GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Sheriff's office Lt. Carl Minden said investigators had pegged Lewis as a "person of interest" when he was involved in a vehicle crash and taken to Baptist Hospital for treatment Sunday. At some point while authorities believed he was getting a CT scan, he fled the facility and hasn't been located, Minden said. Lewis will have facial injuries from the wreck."

There was an Aaron Lewis arrested in 2012 for leaving a pipe bomb at family services. No idea if it's same guy or how to link articles.

There was an Aaron Lewis building a bomb and operating a meth lab in 2010 when he blew it up and was injured, but the report says he was 36 and it was 2010, so it is not the same as the one here (33 in 2014). My guess your guy is the same one that is older and not the suspect in this case either.

Note to stop misinformation, this link is NOT THE SUSPECT IN THIS CASE
http://origin.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=121482

Ok so where did the authorities get both of the photos of this man? The one on the left looks like a selfie from FB & the one on the right looks like a college or workplace photo ID......hmmm?

The one on the right looks like an Arkansas Dept of corrections photo to me.

No arrest, but a warrant issued for kidnapping.

It'll be interesting to know how the vehicle crash ties into all of this. My first thought was that he told the hospital it was a crash, when in reality it was the result of Beverly fighting back.. but who knows.
Sounds like shades of Mickey Shunick to me. I will never forget that brave young woman. She almost killed her abductor before he ultimately killed her.

What do we know about Aaron Lewis other than he is 33 and has facial injuries from a car crash?

Well, he's the same age as her oldest son. He's not on her FB friends list and neither are any of the other names mentioned at the address given on the arrest warrant. So, that eliminates a few things.

I wonder what made him a POI just because he went into hospital after a car accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum