April 8th wknd of Sleuthing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might be just another form of control of NC by BC -- just to very subtly let her know that he knew everything she was doing. A "psych" job on her. He hated her, certainly, and he was trying to break her just because he could. AND he was succeeding. JMO...

I want to know what emails Brad read that night. Who they were from.

Regarding the dress. Why did Cooper put the exact dress his wife was wearing the night of the party over the dining room chair, after he washed it, but then claimed in his deposition he didn't know what she was wearing? I can't understand why he told police it was blue but said light green or orange in the deposition. He found the dress and laid it out the day or 2 after the murder.

Perhaps his sudden memory loss to that obvious fact was due to advise by Kurtz?
You know he was well coached before he sat for those depositions.

I think Sunshine would have liked it better if JA had said, "I got out of bed at 7:47:51 a.m. and it took me 0:11:07 min/sec to move the dining room table out of the dining room and then I sat down and waited the approx. 2 min. left until Nancy was to arrive at 8 a.m.

If you're asked on the stand when did get up, you might say "By 8 a.m." and you really got out of the bed at 7:47. I might say I got up at 8 am when I really got up at 8:05 or 7:50 or 7:45.

It didn't take long to move a dining room table and chairs. I just moved two daughters - two full houses. One took about 7 hours last Saturday, and one took about 4 hours yesterday - that was two full houses of furniture and appliances. I don't think it takes much more than 10 or so minutes to move a dining room table and chairs and a cabinet. The 8:00 got up issue is a non-issue.

Maybe it is just me but if I am expecting somebody to come over to my house I don't get out of bed at the same time I expect them to arrive.

wrong address

Yeah, I knew that wasn't the Cooper house in the MLS now. Just wondered, every time I hear about the masterbedroom closet again, how big it is, how it's arranged, etc. It just all sounds so... 'teenage' to me. Sex in the closet while supposed to be baby-sitting.....

You're quite right, Mad74 -- and my mind is obviously too filled with this stuff to remember everything, so let me ask:
Did CPD or Stubbs or anyone ask BC about the ducks and the sticks? If so, what did he say? (Sorry to be so dense.)
icon5.gif

I remember he was asked about the sticks but I don't remember his answer. I do remember something he said about the kids playing with that item, maybe the vase, and put toys down inside.

Maybe it is just me but if I am expecting somebody to come over to my house I don't get out of bed at the same time I expect them to arrive.

Maybe it's just me, but on Saturday AM, I don't get up a minute before I absolutely have to.
Especially if that is as early as 8AM.

Hey sunshine, you have a response to Cheyenne?
Wonder why the SBI didn't find even a trace of wine on the dress?
I guess Brad lied when he said Nancy told him she spilled wine on the dress???
Hmmm.

:tsktsk:
Tsk, tsk, JTF, you have got to be wrong, wrong, wrong. BC does not lie, remember?? C'mon now. :rolleyes:

Regarding the dress. Why did Cooper put the exact dress his wife was wearing the night of the party over the dining room chair, after he washed it, but then claimed in his deposition he didn't know what she was wearing? I can't understand why he told police it was blue but said light green or orange in the deposition. He found the dress and laid it out the day or 2 after the murder.

When did he put it on the chair, because it was hanging over the laundry basket on the 12th?

How critical is the information about whether the painting plans were definite or only possible? What I mean is does it change anyones perception of the crime?

I do think JA "believed" that Nancy was going to paint...if she didn't believe it she would never reported Nancy missing or called the hospitals etc.. Reading the posts nothing that has been stated makes much sense to me. She clearly was Nancy's good friend and was looking out for Nancy. That phone call got the process started !! Does it change my persective of the crime...NO
I think lots of people hear what they want to hear. Even on this board when we hear someones testimony different people take different things away...some correct ,some not so much. I think it is just human nature.

As far as money the week before I think that depends on where you stand on the idea that she had received $700 to take on the trip.

With all of BC indulgences for NC it would seem that BC would have mentioned in his deposition that he is the one who gave NC the $700.

Notice that poster decided to check out as soon as the dress washing evidence starting to go opposite of her theory?

Why is it only BDI (Brad did it) folks need to respond with the snarky comments? Sometimes I get the feeling you're really not interested in debating the issues.

So your claiming he didn't wash it until then?

He killed her in that dress, she vomited all over it, and in his 7 loads of laundry that he did the morning of the 12th he decided not to wash the dress until the 13th?

That's reaching, don't you think?

Did she say, "I can't stay there. I'm afraid Brad is going to kill me."

No! She wasn't afraid. I think she exaggerated a lot of her stories and made sure not to tell about the good things so that her friends would take her side and hate Brad right along with her.

I don't know whether Brad killed her or not.

No, I guess if he hadn't hit her or beat her before she had no idea he'd jump straight to murder. Poor Nancy, she never saw it coming. There was testimony that she told a friend she slept in her jeans with her car keys in the pocket in case she had to get out fast - and there was testimony that she pushed furniture in front of the bedroom door and locked her door at night. Tho I think that was done to prevent him from stealing her car keys/important things and papers while she slept.

Why is it only BDI (Brad did it) folks need to respond with the snarky comments? Sometimes I get the feeling you're really not interested in debating the issues.

Snarky comments?
Guess you need to read the thread to see we were being lead down a certain path....a path that was presented as factual, yet was proven to be misrepresentation.

I love debate...just keep the facts straight

Quoting myself (LOL)!

And while I'm on that - Brad's natural habit was to let calls from Nancy go to voice mail - well, practically everybody's calls went to voice mail - his dumb butt picked this one time to actually answer the phone and have a speaking "conversation" with Nancy. If she really was alive and called him, he should have let it go to voice mail and then called his voice mail back and played the nessage to see what she wanted - and THEN he'd have proof SHE called him at 6:40 a.m. That unlucky sum beach.

And letting it go to VM would have been the PROOF!!! OMG, why didn't he do that? Nancy's voice. I mean hard, without-a-doubt proof. Sux to be BC.

Did she say, "I can't stay there. I'm afraid Brad is going to kill me."

No! She wasn't afraid. I think she exaggerated a lot of her stories and made sure not to tell about the good things so that her friends would take her side and hate Brad right along with her.

I don't know whether Brad killed her or not.

Don't you find it a bit coincidental that this woman who was embroiled in the middle of a horrible separation, then ends up strangled to death? This remark is in response to your statements about* Did she say, "I can't stay there. I'm afraid Brad is going to kill me."* And please don't interpret this in any sort of snotty or sarcastic fashion. I only say that because I'm conscious of, through typing only, to not be able to express my tone of voice, facial expressions, etc. I'm speaking in a normal, rational tone of voice. :) Merely raising the question. If Brad did kill her, obviously she was in danger. Laci Peterson *never* saw the danger she was living with either. Those around her, especially her family, KNEW/FEARED, from the moment she was found to be *missing*, that they would never see her again. Her dad said as much, and Krista did everything within her power, even renting a car and driving, upon discovering due to weather conditions, she couldn't get a flight out. I have no doubt in my mind they all knew in their hearts she was already gone. :( I can only imagine the desperate trip Krista made, driving straight through to get here. Her identical twin was *missing*. And they all knew in their hearts, just like Denise Brown, what happened. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee