Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say "whenever I get a signal" and yes I'm from the south.:blushing:

I'm not getting the "whenever I get a signal" stuff. But then again, I'm from the south as well! :) (I don't have an accent! You have an accent! type stuff, I guess).

The thing about the "whenever I get a signal" that stands out with me is that it implies that she is somewhere that cell phone use is spotty...out in the boonies, maybe? Is this another hint to her location?

another possibility...Beverly may have just wanted to start a new life, so off she went

It may be a possibility, but it's very rare to have LE saying from the get go that they think someone was abducted and NOT really even mentioning the possibility of her taking off voluntarily.

It seems like there's something that had them coming out thinking abduction (and saying so publicly) from the very first information that was being released.

Detectives believe that Carter was taken from the home she was showing.

While one of the detectives said he believes Beverly was taken from the home, no description on the possible suspect or a vehicle have been released.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...4Ei-yJo80e5Vug

Seems like about an hour and a half apart would be quite a distance for most to drive in separate cars to the same destination probably?

But I could see someone having said it was going to be a couple, then one showing up alone, to sort of catch her off guard.

Say like if the first arrived and said, "Oh my ____ (spouse/partner/friend/whatever) had to make a stop on the way over for ___ (a drink? gas? whatever). They'll be right here. Let's start looking through the house. They'll be right here." Or something along that line.

Then Bev could have been in the house with one, and if the other came in (especially if with a weapon) it'd be very easy for two to take her down, especially if she's got her guard down with a friendly client and they're chatting slowly going through the house, and she's expecting the other to be just as 'normal,' only to have someone essentially then corner her.

And it'd be really easy if a female arrived first because in most cases, that'd cause another female to let her guard down even more. Out numbered, cornered, one with a weapon, or all of those together could really have her in a bind with few options. Especially if a second person came up from behind and overpowered her so she couldn't try to use her phone.

In a male/female couple situation, I would think the motive would be $$$. In this case, since nothing monetary was taken, the motive wasn't money. What do you think it could be?

IF true, it's about a 1.5 hour drive --- would a couple REALLY drive separate? :dunno:

Unless one of them had already relocated to a new job and was living in a temporary residence (motel) and the other drove over from their old home in Russelville just to see houses.

Why is speculation about relatives prohibited? I'm sure you are well aware of the high frequency of spousal-related violent crimes. If we can't openly discuss all possibilities, how is that really going to get us anywhere?

If one worked closer to the house and the other drove in from Russellville there would be a reason for two cars/vehicles.

KATV Channel 7
2 mins ·

PCSO issues arrest warrant for Aaron Lewis in the disappearance of Beverly Carter. Stay with KATV and KATV.Com for more info.

So has the realtor that supposedly referred this client to our missing realtor spoken out?

The hubby in the interview said this last known customer came as a "referral" so if so from whom & how much data did they collect before referring?

Usually there's a referral fee collected so often it's important to get a lot of info from a perspective customer before referring out. And why was this customer referred?

It may just be a computer referral.

For instance, if you use Zillow and put in Scott, AR and click on a particular listing, there's almost always at least one realtor listed on the right hand side that says "premier agent" or sometimes "listing agent" or just "agent." In this example there are three listed.

You can request information directly or else use their contact information.

It'd be easy to search for a listing, give what appears to be contact information of a couple, request more information and/or just directly request to see the home.

Some of those sites make you register and have an account before you can contact directly via the site, but again, on most, the information could be completely fabricated.

It'd not take much for someone to find someone they wanted to target, just look for where they saw one of their properties, then make the referral come from an online source.

So, has anyone found out who Aaron Lewis is? Way to go LE! That was fast.

More information is needed for this case, in order to follow it. We have texts, a car, a purse and her husband... with a door wide open. I don't see a huge amount of money here and she was showing foreclosures and a low price home.. so that indicates that she needed the money ( especially being a broker) or we need to know about this referral... because no one knows that background of this referral. ( as her husband indicated this was a referral) So, that would indicate some inside job that none of us could possibly know. The texts were off the wall and pretty much matched the area if it was hinky or getting that way.

I didn't see the above post. Wow.. that was quick. ( Austin Kellerman)

Fatal occupational injuries due to homicide in real estate subcategory, 2003-2012:

2003- 18
2004- 17
2005- 10
2006- 15
2007- 16
2008- 23
2009- 19
2010- 23
2011- 17
2012- 15

173 homicides of Realtors on the job in 10 yr time frame.

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member