April 8th wknd of Sleuthing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely incorrect. There is no proof he spoofed the call, but there is proof she called him that morning, based on phone records.

A 7:40 AM call registering from the house is no proof it was Nancy.

You are absolutely incorrect. There is no proof he spoofed the call, but there is proof she called him that morning, based on phone records.

No, there is NO proof she called him beyond Brad telling the police she called him. No one else heard her voice. No one else witnessed her making a call and speaking to Brad. No one. Brad's word - which is worth a hill of beans at this point.

No, she got up at 8AM, not still in bed.
How long does it take to move a table/chairs and a sideboard out of a room?

And why would one even have to move it all out? I've never emptied my rooms to paint the walls. I simply shove the furniture to the center of the room.

I don't know for sure that it was wine. I think she likely spilled food, thus the oily stain. BC told police she complained that she spilled wine, but maybe he got it wrong or misheard Nancy.

Isn't it more likely that the very small oily stain was more likely from someone with an oily finger picking up the dress?

No, there is NO proof she called him beyond Brad telling the police she called him. No one else heard her voice. No one else witnessed her making a call and speaking to Brad. No one. Brad's word - which is worth a hill of beans at this point.

Quoting myself (LOL)!

And while I'm on that - Brad's natural habit was to let calls from Nancy go to voice mail - well, practically everybody's calls went to voice mail - his dumb butt picked this one time to actually answer the phone and have a speaking "conversation" with Nancy. If she really was alive and called him, he should have let it go to voice mail and then called his voice mail back and played the nessage to see what she wanted - and THEN he'd have proof SHE called him at 6:40 a.m. That unlucky sum beach.

Detective Young said himself that he never even asked BC for any shoes, they never even looked for them.

The ducks were found on the top of the fridge, no? JA said they were different ducks though so I guess the Coopers loved wooden ducks.

I don't know about the two right shoes except that there were a ton of shoes in that house.

There is no proof that he spoofed the call. He didn't even have the right type of router to do it. Some suggest that he swapped them and then dumped it somewhere but there is no record of this type of call on Cisco's worldwide IT managed records.

(HUGE SIGH)

I am getting kind of tired of plowing this same ground.

1. BC had access to routers of all kinds as part of his job.

2. His employer MAKES routers.

3. There was sworn, documented proof introduced into evidence that a device which would enable some models of routers to interface with the TWC connection were procured by the lab BC worked in.

4. BC had access to all of the equipment required to make the connection, and had done so previously in their shared domicile.

5. BC had access to the router, and the software needed to set up his very own PBX type of managed call center. He did not NEED for it to run through the managed Cisco setup.

6. BC is an EXPERT at setting this stuff up.

7. There are a pattern of phone calls, some of which are not explained on the morning that his wife is missing, subsequently found to have been murdered.

- Now, on the topic of their being "a ton of shoes in that house" OK, Immelda Marcos had a ton of shoes in her house too, but I'll bet they all had both left and right ones! :great:

Isn't it more likely that the very small oily stain was more likely from someone with an oily finger picking up the dress?

Or something from the contents of her stomach when she threw up?

But CC never even told the police about them.....definite or possible. If NC told her she was planning to do the painting that day, why didn't she mention it?

I'm still trying to figure out why she would. She was telling the police about plans she had with Nancy or plans she didn't have. I don't understand why plans that Nancy had with someone else would have been first and foremost in her mind. If CC did mention it and JA did not, now THAT I would find suspicious!

The point that there was ZERO evidence of wine on the dress fibers proves he either lied about the wine or he in fact washed it.

Sounds like both scenarios are true.

The issue that I have with the dress is that Brad focused attention on whatever dress it was she was wearing that night by lying about the wine spill and big wet spot. Not one other person at that party has testified that Nancy spilled wine on her dress.

The other issue that I have is that he left the house without saying a word to the investigators about where he was going and what he was doing. Did he want to make sure that he could ask DD about it without having a police officer there with him?

This is almost exactly what I was going to respond. Glad I waited and read ahead. Brad made the dress important by making up the spill stuff. So IMO, the dress has to have some importance to him anyway....

JA got panicky since she couldn't reach Nancy. She finally called police and couldn't just say "I'm worried about my friend, no real reason". instead she said "My friend was expected here to paint at 8AM and never showed" Much more credible.

She sure did panic quickly. I wonder why. It seems abnormal to me that she jumped to the conclusion that something bad enough to call the police had happened to NC. It isn't like most of the day had gone by at that point.

NC's having a bad marriage isn't enough of a catalyst in my view -- there are lots of couples who have bad marriages, financial problems, one or both running around, and so forth, and a very small percentage of spouses end up murdered.

I don't see any reason for her to have jumped to the conclusion at that time that BC killed his wife. I don't recall any testimony about BC having previously threatened to kill NC or about him having physically abused her.

My wife's folks couldn't attend our wedding (at the courthouse) either due to distance/money/time. There's not a deep dark meaning as you may think.

Was that the only thing your parents missed? Do you know your nephews name? Have you actually met him/her in person? Did your folks attend your graduation? Do you know your mom's middle name? etc.?

Brad ordered an FXO port. The FXO port was never found, was it? Where did it go?

Then the defense should be able to show the communications trail between her and some other.

Not if the communication was done in person or via text message on NC's phone or using another person's (not Brad's or the home phone) phone.

Brad ordered an FXO port. The FXO port was never found, was it? Where did it go?

And the FXO port was not designed for enterprise use...it was a 2 port card used in a home VOIP environment. In fact, we heard just yesterday he had such a home system installed that required this FXO port.
Think he just decided to toss it?
I do.

I think it's snuggled up next to a pair of Brad's shoes and two left shoes belonging to Nancy - and quite possibly some running shorts and a tee shirt.

Cooper's shoes from July 12 were never seen again. These did not appear to be old and worn out shoes. The sandals weren't missing but these particular shoes were gone from the house, not seen anywhere again. Where did the shoes go? In the trash somewhere in Cary?

Regarding the testimony, I do believe it is possible for someone to lie under oath and I do believe it is happening in this case. It is JMO.

I certainly agree with this. We all have just listened to two full days of depostion testimony littered with lies. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni