April 8th wknd of Sleuthing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue here is there is no one else that can testify to the painting plans, only JA. So even if she told CC that, it is not a definite. You don't think it's possible that JA told CC 'yea, we were for sure going to paint' and then CC 'remembers' that it sounded that NC was more positive about it then she was. CC may not even believe she's lying about anything.

How critical is the information about whether the painting plans were definite or only possible? What I mean is does it change anyones perception of the crime?

Yea, she suspected Brad killed her

Nancy Coopers dad, the minute he learned she was *missing*, turned to his wife and said something to the effect of 'this isn't going to have a postive outcome'. Something along those lines. Krista called Brad and said 'what have you done to my sister?' All of Nancy's immediate relatives knew something was wrong IMMEDIATELY, and they knew it had to do with Brad. MOO Very much like Denise Brown, upon hearing Nicole was dead "Well he's finally done it, O.J.' If someone in your immediate family know's your spouse and immediately suspects them, that is not good IMO. The more usual response is like Laci Peterson's family, 'He would never have hurt Laci'. I wonder how quickly Michelle Youngs mom and sis suspected Jason?

So, how many liars / perjurers now?

JA, CC and DD?

Any more besides Brad?

You forgot the biggest - the entire Cary PD, DA's office, CCBI, FBI, Wake County Sheriff's Office. There's been a whole bunch of talk about how they lied in reports, lied on the stand, fabricated/lost/bungled the facts and evidence in this case. Mothers jeopardized being sent to jail for perjury and all those professionals jeopardized careers and prison time to conspire against the only suspect is this case - the one with the means, the motive, the opportunity, and all of the suspicious behavior.

I believe facts have been presented including the reference to testimony under oath. That fact does seem to counter what you're suggesting, IMO.

I've been following the case since '08, but I am a little confused. I read often, but don't post much after breaking my "addiction" to another murder and subsequent trial a number of years ago. So, maybe I'm missing something, so I'll ask directly. Are you one of the moderators? I've noticed on several occasions you posted directions to posters to change or remove posts, but I thought moderators were generally identified. I am just trying to understand what's going on.

:truce:

No. I am not. I was trying to prevent someone from being "moderated" for posting something. The other night, a mod did post a huge warning about posting addresses so I was just looking out for the poster.

Regarding the testimony, I do believe it is possible for someone to lie under oath and I do believe it is happening in this case. It is JMO.

Good post. Regarding scenario A, The problem with this is why would they have gone back to the entrance way and fought there. Since the sticks and ducks hold a lot of water to many in this case, they would have had to have been fighting there....which only makes sense really if she just walked in the door.

Yes. I think the dress is a red herring. They made such a huge deal out of implying that he somehow hid it, but he didn't at all and it never was even washed. That tells me she likely wasn't wearing if when she was killed. But it doesn't fit the State's theory of what happened so they blew this up into a big deal to distract away from the reality and that is....the dress was never hidden, the dress was never washed.

Did you ever think about a fight started upstairs and he chased her down the steps, killing her there? They could have been upstairs arguing for quite a while. Maybe she spit in his face, sending him into a murderous rage? (hate w/ alcohol can do nasty things)
Why did Brad tell the cops he washed the dress and later told Stubbs he didn't remember if he did or not? Like we pointed out before, the SBI never said it was conclusive either way about the dress being washed.

I cannot get beyond the fact that there are missing items and it makes no sense how all these things went missing.

Brad's shoes, 2 right shoes of Nancy's, tech equipment that would prove the ability to spoof a home phone call, decorative items from the foyer. The shoes alone are beyond suspicious to me.

Did you ever think about a fight started upstairs and he chased her down the steps, killing her there? They could have been upstairs arguing for quite a while. Maybe she spit in his face, sending him into a murderous rage?
Why did Brad tell the cops he washed the dress and later told Stubbs he didn't remember if he did or not. Like we pointed out before, the SBI never said it was conclusive either way about the dress being washed.

It is my understanding he told police he didn't know if he had washed "THE dress" or not. Based on SBI testimony, my takeaway is that the dress was not washed due to deodorant marks and the oily stain. I am allowed to form that opinion on my own without having proof. It's what seems most logical to me.

It is my understanding he told police he didn't know if he had washed "THE dress" or not. Based on SBI testimony, my takeaway is that the dress was not washed due to deodorant marks and the oily stain. I am allowed to form that opinion on my own without having proof. It's what seems most logical to me.

What happened to the wine if the dress was not washed?

I cannot get beyond the fact that there are missing items and it makes no sense how all these things went missing.

Brad's shoes, 2 right shoes of Nancy's, tech equipment that would prove the ability to spoof a home phone call, decorative items from the foyer. The shoes alone are beyond suspicious to me.

Detective Young said himself that he never even asked BC for any shoes, they never even looked for them.

The ducks were found on the top of the fridge, no? JA said they were different ducks though so I guess the Coopers loved wooden ducks.

I don't know about the two right shoes except that there were a ton of shoes in that house.

There is no proof that he spoofed the call. He didn't even have the right type of router to do it. Some suggest that he swapped them and then dumped it somewhere but there is no record of this type of call on Cisco's worldwide IT managed records.

~~~~~

There is no proof that he spoofed the call. He didn't even have the right type of router to do it. Some suggest that he swapped them and then dumped it somewhere but there is no record of this type of call on Cisco's worldwide IT managed records.

Sorry, there is far more "proof" he spoofed the call vs a legit call from Nancy.
The Cisco guy laid out a very clear scenario for me. I'm sure most jurors will agree.

What happened to the wine if the dress was not washed?

I don't know for sure that it was wine. I think she likely spilled food, thus the oily stain. BC told police she complained that she spilled wine, but maybe he got it wrong or misheard Nancy.

Sorry, there is far more "proof" he spoofed the call vs a legit call from Nancy.

You are absolutely incorrect. There is no proof he spoofed the call, but there is proof she called him that morning, based on phone records.

Not DD. I still don't have proof that BC lied about anything.

he lied about his wife giving him the separation agreement..her lawyer testified about that ..the separation agreement was between Nancy and her lawyer

Hey sunshine, you have a response to Cheyenne?
Wonder why the SBI didn't find even a trace of wine on the dress?
I guess Brad lied when he said Nancy told him she spilled wine on the dress???
Hmmm.

How critical is the information about whether the painting plans were definite or only possible? What I mean is does it change anyones perception of the crime?

But CC never even told the police about them.....definite or possible. If NC told her she was planning to do the painting that day, why didn't she mention it?

BC never mentions the trip to lowes or the purchase of a drop cloth. Listened to the depo and he told AS he went right to work the morning of 7.11.08.

I'm willing to give BC the benefit of the doubt here -- he may actually have forgotten -- unless the cloth is part of his pre-planning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!