Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be fair please.
We are talking about one piece of evidence that can't be totally proven either way (at this point). The jury can decide what weight to assign or who they believe.
Most of the long list of CE I heard points clearly to Brad's guilt.[/QUOTE

We are talking about one of the most critical pieces of evidence and it may not be able to proven. Ultimately the juror must decide what weight to assign to this piece of evidence. If I were on there, that would definitely cause me to think hard about this case. If they follow the letter of the law, then they won't convict because the state will not have proved their case without any doubt based on today's evidence.

Thanks...you said it. "today's evidence"

We have heard 22 days of testimony and will likely hear at least 15 more.
That's a lot to weigh in the jury room.

LOL..I do think those ducks they are speaking about were decorative ones, maybe ceramics or something similar..NO they werent the "Rubber Duckys kids would have in their Bathtub, nor kids toys, nor Duck Magnets on a fridge....Since they were never found, I tend to think they are resting with FXO, maybe a router, two rights/ or was it lefts of Nancy's runners, and Brad's missing shoes..not to mention some other items..like that T SHirt Nancy had been reported to be wearing when Brad last saw her????????

I dont really blame Brad for getting a lawyer..however It doesnt look good for him at this point i the trial..JMOO...LOL Im not a duck person either :floorlaugh:

I assumed the ducks were those wooden ones many people are so fond of? Country-looking.

Reckon Brad was a duck hunter?
I know a lot of Canadians are.
Personally, I am a Ducks Unlimited supporter

I am almost paranoid to quote..BUT this is to Cody..and it appears because they have linked Brad to that phone call (ala self sent)..I wonder??

IF they actually show that would you conceed Brad's guilt?..Just asking, because some sit on the fence, then there are others who say they are, however are obviously on Def. side 100%, then people like myself who has watched enough to believe Brad did this..then there are some who believe Brad did this, however, DA hasnt proven it yet....So just where do you sit on that line??..

You have said they havent Linked it..However, I have watched testimony to show just how it could be done 10 ways..by a fello Cisco Tech guy..then watched AT&T rep go thru some records/phone logs, tho not an expert so cant interpret nor apply other input...But I have a sneeky suspicion, they will be able to with the FBI expert :rocker:....I sure hope so, as that will then make it a slam dunk CE case in my books :seeya:

Reckon Brad was a duck hunter?
I know a lot of Canadians are.
Personally, I am a Ducks Unlimited supporter

I dont think so JTF as he does run/enjoys outdoors etc..Hunting is a completely different (animal) mindset??..Hunters are knowledgeable about firearms, rifles or shotguns..and I just cannot see Brad taking the time to obtain a licence..Far bigger fish to fry with intellectual things..COurse its just my Opinion, but Hunting up here in Canada isnt anywhere near the popularity that American's have..

I dont think so JTF as he does run/enjoys outdoors etc..Hunting is a completely different (animal) mindset??..Hunters are knowledgeable about firearms, rifles or shotguns..and I just cannot see Brad taking the time to obtain a licence..Far bigger fish to fry with intellectual things..COurse its just my Opinion, but Hunting up here in Canada isnt anywhere near the popularity that American's have..
Thxx LL, makes sense.
Super techs like Brad are not usually the serious hunting/fishing type.
I do have a group of friends that go to Canada every year to kill geese.
I just assumed the locals did the same.

Well, I think your reasoning is rather skewed. If they can not prove that it was set up by Brad or through an automated program, then they have not proved that NC didn't make it. Therefore, the state has not proved beyond all doubt that she wasn't there and made the call. I think we should wait for further evidence before you can make such statements.

Well, again, the shoes are not really a concern to me. Now if they can produce them and they contain evidence, I will take note. Otherwise, we are speculating and wasting each other's time.

I agree with JTF, they gave several ways he could spoof the call and let the jury know he had the knowledge to do it, that's all they need to think yep he did spoof that call'
It could be the nail in the coffin for the jury, not this alone of course.

Thxx LL, makes sense.
Super techs like Brad are not usually the serious hunting/fishing type.
I do have a group of friends that go to Canada every year to kill geese.
I just assumed the locals did the same.

that's illegal hope they don't get caught

The foyer ducks IIRC were not ceramic. I believe they were made of wood and there were 2 of them. Different than the ones on top of the refrigerator. The sticks and ducks were both seen in the house the day before the murder. Then the day of the murder, July 12, they were missing.

While hunting wooden ducks are legal, I think it wouldn't be very sporting or challenging. And yet these ducks went missing and are presumed to be dead. ;-)

The foyer ducks IIRC were not ceramic. I believe they were made of wood and there were 2 of them. Different than the ones on top of the refrigerator. The sticks and ducks were both seen in the house the day before the murder. Then the day of the murder, July 12, they were missing.

Makes you wonder how they were damaged?
Think the vase broke, so he ditched the entire ensemble?

My theory is the sticks and ducks were dumped by Brad because something happened to break them or damage them or evidence got on them. Fight in the foyer or something.

My theory is the sticks and ducks were dumped by Brad because something happened to break them or damage them or evidence got on them. Fight in the foyer or something.

I guess more likely 'evidence' on them vs broken.
Makes me wonder more if she really did vomit down there.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member