Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to think the same thing. She gave birth previously, according to her Facebook. [And friends and family commented on the picture so it seems to be true. ]

Her motive seems to be twofold: keep her husband from leaving her, by telling him she was pregnant, but choose an unborn child that will be still born, so she doesn't have to actually raise the child.
Good thought. That had not occurred to me.

it says here that it’s believed to be a gunshot, but is waiting to be confirmed

The article mentions that Ashley apparently died of gunshot wounds, and we know that blood was found on the console, steering wheel inside roof of the truck, but I don't think we can assume that means Ashley was killed in the truck.

There could be other reasons why blood was found in the truck. Perhaps from the placenta, or from "Lucy's" hands or clothing. Did Lucy get blood on the roof when she adjusted the visor? Did she deliberately put blood in the truck to dramatize things for her husband?

Of course this monster is an incomprehensible level of crazy. So who knows.

"During a separate follow-up interview Thursday at Jamie Waterman's job, he told authorities that after an initial visit and voluntary search by law enforcement, Amber Waterman told him that she killed Bush — though she later blamed the death on "Lucy," the affidavit says."

BBM
I wondered if she was going to try to frame this "Lucy" person.

The article mentions that Ashley apparently died of gunshot wounds, and we know that blood was found on the console, steering wheel inside roof of the truck, but I don't think we can assume that means Ashley was killed in the truck.

There could be other reasons why blood was found in the truck. Perhaps from the placenta, or from "Lucy's" hands or clothing. Did Lucy get blood on the roof when she adjusted the visor? Did she deliberately put blood in the truck to dramatize things for her husband?

Of course this monster is an incomprehensible level of crazy. So who knows.
Agreed - for sure the blood could be from the baby or placenta.

I'm suspect there was no "Lucy from work". You really can't believe anything that comes out of this woman's mouth.
This reminds me Zenaida Gonzalez suing Casey Anthony for using her name.

Sounds like she did try to blame "Lucy."

"Amber Waterman told him that she killed Bush — though she later blamed the death on "Lucy," the affidavit says."

According to Goodwin, Amber allegedly had the placenta in her pants when EMS showed up, causing Jamie to think she had the baby.
Goodwin says Amber allegedly refused medical treatment. While the baby was taken to the funeral home, the placenta was retrieved from Amber.

That is the most disturbing thing I think I’ve read. So much shock from this story.

I get Ambers motives, twisted & demented sure but why did Jamie involve himself? Why didn’t he bolt the moment he found out about Ashley.

And where were the two children during the whole thing?

According to Goodwin, Amber allegedly had the placenta in her pants when EMS showed up, causing Jamie to think she had the baby.
Goodwin says Amber allegedly refused medical treatment. While the baby was taken to the funeral home, the placenta was retrieved from Amber.

That is the most disturbing thing I think I’ve read. So much shock from this story.

I get Ambers motives, twisted & demented sure but why did Jamie involve himself? Why didn’t he bolt the moment he found out about Ashley.

And where were the two children during the whole thing?
Maybe Amber had something over on him.

So am I understanding this right? Around 3:00 pm, Ashley texted her fiancé to say she was in Gravette, on her way to Handi-Mart, so he could pick her up. Lucy and Ashley arrived at the intersection near Handi-Mart, turned north onto Hwy 43 and continued north. Ashley's fiance sees Ashley in he truck, makes eye contact with Amber, yet she doesn't stop.

So, if true, what happened while the two women were gone?? So did Amber finally build up to kill her after being spotted??

New info from the coroner in this article. ETA and it is more craziness.
When I read this, I just lost it ... Evil? Deranged? I cannot even comprehend this. It just keeps getting worse and worse! Moo

In the one article it states they had to borrow money for gas... They just made a 100+ mile trip couple days prior and were supposedly having a baby... Certainly a movie going on here, can't be real.

I had a sick feeling this was going to be another fetal abduction and murder. I’m glad the fiancé was exonerated. So many were quick to jump on the fiancé/husband. I never doubted his story. Reason being…why on earth would he fake her disappearance from a crowded Handi-Mart store? He could have made up her meeting ‘Lucy’ from their home where there probably were no cameras. That’s just one of many reasons I believed the fiancé.

I believe LE had the video from the Handi-Mart, and/or any other place that was close, early on. I believe this was a fast moving case and LE didn’t need to release sketches, videos, etc. because by Monday night they already had their suspects.

I think ‘Lucy’ waited till the last minute because Ashley had already texted her fiancé that she was on the way. Maybe Ashley was texting someone else the entire time they were together and that made ‘Lucy’ nervous about doing the abduction from the ‘interview’. Maybe ‘Lucy’ had doubts herself until the very last minute. I’m also assuming ‘Lucy’ had the gun in her possession and used this to subdue Ashley as they passed the Handi-Mart.

I can’t believe that AW thought she would get away with this. So many possible witnesses. A digital trail a mile long.

If you go to google image search and type in ‘sonograms’ hundreds of pics come up of sonograms that have been posted to the net. I knew a girl that tried the fake google sonogram on a friend’s son…it didn’t work. Like someone posted above the name and dates have been scrubbed on most posted sonograms. So it’s easy to spot a fake of you know what to look for.

It’s like an evil sickness is spreading across the country. People have no empathy. It is like we’re reverting as a species instead of evolving. People like this see something they want and they take it and d@mn all the consequences.

This is of course all my own speculation and MOO.
There is an evil sickness. Sooo many murder suicides as well. It’s like people have no capacity for self reflection, empathy and have hair trigger tempers that they feel are justified. It’s just sickening. My daughter just started middle school and I thought with all the acceptance that seems to be going around things would be better for her. They are not. :(
Totally off on a tangent but yes I agree with you.

Someone else must be involved.

They drove for an “interview”, right? And then Ashley called fiancé to meet her at the parking lot. So, someone must have spoken to her and put her at ease, some sort of “fake” interview. Otherwise, she could have said some “secret words” meaning danger to her fiancé, right? So something else should be at Bentonville, some friend, etc. The other woman can’t drive her to Bentonville and say, there is no company, it was fake, otherwise Ashley would have not called home. Someone else agreed to play the job provider role…

Last edited:
Possibly, but iirc there must be history of 'mental defect' such as an IEP at school for that to work.

Not so sure about the Federal charges, either.

@PrairieWind is an attorney, maybe we'll have an answer?

jmho ymmv lrr

There should be a very serious intellectual problem and inability to hold a job. Hardly likely, as Ashley agreed to drive with her, so she must have looked OK. Also, Amber made a bogus FB profile, organized funerals. She should be OK enough to function in the community.

Last edited:

There is a 2004 federal law about feticide but after reading it twice over I still do not understand it. Article isn't great (disclaimer, it is Wikipedia) and a large part of it discusses Roe which is definitely outdated now.

Perhaps this map is helpful, too.

But even if it is one death, Amber Waterman got enough. Kidnapping, murder, transferring across the state line, desecration of the body, arson, maybe they can even charge for unlawful use of the state services (EMT and helicopter), conspiracy after murder. It will be bad. I don't know what law exists about placenta, maybe it will be desecration of two bodies?

Someone else must be involved.

They drove for an “interview”, right? And then Ashley called fiancé to meet her at the parking lot. So, someone must have spoken to her and put her at ease, some sort of “fake” interview. Otherwise, she could have said some “secret words” meaning danger to her fiancé, right? So something else should be at Bentonville, some friend, etc. The other woman can’t drive her to Bentonville and say, there is no company, it was fake, otherwise Ashley would have not called home. Someone else agreed to play the job provider role…

From the official Criminal Complaint, they never went to Bentonville. The phones were tracked from Maysville to the area of "Lucy's" home. So I doubt that there was that second interview.

This is the link to the Criminal Complaint, where you can read about the phone evidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member