Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And CBS wonders why their ratings are down in the toilet. :waitasec: Keep having the A clan and doing fluff reporting and the handle will be totally pushed down.

A clan will be focusing (not sure how they will do this either) on the "anguish" the state is placing upon them. Grab the tissue box folks. Either to wipe the tears from sorrow or from hysterical laughter.

Oh, and another one here who won't be watching it either.

What do they have to say on any show? Anything we really want to hear they can't discuss because of the up coming trial, yak, yak, yak. I won't be watching them either...I don't want to feel sick all day!

Money must be running low. I heard on some show or read it on Comcast.com that they received a HALF MILLION for one of the shows they did. Don't remember which but it wasn't Larry King Live. Guess they are willing to sell their granddaughter for HALF MILLION dollars. They are so sickening.

If you think your daughter is innocent George and Cindy then get your lazy arses out there and find the REAL KILLER.

OT..............thanks all for the words of sympathy on the death of our dear kitty.

I'm disappointed to learn the Anthonys chose tomorrow to do another interview. I find it very disrespectful of Caylee.

:blowkiss:

I agree. I'm just wondering why I was even taken aback when learning about their CBS appearance from KageyKaren's post. I should have been expecting this...

I don't know why I'm so taken aback by this interview. They seem to continue to do things I feel are inappropriate. But, this...on this day. I hate to even ask this, but I'm thinking...do you think they shopped this day out in particular?

I am just shocked that they are going on national tv again and particularly this day! Do these people never learn? For once, I have nothing to say. I'm just floored.

Make that my next to my last dollar in the bank ..... you betcha they did. And CBS took the bait - hook, line and sinker. Would not be surprised in the slightest if new photos/videos also appear tomorrow. Ugh :furious:

So, do you think this whole mish mash of POA over Caylee's remains is a way for THEM to get paid for the autopsy photos?

I am just shocked that they are going on national tv again and particularly this day! Do these people never learn? For once, I have nothing to say. I'm just floored.

I know! I just shake my head so much any more at their antics, I think I have palsy.

O?T-Should I get rid of the George pic? He's starting to give me the creeps...

So, do you think this whole mish mash of POA over Caylee's remains is a way for THEM to get paid for the autopsy photos?

The state owns the autopsy photos. They will remain the property of the state of Florida forever and ever.

As for the POA, I don't believe one exists and if it does, it doesn't really mean anything at this point in time anyway.

WHAT???? Do they have a place under the jail for them? They better not show those pics. Wait---the State and JB has the pics of the bones and they were sealed---right?

Can't imagine why they would want to mark the anniversary this way, but they may have signed up for a "package deal" with CBS...KWIM?

Because it pays the big bucks! This day won't come around again.

WHAT???? Do they have a place under the jail for them? They better not show those pics. Wait---the State and JB has the pics of the bones and they were sealed---right?
yes, and outside of the SA and defense crew, only the jury will view them.

That first year on the day my daughter died I didn't want to be around anyone but my family. I felt just as broken as I did the day she died. I can't imagine going on some show for any reason on that day. This just shows what kind of people the Anthonys are. Offer them money and it doesn't matter if the show is scheduled on the day Caylee was murdered. Who cares about Caylee when the big bucks are wiggled in front of their noses. What about their grief?

Along with the money it will give them a chance to brag about their biotch of a daughter and how innocent she is and what a good mother she was. Oh, I can't leave out how proud they are of her either. Yes, she is certainly a daughter to be proud of....everyone wants one just like her. They should get together with the Lee Petersons. They are so proud to call Scott son. Maybe Scott and Casey could write to each other. Once the trial is over Casey will be looking for another boyfriend...why not Scott Peterson. Casey and Scott could compare murders and the parents could brag about their kids.

I don't know, but seems to me they are trying to establish this POA of her remains and seeing how they have handled things...they don't seem to understand boundaries, be it legal or respectable behavior.

That first year on the day my daughter died I didn't want to be around anyone but my family. I felt just as broken as I did the day she died. I can't imagine going on some show for any reason on that day. This just shows what kind of people the Anthonys are. Offer them money and it doesn't matter if the show is scheduled on the day Caylee was murdered. Who cares about Caylee when the big bucks are wiggled in front of their noses. What about their grief?

Along with the money it will give them a chance to brag about their biotch of a daughter and how innocent she is and what a good mother she was. Oh, I can't leave out how proud they are of her either. Yes, she is certainly a daughter to be proud of....everyone wants one just like her. They should get together with the Lee Petersons. They are so proud to call Scott son. Maybe Scott and Casey could write to each other. Once the trial is over Casey will be looking for another boyfriend...why not Scott Peterson. Casey and Scott could compare murders and the parents could brag about their kids.

Yep, and how instead of attending any of the vigils, where there might be crosses and baseball bats, they are going to promote their foundation...

I don't know, but seems to me they are trying to establish this POA of her remains and seeing how they have handled things...they don't seem to understand boundaries, be it legal or respectable behavior.
I see where your question was coming from. If I am right, you are asking if CA/GA could have taken photos of Caylee's remains AFTER they arrived at the funeral home.

Well, as morbid as it is, yes- they could have legally.

However, the A clan would be permanently vilified for eternity should they even entertain, much less shop a venue to sell them to.

This would seal their all their fates.

I don't think anyone will sell the autopsy photos. I'm sure the A's don't even have those.

I am floored that they're going on tv tomorrow. George got all choked up in his depo just talking about the 16th, when he supposedly last saw Caylee. I reallly hope the judge sees that they are not too 'anguished' to go on national television on the anniversary of the day they last saw thier precious baby granddaughter, and gives the go ahead to release the autopsy report. He!!, I hope he throws in the videotape of the jail scene for good measure.

I have read an autopsy report. It is brutally painful to read, when it's someone you love, and there is a body to be autopsied. In this case, there was no body. Just bones.

My cat was euthanized a year ago yesterday. I didn't even get dressed. I really don't understand these people.

Can't imagine why they would want to mark the anniversary this way, but they may have signed up for a "package deal" with CBS...KWIM?

IMO they filed the motion - knowing it would take a few days until the Judge had a hearing with the media - and knowing that a morning show appearance was coming up or their motion gave them time to set up an appearance --- seems like this is what they do right after the State releases evidence - this time they beat the evidence.
IMO BC cannot win the motion to keep autopsy reports sealed - BC knows this. He didn't notify the media of the motion, knowing darn well that because of the Sunshine Law in Florida the Judge would put all on hold until Media could respond. CA and GA are working for KC's Defense, it's a given that BC is also.

I don't think anyone will sell the autopsy photos. I'm sure the A's don't even have those.

I am floored that they're going on tv tomorrow. George got all choked up in his depo just talking about the 16th, when he supposedly last saw Caylee. I reallly hope the judge sees that they are not too 'anguished' to go on national television on the anniversary of the day they last saw thier precious baby granddaughter, and gives the go ahead to release the autopsy report. He!!, I hope he throws in the videotape of the jail scene for good measure.

I have read an autopsy report. It is brutally painful to read, when it's someone you love, and there is a body to be autopsied. In this case, there was no body. Just bones.

My cat was euthanized a year ago yesterday. I didn't even get dressed. I really don't understand these people.

ITA. At first I felt that the autopsy should be sealed but, it will be revealed at trial and it was only skeletonized remains, so this is another agenda action -- either because of the ME's powerful summary or --- that it brings the spotlight back onto Caylee and the reality/horror of Caylee's demise. BC, an extended honorary member of the Defense team wants to keep the spotlight on KC, the video and, the drawn out campaign against SA.

The A's return to TV both to do some damage control and appeal to the masses that the autopsy should be sealed -- but not for the reasons a normal person would think. Keep the spotlight on poor KC and give people time to forget Caylee ..... they have to get over this hurdle where everyone reflects on a beautiful child with such potential = Caylee. Sweep her back under the rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet