Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That first year on the day my daughter died I didn't want to be around anyone but my family. I felt just as broken as I did the day she died. I can't imagine going on some show for any reason on that day. This just shows what kind of people the Anthonys are. Offer them money and it doesn't matter if the show is scheduled on the day Caylee was murdered. Who cares about Caylee when the big bucks are wiggled in front of their noses. What about their grief?

Along with the money it will give them a chance to brag about their biotch of a daughter and how innocent she is and what a good mother she was. Oh, I can't leave out how proud they are of her either. Yes, she is certainly a daughter to be proud of....everyone wants one just like her. They should get together with the Lee Petersons. They are so proud to call Scott son. Maybe Scott and Casey could write to each other. Once the trial is over Casey will be looking for another boyfriend...why not Scott Peterson. Casey and Scott could compare murders and the parents could brag about their kids.

I have to wonder if they are going on TV just to state their dismay at the vigil that everyone who is not "them" is having tomorrow night. Seems like they have to show up at everything, even ones they had nothing to do with the planning of, just to be difficult.

They should just stay at home and grieve privately. They are beyond words. :rolleyes:

O?T-Should I get rid of the George pic? He's starting to give me the creeps...

"Starting to"....haha! He's been giving me the creeps from Day 31! :crazy:

Personally, I think you should keep the pic. Your siggie pic and Marla's avitar pic of Cindy are awesome! :blowkiss:

I don't know why I'm so taken aback by this interview. They seem to continue to do things I feel are inappropriate. But, this...on this day. I hate to even ask this, but I'm thinking...do you think they shopped this day out in particular?
No doubt in my mind they did just that. The whole thing makes me kinda ill.

George is gonna get on there with his usual "Pity Party" he makes me sick!! When he puffs up his cheeks, sticks out his bottom lip and pouts.......I don't think I can stand to watch it...and I'm sure BC will be sitting right along side of them for any tough questions....

So, do you think this whole mish mash of POA over Caylee's remains is a way for THEM to get paid for the autopsy photos?

I hope not..........that would be the ultimate disrespect for Caylee! :mad: I can't even begin to imagine how cold and callus a person would have to be to do that.

George is gonna get on there with his usual "Pity Party" he makes me sick!! When he puffs up his cheeks, sticks out his bottom lip and pouts.......I don't think I can stand to watch it...and I'm sure BC will be sitting right along side of them for any tough questions....
...oh, and those hushed tones...listener beware.

Looks like they're at it again!

Today's news thread says they're going to be on CBS Early show tomorrow.

I would think they'd be in anguish for real - I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.

Wonder if BC will be with them...

I won't get up to watch, but what in the world will they say on the day LE thinks Caylee was killed?!?

Personally my immediate thought was - they are doing an "anniversary of Caylee's death" TV interview? And then I realized - :eek: - they are all but admitting that they know the 16th is the date of her death. Holy cow!

But---if they have signed a contract then CBS can tell em when to be on a show? Is that the way that works. I hope they did sign a contract even if CBS can't ask certain questions. cuz that might be in the contract to. Maybe CBS has them over a barrel?

Do we know they signed a contract with CBS - did I miss something? Maybe I was distracted by your bear butt. :D

Seriously though - I doubt any contract could dictate to Cindy to appear on the day of her grandchild's death if she didn't want to do it. Remember they have the "extra special grief gets me out of anything" card and can play it whenever they want. :rolleyes:

Do we know they signed a contract with CBS - did I miss something? Maybe I was distracted by your bear butt. :D

Seriously though - I doubt any contract could dictate to Cindy to appear on the day of her grandchild's death if she didn't want to do it. Remember they have the "extra special grief gets me out of anything" card and can play it whenever they want. :rolleyes:

No---> bolded. But somebody mentioned they got 1/2 million from somebody. Just made a Hmmmmmm moment. :butthead: one never knows.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So does anyone else think that this entire fiasco of having the AR (which is a PUBLIC RECORD) gagged could be directly related to the "grieving" gparents appearance on a certain morning show ?

I guess whatever Dr G said in her "personal opinion of the homicide" annex of the report might make for some REALLY TOUGH questions...

JBean - I really appreciate your dogged pursuit of the "death band" mythology. Exact language is important - especially in a criminal case where the DP is on the table. If the FBI report said (as Mamacita quoted): "Hair exhibits...decomposition at the proximal root end." then that is what commentators should say. No one should interpret the FBI findings and label it a "death band". I realize that "death band" sounds more dramatic on TV and is perhaps easier for a casual listener to grasp but once that specificity as to which type of "decomposition at the proximal root end" is present on the hair enters into the popular language of this case it can cause a big problem down the line in prosecuting.

[snipped]

Is the result the same? The hair did show decomposition, whether it was by way of a band or at the proximal root, right? I'm not sure the FBI or SA need to address the band at all if it is the media who keeps misstating that it was a "death band." If the hair showed decompositon at all, in any form, that should be good enough for laymen IMO.

I couldn't agree with you more. Casey is their daughter and they could have stood beside her just because she is their daughter but to do the things they have done and lie and pull the stunts they have pulled just make me sick. Where little Caylee fits into all of this is anyone's guess. That is what makes me the sickest. They put Casey before Caylee's murder. That little girl was just the most precious little thing. It breaks my heart every time I see her pictures and hear her sing her little song. How they could just toss her aside like she was nothing is beyond me. I don't even understand how they can stand to look at that demented daughter of theirs.

Have you looked at their faces in some of the pictures of them sitting in court during the last hearings? In those pictures George and Cindy both look like they just think Casey is the most precious thing! It's hard to explain but they look like they just worship her. You would think she did something great and is being honored for it. That is the way they should have looked at little Caylee when she was alive....not a killer like Casey who murdered their beautiful little granddaughter. I swear, that whole family is demented. I wouldn't say this if Caylee was still alive but she isn't so here goes...that little girl is so much better off in heaven then she ever was in that dysfunctional family. I'm not glad it happened...don't get me wrong but she is where she is loved and there is no fighting over her and she isn't around those horrible people and being drug all over hell and creation and sleeping with mom and her current boyfriend, etc, etc, etc. Caylee is happy now and probably just sings and sings.

I saw the video or the A's in court.....and heard Natisha Lance from NG talk about Cindy saying she couldn't see Casey....Natisha offered them her seat(she's alot nicer than I would be with them)but Cindy refused.....but yeah I totally seen that!! I can't believe them at this point....like I said, I couldn't care less about what the A's have to say....or the defense attorney's! I don't even wanna hear it anymore from them...it's clear that they're going to the "muddying the waters" defense....and it's almost laughable for LKB to say that Casey is completely innocent on the "Today" show....you can almost predict what their opening statement to the jury will be....kinda like, "Blah blah blah.... the boggie man did it....blah blah blah....more spin and confusion...blah blah blah.....numerous finger pointing"....something like that....in other words....way more BS to come!! Even if I bought into their theory on who killed Caylee, I'd have a hard time figuring it out because it seems to be ABC(Anybody but Casey)...I mean it's the nanny....it's Jesse Grund....it's this one... it's that one....and anybody in between...but it's NOT Casey?? Ummm ok....just make sure they give dramamine to the jury afterwards...cuz they may feel a little dizzy from all the spinning.....could this be the fastest verdict ever??

When will Strickland rule on the motion to supress the Autopsy?

So, do you think this whole mish mash of POA over Caylee's remains is a way for THEM to get paid for the autopsy photos?

I don't think it's allowed in the State of Florida for the photos to be released that way. For the privacy of the victim and the family.

Remember the issue with JB and the SA about the AR and photos? I think that because of the law, JB couldn't just have hard copys of the photos. Because they could accidently be released to the public. IIRC JB promised he would get a secure server so he could view them.

i"m not exactly sure of all the details, etc. But the whole issue was that they could not, by law, become public.

I don't think that even the family could release them. Much less sell them. But I could be wrong, of course.

I didn't watch them. I wish their lawyer had told them that show time is over. They need to fade into the background.

I don't think it's allowed in the State of Florida for the photos to be released that way. For the privacy of the victim and the family.

Remember the issue with JB and the SA about the AR and photos? I think that because of the law, JB couldn't just have hard copys of the photos. Because they could accidently be released to the public. IIRC JB promised he would get a secure server so he could view them.

i"m not exactly sure of all the details, etc. But the whole issue was that they could not, by law, become public.

I don't think that even the family could release them. Much less sell them. But I could be wrong, of course.

Spangle you are right, the photo's cannot be released, here's a link for everyone

From: http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/02/09/sm...res/index.html

"In 2001, Florida passed a law, known as the Earnhardt Family Protection Act. The bill, named for NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt, made autopsy photographs, video and audio recordings confidential. Violators could be charged with a third degree felony that could be punishable by jail time and up to a $5,000 fine."

Thanks to Gypsy Rose for the link :)

On NG, Drew P. said the prosecutors want the Judge to decide on the release of the autopsy results out of court. I had not heard this before, but I wonder what the reasoning for that would be ?

You and me both...I so agree....and don't forget the batting the eyes. It looks to me like GA has put on some weight. He must be enjoying more of those expensive outings.

On NG, Drew P. said the prosecutors want the Judge to decide on the release of the autopsy results out of court. I had not heard this before, but I wonder what the reasoning for that would be ?

To spare any further grandstanding by the defense? Perhaps time and money when even defense talking heads on NG agree the autopsy report will be released? Avoiding being in the same room with JB anymore than absolutely necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove