April 8th wknd of Sleuthing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, the problem is you believe everything single thing that NC told her friends is a fact, and some of us don't think that's the case.

I never said I believe everything she told her friends. I said there was TESTIMONY which is part of what the jury will deliberate upon. In answer to whether she was afraid or not, and since I didn't know Nancy personally I was merely responding to what had been presented to the jury thus far. The jury will decide how much weight to give the fact that her friends were of the understanding that she locked her bedroom door and slept with car keys in her pocket.

So, did he hang it on a chair or not (I asked a few posts back when he did that and you answered 7-13-08)?

I don't know if he washed it or not, but if he did, I don't realistically see how he wouldn't have done that the morning of the 12th.
:waitasec:

I guess I am confused as to your point.

He washed the dress 7-12-08 AM and told CPD that in a later interview
He hung the dress over the dining chair on 7-13-08 and the cops photographed it.

:waitasec:

I guess I am confused as to your point.

He washed the dress 7-12-08 AM and told CPD that in a later interview
He hung the dress over the dining chair on 7-13-08 and the cops photographed it.

But you understand that makes no sense right? He washed it, but put it in the laundry basket, only to put it on a chair the following day?

Why would he return the $50 2 port card to Cisco and not return the Cisco VOIP desk handset?
Who knows? But, I also don't think he was moving the FXO card around by itself since it's useless like that. I would assume that he brought a branch office router (28xx or 38xx) home with the FXO card installed in it. If/when he returned it, he returned the router with the card in it.

Why would he have? Maybe he needed the router and the FXO port for something that he was doing at the office. Maybe because Nancy didn't like his Cisco setup and he stopped using it, he gave the router with the FXO card in it to another employee who wanted to try the same thing at his house. Maybe since he wasn't using it for the home phone any more he got tired of listening to the fan noise (the fans on these routers are louder than a home router).

Maybe he had it on 7/12 and then hauled it to some dumpster and threw it away.

There is no information to either prove or disprove any of the above.

why would a worried husband (while his wife is still missing) make a statement along the lines...I won't go to the police station to answer questions about my missing wife...because I haven't been charged with anything???

A guy who has a missing wife and 2 small children just keeps doing the laundry. Who does that? Oh I know it was 'a distraction'.

According to him, he didn't presume she was missing that morning. Just clarifying.

personally I would like to see records of which lawyer Brad called in the hours that Nancy went missing

That is absolutely not true. The FXO was a WIC that goes in a 2800 or 3800 series routers. Those are in no way shape or form designed for a home VoIP environment. They are designed to fit into a 19" Equipment rack in a communications closet, lab, data center of a business.

I know Paul from Cisco stated that the FXO card that Brad ordered would be more for Home VOIP than Business use (and you disagreed with that statement at the time.)
I also just found this in relation to the 2 port FXO card:
"Until recently, most reasonably priced VoIP gateways had only one or two FXO ports - enough ports for home use, but too few for small businesses and remote offices".
Maybe it is more to do with the # of ports...

But you understand that makes no sense right? He washed it, but put it in the laundry basket, only to put it on a chair the following day?

A lot of what Brad did and said makes no sense.
All i'm saying is he told CPD he washed the dress because of a wine stain before he produced it on 7-13-08.

Did he intentionally hide the dress in a basket after he washed it?
He knew what she was wearing, yet for some reason sent them on a wild goose chase before actually deciding it was the right time to bring it out.

No one will ever convince me that Nancy got Brad to go to the store that morning...she hated her husband and if those items were needed she would have gone and got them (in one visit, not multiple visits)

Brad ordered an FXO port. The FXO port was never found, was it? Where did it go?

When you fine BC's and NC's shoes, the ducks and the sticks, you'll find the FXO port.
icon10.gif
By now, they're all in the landfill....somehow....

Not DD. I still don't have proof that BC lied about anything.

How will it be explained that NC's emails were read at ~10:30pm on Friday night? Didn't BC claim that he went to bed at ~9:00pm ? If so then how would the emails have been read?

You are absolutely incorrect. There is no proof he spoofed the call, but there is proof she called him that morning, based on phone records.

There is only proof that a call occurred that morning. There is no proof as to who made the call.

I will be glad when this is over. Brad is found Guilty. Exhausts all appeals. And must serve his time in the United States of America!!!!!

And the FXO port was not designed for enterprise use...it was a 2 port card used in a home VOIP environment. In fact, we heard just yesterday he had such a home system installed that required this FXO port.
Think he just decided to toss it?
I do.

Enterprises do deploy FXO interfaces. Look at the banks that are located inside a grocery store, they are very likely to have an FXO interface installed for their phone system.

In case anybody is interested in a little more info about the FXO card. It is a card that is then placed inside of a network module which is then placed inside of a router. Here is a document that shows what it looks like when it is placed in the network module, what routers it works in and how it all connect using Unified Communication Manager express as described by Paul. The picture on the bottom right of the diagram illustrates what would have been in place to use this setup in the Cooper home.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps5365/product_data_sheet0900aecd801c595e.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl