Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"During a separate follow-up interview Thursday at Jamie Waterman's job, he told authorities that after an initial visit and voluntary search by law enforcement, Amber Waterman told him that she killed Bush — though she later blamed the death on "Lucy," the affidavit says."

BBM
I wondered if she was going to try to frame this "Lucy" person.

I wondered if she was going to try and claim split personality disorder or something similar - hope she's found able to stand trial, I dont believe she is clinically mentally ill. This act was thought out and deliberate, methodical and each stage planned, right down to putting another woman's placenta in her underwear.

She's a heinous life form.

All Moo

Moo..a few pages back.. someone said drive by drop off point and then dump phone..make Ashley 's love seem guilty. Not trying to down grade those with same thought...just saying someone came up with that motive way back. Have any babies lived thru these scenarios?

IMO he couldn’t, unless he was somehow up too his neck in it. But why? What was in it for him?
I do think it *may* be plausible that he was so caught off guard, after just thinking his daughter died and all the stuff that had just gone on that when she told him it was her/Lucy who killed Ashley, he was just in a shock state and was easily guilted or persuaded. He would need to try to get his head around an awful lot if it was in fact the case that she was lying to him as well. However, I also would not be surprised to hear that there is more to it than that, and he was in on it more. MOO

Last edited:
I do think it *may* be plausible that he was so caught off guard, after just thinking his daughter died and all the stuff that had just gone on that when she told him it was her/Lucy who killed Ashley, he was just in a shock state and was easily guilted or persuaded. He would need to try to get his head around an awful lot if it was in fact the case that she was lying to him as well. However, I also would not be surprised to hear that there is more to it than that, and he was in on it more.
supposedly Ashley had some sort job interview which had to be fake (?)- MISSING: Pregnant woman last seen near Arkansas gas station

she told her fiancee to pick her up... and she was gone a long time. If there was a fake interview (?) with a fake boss (?) some one else had to be involved. I cannot comprehend how bad this crime is BTW, it is unfathomable cruelty. IMO

I do think it *may* be plausible that he was so caught off guard, after just thinking his daughter died and all the stuff that had just gone on that when she told him it was her/Lucy who killed Ashley, he was just in a shock state and was easily guilted or persuaded. He would need to try to get his head around an awful lot if it was in fact the case that she was lying to him as well. However, I also would not be surprised to hear that there is more to it than that, and he was in on it more. MOO
Or AW might have lied to him, claiming perhaps that AB had attacked her and caused AW to go into labor, and AW shot AB in self-defense and now heeded his help to cover it up. Seems like a flimsy story that would have been easily disproved if JW cared to question it in the slightest, but IMO, I don’t think either is what you might call an intellectual heavyweight and likely lack the capacity (or inclination) to think critically—hence AW’s half-baked harebrained scheme and JW’s gullibility and compliance.

I still say she has something over on him.
Ashley died from a gunshot wound. We haven't heard anything about the murder weapon. What if she used his gun but wore gloves. She tells him "Your prints are on the gun. Help me clean up this mess or I'm blaming you".

He's in a serious pickle now, cops are coming with a search warrant. Per the complaint, he tosses a neaby couch on the fire.

(I guess they had a couch in the backyard?)

From the official Criminal Complaint, they never went to Bentonville. The phones were tracked from Maysville to the area of "Lucy's" home. So I doubt that there was that second interview.

This is the link to the Criminal Complaint, where you can read about the phone evidence.

Thank you! But, there was a kid at home and someone else’s kid she was babysitting. Either her husband watched them, or her mother or someone else. In short, I don’t believe that her husband’s part of the story started with him seeing the placenta.

Ashley died from a gunshot wound. We haven't heard anything about the murder weapon. What if she used his gun but wore gloves. She tells him "Your prints are on the gun. Help me clean up this mess or I'm blaming you".

He's in a serious pickle now, cops are coming with a search warrant. Per the complaint, he tosses a neaby couch on the fire.

