GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the suspect was in an accident today and incurred facial injuries. Did he flee the scene?

I wonder if he became a suspect when LE arrived at the scene of the accident and found something of Beverly's in a slate grey truck that was wrecked? He may have already been taken to the hospital? I hope we get more info soon!

Geez, when I go to the ER, there's no way out unless you walk past the desk and PAY. I guess he took off running, so he's on foot somewhere.

I see it a lot in writings, interviews, etc. from the more middle America area a fair biy. And as it's not used where I live, it's always made me cringe because it ran counter to anything we'd have ever been allowed to say or write in school or university.

But now, seeing it more and more, including on TV shows, it's clearly something that at least has some degree of regional use.

And realizing I'm fessing up to watching 'quality' TV to get a break from reality (ha ha) and including this specifically because they're also in Arkansas... Many of the Duggars use it. A lot. "Whenever we got engaged we began ____" And you hear it with others that they're talking to.

Not sure what you mean but people who say whenever
are not ignorant. sheesh

Geez, when I go to the ER, there's no way out unless you walk past the desk and PAY. I guess he took off running, so he's on foot somewhere.
It looks like he might have a concussion. He might not last long without treatment.

Sorry I'm not sure how to reply but I agree it could be a different one. I posted before age was mentioned so was just posting what I could find. Sorry for misinformation!

(Remember when Noelle Paquette's killer (one of 2) went to the hospital for burning his arm?)

Kudos to LE for remembering to think about this if they were smart enough to check hospital records.

eta: or did someone from the hospital call LE?

In a male/female couple situation, I would think the motive would be $$$. In this case, since nothing monetary was taken, the motive wasn't money. What do you think it could be?

If it were a couple, I'd guess the female was a 'cover' the male would use to make it possible (or easier) to get Beverly.

I actually think it was somehow assault motivated (obsession/infatuation with her or something probably) or revenge/hate/jealousy (perhaps a former agent who resented her success? Or who felt she had cornered in on his market?) ::dunno:

And I'm not at all sure there really was a couple except in what she was told by the person who contacted her.

I'd actually guess that it's more likely it was two males (since there apparently were two cars at some point at least - the slate gray truck and the sedan) but that it was similar to the scenario I mentioned if it were a male/female couple.

For instance the first coming and saying their "partner" (not alluding to male or female) had something come up at the last minute and he came alone to not waste her time. They go in the house, and then the other person comes, and...yeah.

I'd love to think it was financial, but I think it's very safe to say it's not robbery related since her car, purse, and cards that could have been used to get money are all there. And ransom is so rare, and even if that were the case, I'd think that while LE wouldn't tip their hand and say that probably, that we'd not see them with helicopters up and some of the other things they're doing if she was actually being held somewhere as that wouldn't change anything.

I really think it's someone who saw a beautiful woman, she's been 'off the market' since before she was 16, with the same guy...I'm sure there were a number of people that fancied her and someone decided to act on it :(

I do wonder if there's a chance there's someone tied to whoever had the own prior to it being foreclosed on that's angry and it's a revenge type thing. But that seems both unlikely and just odd they'd choose her to exact it upon. You'd think they'd not have an athletic/fit agent, but maybe an older and less mobile one who'd be an easier target.

Too much looks to me like she was targeted personally.

Was the picture of him with the bloody face taken today? Did LE take it? Weird.

What the heck?
When was the picture of the bloody nose guy taken?
His head is shaped differently from the second picture...is that supposed to be him too?
Is this reported on anything besides FB?

Editing because I found a legitimate news source up thread. :)
So wt heck is going on with his head shape............... and
where is Beverly?

@David_J_Sanders: Parolee Aaron Lewis wanted in connection w/the disappearance of Beverly Carter. @KARK4News @KATVNews @ArkansasOnline http://t.co/r8oz9MJn4g

The link shows that he is on supervised parole until 2017. David Sanders is a state senator

Slightly OT but there is some talk about who would buy a house with cash. It's actually not that unusual. People paying cash for homes is become more and more common. There have been many stories about this in the news. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/43-of-2014-home-buyers-paid-all-cash-2014-05-08

And if you've got someone who has a hobby of (or makes a living from) flipping homes, taking cash from the sale of one to put into the purchase of another (especially perhaps an underpriced foreclosure that needs work) it'd not be a surprise.

It's unfortunate that either not a lot is known about what the person actually told Beverly when setting up the showing, or else that it's not being released and so we just don't know!

@David_J_Sanders: Parolee Aaron Lewis wanted in connection w/the disappearance of Beverly Carter. @KARK4News @KATVNews @ArkansasOnline http://t.co/r8oz9MJn4g

The link shows that he is on supervised parole until 2017. David Sanders is a state senator
I want to know the priors. Has anyone found any prior convictions or facebook for the POI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Berryhij1