Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this kidnapper is either dumb or brazen.

The kidnapper drove the victim back to the meet-up location, drove past it while staring at the victim's fiancé in the face, allowing him a better view of her identity and giving everyone around a second look at her vehicle and, potentially, her tag number. While driving past, and looking people in the eye, she also wrestled an upset pregnant woman and confiscated her phone, tossing it out the window into a ditch (an action which could have been done earlier in the day, while she took the victim far, far from the original pick-up location, making her getaway much safer).

What the heck is going on....
Someone didn't think this one through, that much is obvious.
Either way this ends, I hope mom and baby are safe.

I don’t think the ex has anything to do with this.

The fact the FBI is involved says a lot, although this is an area where it is almost impossible to not cross state lines.

I think someone is attempting to pull a scam that was way above their level, nor the first scam they have pulled, along the lines of Sherry Papini.
Agreed. And for the physical safety of everyone involved, I hope we are right.

As for the phone being tossed, you'd think a perp would be more cautious about disappearing a phone. Turn it off, remove sim card, smash it and discard it in thick brush.
It was easily and quickly found, nearly as if it was tossed that way on purpose.

I've seriously tried, but nope can't get my head around the 3 pm. drop-off. No matter how I spin it, it still doesn't make any sense. And the meeting for the first interview at the Library just makes the whole story even more implausible.

ADMIN NOTE:
Websleuths does not allow sleuthing of any kind, including FB pages, of random people named “Lucy”, EVEN IF THERE IS A “LUCY“ IN THE FRIENDS LIST OF THE VICTIM. We do not have any way to substantiate the ID of this person unless/until LE fully names them and tells us they are a suspect or POI. Please stop discussing a FB page that cannot be verified. It is a violation of TOS.

That is, if they in fact drove all the way to Bentonville.
True...I guess I should clarify my meaning.

I don't understand why Lucy wouldn't abduct Ashley from wherever they were, before coming within eyesight of the boyfriend, who could botch up the whole plan by chasing them, calling 911, etc...

She had a large window to get away before anyone missed Ashley. I just don't understand the thought process behind the way the events unfolded.

I don't understand why Lucy wouldn't abduct Ashley from wherever they were, before coming within eyesight of the boyfriend, who could botch up the whole plan by chasing them, calling 911, etc...

She had a large window to get away before anyone missed Ashley. I just don't understand the thought process behind the way the events unfolded.
Maybe… something to do with discarding the phone near the drop off location, so that it would ping there, and if caught “Lucy” could say “I don’t know, I just dropped her off and left?” And didn’t expect that he would see them in the truck passing by…?

Exactly. If you create a fake persona, and go through a ruse like this (fake job), then that means you have something nefarious planned. So the abduction should have occurred hours before, and not at the site Ashley's fiancé was picking her up from. Its absolutely insane, and I don't buy it at all.

Maybe… something to do with discarding the phone near the drop off location, so that it would ping there, and if caught “Lucy” could say “I don’t know, I just dropped her off and left?” And didn’t expect that he would see them in the truck passing by…?
I believe the phone was found on North 43 in a location they passed after they ditched the Handi-Stop and drove north IIRC from the article posted at beginning of thread. I may need to go re-read that, though.

I believe the phone was found on North 43 in a location they passed after they ditched the Handi-Stop and drove north IIRC from the article posted at beginning of thread. I may need to go re-read that, though.
I think so too, half a mile I thought?

Edit to add link:

Last edited:
I’d considered that, but then where were they all day? Why not plan to meet back an hour or so after taking her then just show up 15 minutes early to drop the phone. Why let Ashley keep her phone all day and risk her getting suspicious after 4-8 hours of being with Lucy?

There are just too many weird details. 2nd job interview that took so long, driving back to the fiancé, tossing the phone so it was found immediately, letting the fiancé see Lucy so many times prior to the abduction, suggesting Lucy offered Ashley money for the baby and Ashley turned her down, etc

FBI now helping in search for missing pregnant woman in Benton County

The Benton County Sheriff's Office has announced they will be holding a press conference regarding new information on the disappearance of Ashley Bush.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...5AqASmrrH8MpGVT2WS8fLUsL1l&id=100044395150757

UPDATE | We just got this email from the Benton County Sheriff's Office about the missing pregnant woman:

"Sheriff Holloway would like to invite you to a press conference being held at the Benton County Sheriff’s Office, November 3, 2022 at 4:15pm. Sheriff Holloway will share new information in regards to the disappearance of Ashley Bush."

We will carry this LIVE during 5NEWS First at Four and streaming online through our website and app.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member