(I guess they had a couch in the backyard?)
I’ve considered this theory, too. But it wasn’t mentioned in the affidavit so I’m assuming if he was forced or coerced he would have mentioned it.

It’s just so hard to understand why he got involved. He was already leaving her, why on earth did he help her with the crime? I could almost see up to a point especially since she had a gun but why not call 911 and end the madness?

How old is their kid that was there that day? I’m not wanting to sleuth him, just wondering if he’s old enough to drive and maybe him and the other child left before things got super crimey.

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but it's clear that Amber is comfortable with weapons...at least rifles.

Vote for Amber Waterman to be the Big-Game Hero!

My favorite memory was taking my mother deer hunting the first time when she was 70 years old.

She placed 14th in her group in a Big-Game Hero deer hunting competition.

I still find it strange that Ashley's husband thought "Lucy" offered to buy the baby and she refused, I wonder if this actually happened in the first "job interview" and they were somehow convinced on having her go to the second "job interview". Such a weird case.

I wonder how well Ashley's husband seen Ashley in the car. Did he see her face or just a figure? Amber had her son & another "child" at her home, from her FB you can see the son is a teenager maybe the other child is too. Could she have just had this girl get in the truck, put on a hoodie and they drove past her husband to make it look like Ashley was still alive? He only mentioned Ashley looking at him.

I am really curious about the real story behind leaving Amber's home to come back and drive past the husband. I get she was maybe trying to frame him, or throw them off her trail, but how did she get Ashley to participate or was it Ashley? I think it is weird that there is no texts between Ashley & her Husband after she gets in the truck with him. A lot of couples would text and say "things are going well" or "something feels off" or even husband asking "how is it going?" "when will you be back?"

I still find it strange that Ashley's husband thought "Lucy" offered to buy the baby and she refused, I wonder if this actually happened in the first "job interview" and they were somehow convinced on having her go to the second "job interview". Such a weird case.
My thought was maybe at the library she said it as kinda a joke. Like "Oh you wouldn't need this job if you were to sell me that beautiful baby." Or something. He said he didn't feel comfortable about her, so something gave him a red flag about her in that first meeting.

My thought was maybe at the library she said it as kinda a joke. Like "Oh you wouldn't need this job if you were to sell me that beautiful baby." Or something. He said he didn't feel comfortable about her, so something gave him a red flag about her in that first meeting.
Yes, I was thinking about something along those lines. I do wonder who "interviewed" Ashley.

supposedly Ashley had some sort job interview which had to be fake (?)- MISSING: Pregnant woman last seen near Arkansas gas station

she told her fiancee to pick her up... and she was gone a long time. If there was a fake interview (?) with a fake boss (?) some one else had to be involved. I cannot comprehend how bad this crime is BTW, it is unfathomable cruelty. IMO

I think there are a few possibilities.

1) the 'boss' didn't show up for or cancelled the interview after they waited around.
2) Ashley was not in control of her own phone when that text was sent to the fiancée

I dunno… Ashley was apparently free to text her husband, bc she did when she was ready to be picked up, by his own admission.

If the perp had spent the day harassing Ashley or otherwise making things horrible for her, it’s hard to believe she wouldn’t have texted him earlier being all “Get me out of here ASAP, by whatever means possible.”

I think, implausible as it may sound, the perp’s husband must have spent part of the day pretending to be this second interviewer; and the other time filled with stuff like painstakingly going over a clutch of baby clothes, and distractionary chitchat.
Unless it wasn't Ashley who texted the husband. Who knows who had the phone at that point (and for how long).

I’ve considered this theory, too. But it wasn’t mentioned in the affidavit so I’m assuming if he was forced or coerced he would have mentioned it.

It’s just so hard to understand why he got involved. He was already leaving her, why on earth did he help her with the crime? I could almost see up to a point especially since she had a gun but why not call 911 and end the madness?

How old is their kid that was there that day? I’m not wanting to sleuth him, just wondering if he’s old enough to drive and maybe him and the other child left before things got super crimey.

BBM and let's not forget that "Lucy" killed Ashley, according to Amber, so why would he help "Lucy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55