on a show? Is that the way that works. I hope they did sign a contract even if CBS can't ask certain questions. cuz that might be in the contract to. Maybe CBS has them over a barrel?

Make that my next to my last dollar in the bank ..... you betcha they did. And CBS took the bait - hook, line and sinker. Would not be surprised in the slightest if new photos/videos also appear tomorrow. Ugh :furious:

I hope they will have new pics. then Judge S. will have mor of a sterner grip on it all---cuz he will be more spit firin mad.

OT..............thanks all for the words of sympathy on the death of our dear kitty.

I'm disappointed to learn the Anthonys chose tomorrow to do another interview. I find it very disrespectful of Caylee.

But---if they have signed a contract then CBS can tell em when to be on a show? Is that the way that works. I hope they did sign a contract even if CBS can't ask certain questions. cuz that might be in the contract to. Maybe CBS has them over a barrel?

I don' think BC would "bless" a contract with any media outlet. The A clan doesn't think that far ahead. Think in spans of 10 minutes. KC learned it from them.

Nope .... even CBS doesn't need them THAT much to spark interest in their programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet