AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just looked at the article in which the reporter who interviewed her discusses the experience. He says that "only three people" can answer the question of what happened to Caylee--Casey and her parents. That really disturbs me.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...e-discusses-his-interviews-with-casey-anthony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if he's going to take Casey's word for it, I'm sure Zanny can answer that question too. And Jeffrey Hopkins. And Juliette Lewis. And Jennifer Rosa.

I never understood how anyone thought George could have anything to do with this. The jury basically had to make fools of themselves and latch on to conjecture, speculation, and two iffy hearsay statements to find him suspicious and to allow Casey to paint herself as a victim.

Shortly after the trial, I came across a couple of posts from people claiming to know one or two of the jurors. One of them claimed that said juror had told them that a couple of people in the room were extremely aggressive, they were mocking the prosecution, calling the witnesses names, mocking the other jurors, etc. and making arguments like "I think George killed that little girl!" and "prove that she was Cayle's caretaker at the time, prove that Caylee didn't drown, prove that she was negligent!"

With that bunch, it wouldn't surprise me.

What I could never understand was how they failed to find her negligent. Even if they weren't convinced that murder was proven, letting your child be missing and in danger for that amount of time is clearly negligent. But if they bought that story, that she drowned while in her grandfather's care, I guess they would feel there was no negligence on Casey's part. Wow.

JMO

[FONT=&quot]Asked about the drowning defense, Casey Anthony hesitated: "Everyone has their theories, I don't know. As I stand here today I can't tell you one way or another. The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "[/FONT]
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...her-silence-about-case-acquittal-life-n729936

'Because cops believe other cops. Cops tend to victimize the victims. I understand now... I see why I was treated the way I was even had I been completely truthful.'She added: 'Cops lie to people every day. I'm just one of the unfortunate idiots who admitted they lied.'
After a pause, she continued: 'My dad was a cop, you can read into that what you want to.'

listen to the audio here where she talks about being asleep in bed with her.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nthony-speaks-case.html#v-6171870961588715864

Just looked at the article in which the reporter who interviewed her discusses the experience. He says that "only three people" can answer the question of what happened to Caylee--Casey and her parents. That really disturbs me.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...e-discusses-his-interviews-with-casey-anthony

I don't know why he would say/think that her parents know what happened to Caylee. I know there are others who feel the same but you would think after spending time with her he would realize CA loves holding on to the "golden ring". She is the only one who knows for sure how Caylee spent her last hours, minutes and seconds. If CA shared that information with anyone she would have to worry that at some point it would be leaked or worse sold. I think it was Amy that she told to "trust no one".

I wonder how he was chosen to be the one she spoke with after all this time? Unless they are holding back, could it be they knew he wouldn't ask the hard questions? He would accept her answers, no matter how they have changed over time? Maybe he was picked the way they picked the jury?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know why he would say/think that her parents know what happened to Caylee. I know there are others who feel the same but you would think after spending time with her he would realize CA loves holding on to the "golden ring". She is the only one who knows for sure how Caylee spent her last hours, minutes and seconds. If CA shared that information with anyone she would have to worry that at some point it would be leaked or worse sold. I think it was Amy that she told to "trust no one".

I wonder how he was chosen to be the one she spoke with after all this time? Unless they are holding back, could it be they knew he wouldn't ask the hard questions? He would accept her answers, no matter how they have changed over time? Maybe he was picked the way they picked the jury?

He claims he met her at an anti-Trump rally and got to know her, and when he asked her why she was talking to him, she said, "I don't know." But even if it's true that she chose to start talking to him on her own, it could be because SHE intuitively sensed he would wouldn't ask hard questions, as you suggest. Maybe he thinks she's pretty.

JMO

Sadly she was able to accuse her poor father of something so horrific because she was still allowed to live at home. She wouldn't have been able to accuse her father if she had lived on her own or with roommates. They tried to accommodate her mostly for Caylee's sake, I imagine, but it backfired in a most tragic way. People like Casey feel no gratitude at all and tend to bite the hands that feed them. She murdered her baby and destroyed her father's (and brother's) reputation. It's shocking to me that she is still doing it instead of quietly disappearing into obscurity.
Exactly!
They DO bite the hand that feeds them constantly.
Where was she supposedly living (where did she say she was living during the trial) when Caylee went missing?
If she was in fact at her parents home, they knew damn good and well that baby was dead.
Every time I want to feel sorry for the parents, I remember 31 days before anyone called the authorities. They had to have known immediately and did nothing. That's where they went wrong. They should have been charged with covering up the crime and hiding a death, etc. That's why I don't have much sympathy for them. They protected the wrong person.
I'm going through something similar to Casey and can totally agree that they do NOT care who they hurt.

Sadly she was able to accuse her poor father of something so horrific because she was still allowed to live at home. She wouldn't have been able to accuse her father if she had lived on her own or with roommates. They tried to accommodate her mostly for Caylee's sake, I imagine, but it backfired in a most tragic way. People like Casey feel no gratitude at all and tend to bite the hands that feed them. She murdered her baby and destroyed her father's (and brother's) reputation. It's shocking to me that she is still doing it instead of quietly disappearing into obscurity.

If only Cindy would have followed the therapist's advice, tossed CA to the curb and fought for custody of Caylee. I felt bad for Cindy and George for a long time. I still feel bad for George. Cindy, not so much. The look on Cindy's face when she heard the verdict - eek! The stuff nightmares are made from!

I agree with everything you wrote here about CA. If she even had an iota of decency or wanted to appear slightly normal she would go away and live out her life in obscurity. I think she enjoys the attention, even bad attention is better than no attention in her mind.

Exactly!
They DO bite the hand that feeds them constantly.
Where was she supposedly living (where did she say she was living during the trial) when Caylee went missing?
If she was in fact at her parents home, they knew damn good and well that baby was dead.
Every time I want to feel sorry for the parents, I remember 31 days before anyone called the authorities. They had to have known immediately and did nothing. That's where they went wrong. They should have been charged with covering up the crime and hiding a death, etc. That's why I don't have much sympathy for them. They protected the wrong person.
I'm going through something similar to Casey and can totally agree that they do NOT care who they hurt.

Casey stayed away from home during that time and spun a thousand stories with her make-believe characters to justify why she couldn't bring Caylee to see her grandparents.

Casey stayed away from home during that time and spun a thousand stories with her make-believe characters to justify why she couldn't bring Caylee to see her grandparents.

Yes, she was basically homeless those 31 days. When Tony was in town she stayed with him. She spent time with Amy, stole her vacation money and told Amy she hid it while sleep walking. She hung out with different friends depending on her needs. It appeared she even slept in her car a few nights, waiting until the coast was clear to return home for a shower, clean clothes, groceries and even gas for her car.

James Bond and friends did an incredible job tracing her movements via cell phone records. It's all here, in the archives.

She is so dang dumb then!
She's now saying she was asleep in her bed at her parents home and a few hours later she was gone.
Can't she just stick to one darn story?? Or can she not remember anything at all?
She's a total fruit loop.
I don't know why she just doesn't tell the truth now. They can't retry her right? Double Jeopardy right?
So just stop lying and tell the truth and let your parents live the rest of their lives in peace.
I bet she did this interview solely to punish her parents more. To make them relive all the pain and suffering.
She's just a vindictive hefer. Plain and simple.
And I only saw two pictures and a finger painting. Why did he say her walls were covered in Caylee's pictures?
She probably drug both of those pics out before the reporter got there. She's disgusting.

Exactly this.^^^^

Hey Casey,
1) Get better at lying. I actually think you've gotten worse at it since back in 2008 when you were lying about having a job, nanny, where Caylee was, and who all of your made-up friends were.
2). Get better at learning what normal people (non-psychopaths) would feel about their child's death. Squeeze out some fake tears like you did at the trial and talk about how sad you are still and how it haunts you at night that you "don't know" what Caylee's last moments were like (I mean, you obviously do know and aren't troubled by them, but just pretend you don't and that you are troubled).
3) If someone asks what Caylee would be like now just lament the fact that you'll never know because she was taken too soon. Maybe stay away from cursing while talking about your deceased baby.
4) Learn your daughter's birth year so you know she'd actually be 11 right now, not 12.
5) Don't speak in such weird sentence structures and phrases. It draws attention to the fact that something is really off with you and also comes off as disingenuous (which it is).
6) You've had over eight years to get your story straight. Pick one, learn it, and stick with it. The drowning theory worked with at least some people (jurors), so that's your best bet (obviously people with brains won't believe it, but it was proven that some idiots will).
7) Pick the dirty clothes up off your floor before letting an AP reporter/camera person in your room.
8) Scratch all of that. Since you're incapable of mimicking a normal human being, just stay out of the press and public eye.

Yeah, I don't think she was ever very good at lying--it's just that her parents seemed capable of believing her stories without evidence. All her friends detected that she was BSing them in some way, but kind of ignored it. I think that she was able to get away with silly lies for so long that she didn't have to work to become more believable.

JMO

She's now saying she was asleep in her bed at her parents home and a few hours later she was gone.
Can't she just stick to one darn story?? Or can she not remember anything at all?
I don't know why she just doesn't tell the truth now. They can't retry her right? Double Jeopardy right?
So just stop lying and tell the truth and let your parents live the rest of their lives in peace.
I bet she did this interview solely to punish her parents more. To make them relive all the pain and suffering.
And I only saw two pictures and a finger painting. Why did he say her walls were covered in Caylee's pictures?
She probably drug both of those pics out before the reporter got there. She's disgusting.

She had a variety of mutually exclusive stories explaining Caylee's disappearance. At least four versions of what happened. Cindy kept thinking there must have been a grain of truth to her stories and would try to figure out what they symbolized so she could find her grandbaby. I don't believe Casey will ever give a straight answer or even a believable lie about what happened. JMO

She had a variety of mutually exclusive stories explaining Caylee's disappearance. At least four versions of what happened. Cindy kept thinking there must have been a grain of truth to her stories and would try to figure out what they symbolized so she could find her grandbaby. I don't believe Casey will ever give a straight answer or even a believable lie about what happened. JMO

I totally agree!

Besides all you said.....she probably got money for the interview....anything for that and maybe to see if the public accepted her yet or is she still hated.

He claims he met her at an anti-Trump rally and got to know her, and when he asked her why she was talking to him, she said, "I don't know." But even if it's true that she chose to start talking to him on her own, it could be because SHE intuitively sensed he would wouldn't ask hard questions, as you suggest. Maybe he thinks she's pretty.

JMO

I'm sure she thinks he thinks she's pretty! With her petite frame and long dark hair. :puke:

I sort of figured he was picked by her "team" or what is left of it. It wouldn't have been hard to find out who was covering the protest. She of course wasn't told why he was chosen but you'd think she could've come up with something better than "I don't know" when he asked her why him! I can think of several she could have used and I wasn't even there! She may lie often but she obviously still doesn't lie well!

JMO

He was mesmerized by those long dark locks :thinking:

She already went after him again via Piers Morgan a couple of years ago. What did he expect from her now? An apology? A confession? Or did he think she was keeping out of the public eye because she was ashamed of herself for calling her father a pedophile in front of the entire country?

She has to be literally cornered before she'll admit that she lied.

Not to mention she needs money for botox and cheek plumpers. Otherwise the shallow people who send her money will see how much she's aging and start supporting younger, more attractive murderers.

What did she say on Piers Morgan (gag)? I think I deliberately avoided that event.

Am I recalling correctly that Casey had disappeared with Caylee after fighting with her parents, and they didn't know where the two of them were for a period of time? I don't recall how long. And then when Cindy finally talked to Casey and wanted to see or talk to Caylee, Casey claimed she was with Zanny the Nanny? Please correct me if I'm wrong, it's been too long now so maybe my memory's more than a little rusty.
Casey argued/fought with Cindy (George was at work until late that evening) after Cindy came back from visiting her father in the nursing home with Caylee and then Casey came home sometime after 7pm, according to the cellphone pings.

The alleged fight, presumably, was over the money Casey has stole from her grandparents checking account weeks earlier and that nothing was done about Casey stealing from them. (Jesse Grund stated Lee told him there was a fight..but later on Lee and Cindy both denied it, though a neighbor stated they heard yelling/screaming also on Fathers Day)

Thats what I recall.

Cindy's brother Rick was also posting on the Orlando Sentinel site about the alleged fight during this time.

Found a thread with Rick's former wife Pam. The fight is mentioned.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Casey+aunt+pam

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back